It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Health Problems Related to Geomagnetic Storms, Earthquakes? Watch Thread.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

When I was working in the field as a paramedic, we would always see an increase in heart attacks when low fronts would move in. I was once told by a doctor that low fronts add increase preasure on the body and this is what caused them. I never read anything in the journals and never saw any studies done on it, but when a storm system was approaching, we would see an increase in calls for chest pain. As far as solar flares causing issues I have never followed the suns activity when I was working, but I could see how it could effect people, especially those with internal pacemakers. anytime you send electricity through the body you could potentially effect the heart.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I live in the Montreal region and during the last 2 days:

Neck and shoulders aching more than usual (have fibromyalgia)
Legs sweating at night only
Some chest pain around the upper sternum
Nightmares so vivid that it makes any horror movies look like a comedy (had them for 15yrs+, started with 1 every 6 months and now is every night and perceived as a week long apocalyptic civil war).
edit on 14/2/11 by Vio1ion because: woops

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
i have been hearing more frequencies and have had awful neck pains and severe headaches

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hi all.
I'm pretty new here and have only replied to a couple of posts. But this one "hit the nail on the head" for me. I too have been having the "electric fluttering" in my heart along with heavy beats. I started having migraines in middle school, but about two years ago they started coming much more frequently. I also have light neausea, a vibration that seems to come from my core and vertigo. I have very sensitive hearing and at times hear very deep low humming. Even when I'm outside.
Many of my family friends are complaing about vertigo, headaches and memory loss too.

In Southern California

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Thanks all - GREAT contributions. …I'll try to respond to you all individually but in the meantime, I've been researching this topic and found much info. Want to share some highlights.

BTW - My birds are just going nuts lately - they're unusually loud and extremely distracting, making it very hard for me to think and focus. …My male cockatiel August is an accomplished flier, but over the past 2 days, he has been missing his perch with great regularity and crashing into the wall 5 feet away. …Overall, leads me to suspect we're both being affected by current geomagnetic activity.

…Heads up and sorry, I suffer from TMIS (Too Much Information Syndrome). Will try to restrain myself.

***A huge body of evidence and research links solar activity, geomagnetic fluctuations, cosmic rays and high energy protons (>90) to various health problems - including heart attack, stroke, suicide, behavioral (aggression/violence), bizarre dreams and sleep paralysis.

High frequency geomagnetic activity seems to protect us from cosmic rays and high energy protons. When the frequency falls, the pineal gland is affected, melatonin production drops, and other hormones may as well. The effects seem to be fairly systemic - not just potentially life threatening, but also able to impact general health and quality of life.

My own analysis is that besides affecting the pineal gland directly, elements in the geomagnetic environment activate (or re-activate) a variety of retroviral and latent infections, which in turn cause "symptoms."

BACKGROUND: Geomagnetic Activity

Geomagnetic activity (GMA)

The geomagnetic field is a physical phenomenon resulting from different rotation speeds of different layers of our planet . The level of activity of the field can be affected by “geoeffective” parts of magnetic fields coming as a result of solar explosions and accompanied giant magnetic fields. A small portion of them can “disturb” the original geomagnetic field, resulting in active or stormy levels of GMA. The level of GMA is measured in Nanotesla every three hours (8 parameters in 24 hours). The six highest results (in K or integrated A indices of GMA) describe the day as Quiet (I), Unsettled (II), Active (III) or Stormy (IV) day of GMA (Table 1). In the last decades many changes in the human hemeostasis related parameters were analyzed in relation with the level of GMA [2-4]. But the level of GMA is not only a factor that can be related with some pathologic effects. The field is also a shield defending our planet from very energetic and potentially harmful space physical activity ingradients, such as cosmic rays and very closely related to them, high energy space proton flux, that can be more active on the surface of our planet when the GMA is extremely low [5-7].

GENERAL EFFECTS

People with cancer tend to die from heart attacks - the links between heart attack deaths in cancer patients and solar, geomagnetic and cosmic ray activity levels are "remarkable."

Temporal distribution of death among oncology patients: environmental links.

