It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs always near my house.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I wish there were UFO's "always near my house". I would be RICH. Think about it.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Well they aren't ALWAYS there, they showed up on frequent occasions for about a month, and I haven't seen them since I recorded the video.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
NM, Wrong thread!

edit on 18-2-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
wow your area seems to be a hot bed of activity right now hope they come back and you can catch them with your night vision .dont think i have read a thread before where you get numerous videos and witness reports all seeing the same thing at the same time ,this is indeed exciting times .good job OP

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I live right next to Bloomingdale and I'm in the jet pattern.

There has been some very odd things here lately. Just today a private jet buzzed my house going South. It was flying VERY low, and very fast. I was barely able to get up, and look out the window to see what kind of plane it was. This is twice now and the other time it happened was the day this video was supposedly taken.

I started listening to the O'Hare tower and they were informing jets on approach of a flight of birds near the runway and "an unknown plane flying south."
edit on 2/18/2011 by OneNationUnder because: Bloomingdale part was for this thread, a different thread was meant for referring to the "UFO Arc" video..

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by shambles84

Thanks dude! I know, it's pretty crazy the stuff I've been seeing lately. I got a new video recorded tonight, but still not night vision. But hey, at least the camera is stabilized

www.youtube.com...

Best I can do recording at night until I can get some better gear

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

very weird dude. Hey, is there a way I can listen to the tower as well? that'd interesting to hear what they're talking about the next time I see these things again.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I have read this entire thread.

Keep filming dude! Your last video was the bomb!

Focus in on them and leave the camera alone - I am intrigued by their movement.

Thank you!

Would be cool if you were to be super vigilant and try to see these lights appear. and since you have been watching them, do they just go out or what?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
While it doesn't help explain what they are, these reports of "constellations of lights" seem to occur across the globe, and recur in the same areas on subsequent occasions. These "orbs" of light will appear one at a time or in groups, flickering on or off, sometimes growing out of each other and sometimes emerging out of nowhere independently, arranging and rearranging themselves in formation. Some research into the array of reports similar to your own might help you narrow down the possibilities. As a start, I offer up a short list:

- One such incident was filmed by Ralph Fuller, who is known as the first to have videotaped UFO activity in Gulf Breeze, Florida, when lights (ultimately ten of them) started flickering into existence over the waters in May of 1988.

- Near the Shin Kong Tower in Taiwan on May 14, 1990, a video was taken of a changing formation of orbs.

- Dr. Lynne Kitei, who had witnessed lights over Arizona on two separate occasions (on February 6, 1995 and again on January 23, 1997) videotaped an arch of six lights flickering on one after another during the mass sightings in Phoenix, Arizona on March 13, 1997.

- Steven Blonder (who along with previous witnesses had observed strange lights from his balcony for the three previous nights) also videotaped a one-by-one formation of lights in Arizona on March 13.

- Jeff Willes of Arizona, along with a fellow sky watcher, caught the same kind of orb activity on May 12, 2005 and the following week, during which they caught the phenomena on two separate video cameras.

- On January 26 or 23 (I've heard both from a variety of internet sources) of 2008, a group of teenagers in India stopped by the side of the road to videotape a formation of lights blinking on one after another over a forest.

- On September 18, 2010, an altering constellation of lights were videotaped appearing over Lake Erie.

I hope this has been of some help...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Awesome! I'd just like to thank you for being (most likely) one of the only people to actually read the thread before posting.

They showed up again tonight, I recorded a video again. Although it's dark, the camera was stable and was pretty much left alone besides when I zoomed in/out. Sorry it's not the best, but check it out here:

www.youtube.com...

And yeah, they just disappear. Think of a candle flickering out. It gradually gets dimmer before it goes out completely. That's what these things do. I reallllly wish I had something where I could record for a long time, but unfortunately I'm stuck with 2 minute videos and have to edit them all together. They'll probably show up tomorrow night, and since I notice a pattern in when they show up, I'm gonna try and set up a camera to catch them appearing. When they appear, they fade in. It's crazy

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TiIvI

Thanks for that information

I've seen a lot of these weird line/triangle sightings lately too. Most recently, Slovakia and Beijing the same night I recorded that video! (Feb 13)

Also the famous Phoenix lights case resembles this almost exactly. Awesome stuff.

edit on 19-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I'm in your town and I'll keep a look out too. Best spot to see them would be on the Elgin-O'hare going East past Alexian Ball Field (no houses or trees to block vision). You can see the whole sky line around O'hare from there. I have a nice HD camera with incredible zoom so I'll be watching out.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Those are still airplanes, dude. Hate to burst the bubble....of "belief".

First....if I missed it, sorry....but what is doing the recording? Cellphone camera, or a consumer grade videocam?

