It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs always near my house.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Interesting thread my man, star & flag.
But could you consider this, or any information about.
Here's the link

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
and onether one

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hi. Not sure if this is relevant or could help any but I thought I would post it anyway. The link is to an airport tracker and it at least appears to me that it shows the flight paths and information of planes in and around an airport. I just figured if the lights come back around you may be at least able to check the map and see if there is any consistency to scheduled flights. Long shot I know but just in case it could help.....

www.flightstats.com...

...just type in ORD in the airport search box

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by makinit66

Definitely wish I had that fancy kind of stuff. I'd be looking allll over

awww...too bad....I was really hoping for an IR video!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

I don't know where you get the idea that ATS is some UFO hunting community that go around investigating these things. Mind filling me in on what they do other than running a few websites? I'm pretty sure their business is not in UFOlogy.

And no, not unlike planes going in on landing. What is unlike planes landing, is the amount of time that they are there, and NOT landing. I very much enjoy seeing people like you totally disregard the original story that I have given. Once again, you are telling me that everything that looks like planes in a video, must be planes. Yet you're stilllllllll ignoring how I've told you I have seen them appear, and disappear, and how long they're there for, and what they look like. Yet somehow they're still planes.

Please stop being such a drama queen and leave the thread if they're planes. I see you enjoy jumping in and moaning the same thing over and over, when no body is speaking to you, just so hopefully someone sees your disinfo. I find this very odd judging by your post history coupled with your very recent join date, where you add nothing constructive to any topic. You go around only posting in topics you don't agree with, and adding your worthless 2 cents. Screams disinfo to me. Either that, or someone with nothing better to do than to take their insecurities and attempt to turn it into superiority via the internet.

You're most likely another member who has already posted, with a duplicate account.

This is ironic.
I have been trying to let this thread die, because I am sick of trolls, yet you keep it alive.

Guess the trolls must feed.

*awaits next reply whining about planes*
edit on 23-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Sorry, but you're talking to someone called "MainLineThis",and said:

You're most likely another member who has already posted, with a duplicate account.

How typical. See this sort of crap more and more, here at ATS. Despite the obvious fact that the date of your OP is the 13th Feb, and that other member joined on the 8th....kinda blows your "theory" apart....despite that, instead of tossing accusations of that nature about, just contact ATS staff, and have them review people you are "suspicious" of, RE: possibly having more than one ATS account.

IP search, times online (and off) that overlap, etc. Posting styles, manner of writing....etc...But, no.....it's far better to make unfounded (and sinister-sounding) vague claims....

If you value your credibility that little, well....>shrug<

BTW...I see, in that response above, once more the assertions of the lights "hovering" and such. Again....there is only YOUR word on this, but can youhonestly, without any self-deception, know and state for certain that you witnessesd for hte full 2 hours, without ever taking your eyes away (except for extremely brief intervals)??

Or, is it as is commonly understood....a person spots lights, watches for the limits of normal boredom setting in, does something else, comes back out, and then sees an approximate same number, in the approximate same arrangement, and then just assumes they on the second glance, are the "same" lights??

DO you see where I'm headed with this question? Because, absent a xconcerted efffort to observe non-stop for two full hours, then any other impression could be faulty, as described above. Because, at a very busy airport, airplane arrivals can continue to line up and pour in for several hours, as airplanes from all over hte place converge......

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Besides the fact I commented on the first page of the thread, at 8:03 saying they were still visible, and the guy in Bloomingdale was filming in the same direction? No, no way at all...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

How does his join date before me posting the thread blow the theory apart that he has a duplicate account? I didn't say an account to specifically bash my thread. Also, have you heard of a proxy? Anyone who wants to create a duplicate account on ATS and values their membership and doesn't want to get banned, will use a proxy.

You also continuously ask this question which has already been addressed numerous times. Yes I have watched them a full two hours before. I will admit, not on that occasion, but it is the same sighting I have seen several times, in which I have watched them for that long.

If these were planes at O'Hare I, and several others who have filed your "formal reports" in which you seem to only find credible (never mind people just say, "hey I saw those too") would have seen these the MANY MANY times in the MANY years we have lived in this location. Is that hard to understand?

Or are you just so stuck up in your blatant narcissistic personality disorder, to comprehend that maybe, just maybe people are actually aware of their surroundings, and capable of noticing something out of the ordinary?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Whitebear

Yes I talk to a guy in Chicago who saw these lights out over lake Michigan. Which is completely opposite O'Hare.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Damn !
The owner moved his video

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Yeah I took it off I apologize. Don't like to deal with trolls

It's available a lot of other places though. Here's a list of links my videos can be seen at.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Yeah I took it off I apologize. Don't like to deal with trolls

It's available a lot of other places though. Here's a list of links my videos can be seen at.

so this is the same video i have been talking about?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I was assuming you were talking about the video in the original post. If so, then yes those are links where the video can still be seen. Those are links to two of my videos, so you may have to click on a couple links before you find the right one
edit on 24-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Your link, in the post I am replying to now? Takes us to a post on ATS, with SIX links to YouTube....(which, to a casual glance, seems inpressive, yes?? But, when you pay close attention, there are only TWO different videos. Four of those links go to one video, two go to the other.

You started this thread with title "UFOs always near" you house.

Today is the 24th of February. How many nights have passed, and where are those videos....since, they are "always near"???

Not trying ot break your man junk over this, but.....well....I think you owe the other ATS members some sort of further explanation.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes I was posting links to where both of my videos can be viewed since people re-uploaded them, in case one of the other accounts decides to delete the videos as well. I was giving back up links.

And I have not seen those lights. I even recorded a video the other night and posted it in a thread showing that they weren't there, and showing planes passing by headed to o'hare, to show that no direction they go matches up with the house I was recording over. I really think you need to do a better job reading before you bring stuff like this up which has been posted over and over
edit on 24-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

This is ironic.
I have been trying to let this thread die, because I am sick of trolls, yet you keep it alive.

Guess the trolls must feed.

For someone who is trying to let this thread die, you sure do bump it up alot with replies

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Are people not talking to me?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

How can you assure us those are not planes as you stated on the following?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The person who produced the video has already stated that he intends to film from the same location. See following posts.

If you are so desperate to prove that the 13th February video was not planes, then why don't you film from the exact same location in Bloomingdale as 'worldmaponline'? Remember the conditions have to replicate those as on the 13th February with westerly winds. There is no point filming at any other time as it won't be representative.

As GenRadek has proved people are constanltly fooled by aviation events that they don't understand. See videos posted.

All the info is contained in the above links. You can even record, or get someone else to do it, the live ATC tower feed from O'Hare and also the Flight Aware screen snapshots. So fare worldmaponline hasn't taken up the challenge. What is stopping you filming O'Hare under duplicate conditions from 1st Street and East Franklin in Bloomingdale?

It is that easy to do. Set up a thread on ATS when the wind conditions are right and allow others to record and monitor Live ATC/Flight Aware. Are you prepared to take up the challenge?

TJ

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Yeah I know, I've talked to him before also.
And yes I'll take it up the next time I see them if the conditions are what you have stated. So far I have not seen them since February 18th.

Edit: BTW thanks for giving the exact location where he filmed it. I asked him the same but didn't get a reply.
edit on 25-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

No problem. Thanks for the reply. Try the following to keep you updated on the winds at O'Hare

www.wunderground.com...

There is also a recorded phone service to find out the info contained in the ATIS (Automatic Terminal Information Service) to see which runways are in use.

www.acukwik.com...

TJ

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join