It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs always near my house.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Why don't you ask a friend to video it with you too or something? Any of them have a view of that area too? 2 (or more!) perspectives of the same thing would be awesome!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

Most of my buddies are away at college right now, and one that's still here wouldn't be able to see it from where he lives.

When me and my girlfriend tried driving to it, we ended up driving about 3 miles and then I ended up pulling into a parking lot of a hospital to reorient ourselves to see which way we needed to go. We found them, continued driving another 2 miles, and then we lost them. So I know they're at LEAST 5 miles away from where I'm at right now, if not further. I understand your guys' skepticism but I'm not trying to hoax you or anything. I'm as lost as you guys are...I was just wondering if there's a chance they could be helicopters or something since they don't flash or anything. I'm not sure what they are
edit on 13-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Please try to drive towards these again if you can the next time you see them...

Interesting video. They do seem to be moving, albeit slowly. Are there mountains out that way?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
where do you live? these things move methodically across the sky everyday for a month? try calling local authorities and see what they have to say.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Just for the sake of comparison, this vid proved to me that what I thought was ufos was actually a fleet of FedEx planes taking off, and your footage reminded me of it. Not saying that is what it is, just substance for the mix to consider.
The similarity is at 4 min mark.

spec

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Where do you live? Maybe one of us is close enough to help out.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

You know what, that is pretty much exactly what I see. That might be the answer. Thank you for that very much.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

No mountains at all, I'm in the suburbs of chicago

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Suburbs of Chicago. Bartlett to be exact.
I think my question of what they are was just answered though. I'm gonna go with a fleet of fed ex planes on this one.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

It was the "always" in your title that made me think of this too.
Just for kicks here's the original horn lake ufo vid that really got me goin!
Dang fed Ex planes! < shakes fist >

Explained
I think this incident is a prime example of "alternative explanations."
I still believe there are et's though.
Check that ufo link in my sig for some good stuff

peace
edit on 13-2-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

LOL that's great

they freak out just like me. Ah man I feel dumb now. I was under the impression all planes flash

I still believe in em too. Peace man

ps. Will do!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Haha, it's all part o the process, and many of us have been there!

Now if your lights had no regularity to them, it may be a different story. Maybe just for confirmation, check the location and flight paths of any airport in that direction.

spec

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
if this would happen with me close to my house....dude i would follow that thing and try to get as close as possible....every night

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hmm... Looks like a radio tower/s off in the distance to me....

farm2.static.flickr.com...
upload.wikimedia.org...
www.loptics.com...

I mean they are stationary and don't appear to be all that far off the ground... And that would explain why they show up in the exact same spot every night...

Assuming you don't already know what they are, I would say drive over there and have a look.... I would not be surprised to learn that they are lit up radio towers....
edit on 13-2-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well that is the thing, they don't seem to move. UFO's do move. Soundlessly, and often very slowly, but they don't just stay there for hours.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Exactly. These are stationary objects and appear to be some what low to the ground... As I suggested in my previous post, they look to me to be radio towers or something along those lines.
edit on 13-2-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I have lived here my whole life. They are not radio towers lol we really don't have anything that huge out here. That is miles up in the air, it just doesn't look high because I'm far away from it.

Trust me.

I followed advice given by the guy who provided the video above of a fleet of Fed Ex planes and found out O'hare airport is over that way, so that would explain it. They don't really appear to move much for whatever reason, but they DO move, as I have stated. They just seem to move relatively around each other. So that's what I'm going with. Just my perspective from where I am causes them to appear like they're not moving much for whatever reason. Again, I have tried to drive out there and find them before but they ended up being gone by the time I got close.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

Trust me.

With all due respect, I never just trust anyone... I never just take any one persons word for it... No, I am not saying you are a liar by any means... So please, do not get me wrong... It is just that if there is one thing that I have learned in life... Never just trust some one. Get out there and investigate, and ask questions and look for logical explanations...

Given the information I have in this thread, it is the best I can do, to speculate and see the resemblance between your picture and video to a radio tower lit up at night, or something along that line.

That said, I would like to dispute just how high in the air you say it is... It really does look to me to be more along the lines of... 100 -300 feet...

But for what it is worth, some radio towers do go as high as 1000 feet. The C.N Radio tower in Toronto has one that goes 1,100 feet. And the warsaw radio tower stretched to 2,121 feet....

You must admit that there is a major similarity between your video and my pictures of radio towers... So, surely you can understand why I would guess as I did.

Let me ask you, are you will to provide the exact coordinates of the location of where you filmed? I want to take a look on google maps to see what is in the area...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Okay fair enough if I look at it from your point of view. They are not radio towers though, as they're only visible in the time frame I provided in the OP. Let me re-download Google earth and I'll PM you the coordinates as to not give everyone here the spot I live in lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

I followed advice given by the guy who provided the video above of a fleet of Fed Ex planes and found out O'hare airport is over that way, so that would explain it.

I am not sure I understand. Are you saying that you are filming in the direction of O'Hare Airport? If so, then it could possibly be just planes heading towards you or away from you... That would explain the seeming minimal movement... But at the same time, I doubt you would be able to see a plane like that for several hours...

But the fact that it is near O'Hare ( Assuming I understood correctly... If not, then just ignore everything above) then that does also suggest that my idea of radio towers is still possible...

They don't really appear to move much for whatever reason, but they DO move, as I have stated. They just seem to move relatively around each other. So that's what I'm going with.

Not sure if you have the capabilities to do this, but if so, it might be fun to set up a time lapse camera or something... It might make the movement more obvious... I don't know. Just thinking out loud here, trying to find explanations.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join