Second....in the video, the color....do you understand that the color of light the camera records won't always be the same as you view with your naked eyes? Do you understand why? I ask this, not really for you....since, I presume, YOU actually DID see these of course....in order to A): Know they were there in the first place and, B): Aim the camera.

With me so far? What I'm getting at is (and not accusing you)....IF you recall seeing them, and that they were really more whitish than "orangish"....will you admit that? And, admit that, in that video, it is a bit "off" color-wise...and thus, can lead people to "see" something other than what was reality??

(Remember...in that other thread, about Chicago lights in the sky....started just yesterday....THAT YouTube video version showed very, very bright WHITE lights. It is undeniable).

One more thing.....I really didn't see any need to sit through the entire 9+ minutes of watching airplanes that are more than 20 to 30 miles away, as they approach an airport....(Been there, Done that too many times to count). BUT, even in four minutes of viewing, you can see that their positions change!!! Which, is what you'd expect, now that we know what they actually are!!

BTW...added thought. DURING that second video recording....did you bother to go to www.flightaware.com... by any chance?? I mean....you could have used that website to actually connect the fact that the airplanes you were looking at were ALSO on radar, and displayed on Flight Aware....right???

edit on 19 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hello, anyone interested in listening to the O'Hare Tower (or an airport by you), check out this website: You can also listen to "Approach" as well as "Departure." Keep in mind when a plane is on Approach, when it gets close, it's transferred to The Tower, and vice versa.

www.liveatc.net...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Oh jesus h christ you've migrated to spread your disinfo on my thread? Please get the # out of here, I don't need your #. The color in the video I recorded is the color they appear to be, but much brighter in person. The other person's camera might have been off, I don't know. I don't know what he recorded his with. Mine was recorded with a nikon p100, an actual camera. So nice try on the cell phone part, once again making assumptions and looking like an idiot. Next, yes, I'm aware of the flight paths of o'hare. Where I am viewing lines up DIRECTLY with the CENTER of the airport, not a runway. The runways are further north, and further south from me. If you think they're planes, great, I'm not here to please you. Just stop spreading your #ing disinfo all over the place. These objects were located OVER THE LAKE. I don't understand how many times this has to get repeated for it to get through your head. O'Hare = West side of lake, Objects = East side of lake. Do you understand now? Honestly, just leave. I don't need your old ass in here. You try to debunk every single thread that you don't agree with, constantly. Your agenda is painfully obvious.

The video color is the amber color they appear as. These objects do NOT move like planes, as much as you'd like to believe that they're planes. Honestly, if you think they're planes, great. I have watched these things for hours without taking my eyes away. I know what I've seen. The 9 minute video I recorded were videos shot consecutively within 1 second of the other one ending. If they were planes, they would have been out of the screen frame, or obscured by the roof of the house I was shooting over. Seriously, just leave. What you see is what you get. I tried my best with my cameras limited ability to capture what these things look like. I'm glad that the color at least shows.
Sightings in California, Russia, and Germany
Slovakia on the same night mine was
Beijing the same night mine was

Edit to add: You obviously didn't watch the video to see one of the objects move from right to left. Something planes don't do.

Edit 2: You're also saying because their positions change, that they're automatically planes? So anything else flying can't change their position? I fail to understand your logic. I also fail to understand how these things are visible for hours without getting farther/closer to me.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If you'd like, I can show you videos of planes approaching the runways and show you that they do not match up with where I view the objects.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

See my response in the other thread.

Oh, and scroll up.....right there is a link to the ATC radio transmissions....you should have a listen. I can answer any question you have about some of the "lingo". It would help, greatly, if you'd ALSO go to www.flightaware.com... too...and SEE the airplanes that the controllers are talking to. (And, that are responding).

That ATC link, above, (by ATS member OneNationUnder) is for a sector of the TRACON coverage that won't include the airplanes farther out East...ATC airspace is broken up into various sectors....both geographically, and by altitude as well. SO, one controller at a time has his/her own little "wedge"...piece of the bigger pie....area of responsibility. You will hear the flights that are approaching checking in, at 11,000. They have been handed off from the prior sector...
edit on 19 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You should wave to them. That's what I would do =|

(they may or may not understand what a wave is but whatever)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
i as well have recently witnessed these same orange glowing orbs or ships. i couldnt tell the shape cause they were too bright to see and far away, but i did get a chance to see the pulsing red light underneath that was pulsing ever so slowly. and yes the ships barely moved.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

That doesn't mean I still can't film where the aircrafts approaches are and show that where I view the objects does not line up with any runway at o'hare. I recorded a video for you so hold on.

And yes, I've been listening. I can SEE them by my house, and know which ones they're talking to. lol. I don't need flightaware for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join