…The natural history of terminal oncologic disease is death from cardiopulmonary arrest. The goal of this study was to determine whether the temporal distribution of death among oncology patients is related to levels of environmental physical activity-solar, geomagnetic, and cosmic rays and high energy space proton flux, as previously shown for other situations like accidents, suicide, and the occurrence of acute myocardial infarction.

…The number of oncology patient deaths was inversely correlated with solar and geomagnetic activity indices and positively correlated with cosmic rays activity.

…The monthly death number of oncology patients is significantly related with environmental physical activity and shows similarity with deaths distribution by time of some other groups of death--stroke, SCD, suicide, and occurrence of AMI. The inverse correlation with solar and geomagnetic activity and positive links with cosmic rays activity level are remarkable.

Overstress and chronic disease make people susceptible to the effects of geomagnetic disturbances - melatonin is recommended to counteract the effects.

Solar activity and cardiovascular diseases

Many-year research into biological effects caused by solar activity has proved that the response of biological objects, including human organism, to heliogeomagnetic disturbances presents an adaptive stress reaction. This response can be irreversible only in organisms whose adaptive system works improperly due to a pathological condition or overstress. Studies dedicated to the role of melatonin--an epiphysial hormone--in human and animal stress protection, are of interest. The application of physiological doses of melatonin as an anti-stress agent is based on its adaptogenic effects and its role as an endogenous biological rhythm synchronizer.

NOTE: We're in a high solar activity (HSA) year, associated with more heart attacks in women.

Peculiarities of the development and clinical course of myocardial infarction depending on solar activity

Analysis of 214,908 calls for ambulance demonstrated a significant (p = 0.95) rise in the frequency of acute myocardial infanction (AMI) in men in a year of low solar activity (LSA) and in women during a year with high solar activity (HSA). The increased incidence of sudden death, clinical death, cardiogenic shock, and pulmonary oedema was associated with HSA. The largest number of calls for AMI patients was recorded between 9.00 and 12.00, the lowest from 3.00 to 6.00. The frequency of AMI in the daytime was higher than at night. This difference was also apparent in "astronomic" seasons and half years with low and high solar activity. The incidence of AMI was highest during "astronomic" autumn and lowered in winter time. It was elevated in December of the LSA year and in May of the HSA year, in Mondays of HSA and Thursdays of LSA years. The minimal number of AMI episodes was recorded in weekends. Short daylight period and low air temperature combined with changes of atmospheric pressure and relative humidity during the cold period of the LSA year associated with a significant rise in the incidence of AIM. The overall frequency of AMI significantly increased during magnetic storms compared with the preceding days or immediately after them at both HSA and LSA. Mean daily frequency of AMI significantly increased within 24 hours before a magnetic storm only in the HAS year.

Cardiac Arrhythmia and Geomagnetic Activity

…this paper is a review of a number of studies considering links between life threatening cardiac arrhythmias, sudden cardiac death (SCD) and the level of environmental physical activity factors like geomagnetic activity (GMA) and opposite them cosmic ray and high energy proton flux. This is a part of studies in the field named Clinical Cosmobiology.

…temporal links exist between cardiac arrhythmia, including life threatening events, SCD and level of cosmophysical activity. Atrial fibrillation,ventricular tachycardia/fibrillation and SCD are occurring in inverse relationship to the level of GMA. It is possible that the level of GMA is a factor preventing SCD, especially in patients with damaged heart muscle. The role of factors becoming more active in low GMA, like neutron activity, are an object of further studies.

Solar and Geomagnetic Activities: Are There Associations with Stroke Occurrence?

Several correlational studies have suggested an association between stroke mortality rates and geophysical parameters, but none have assessed the influence of these parameters on stroke occurrence in a general population. We conducted a population-based study (2,195 stroke patients) to determine whether there are relationships between stroke occurrence and solar and/or geomagnetic activity. A multivariable logistic regression analysis was used to estimate the odds ratio (OR) and to identify the geophysical parameters of most importance; 95% confidence intervals (CI) were calculated for the variables studied. In a multivariate analysis, large fluctuations of solar (OR = 1.21; 95% CI 1.14–1.30) and geomagnetic activity (0R = 1.20; 95% CI 1.11–1.31) on the preceding day and low level of solar activity (OR = 1.14; 95% CI 1.08–1.21) on the day of stroke onset were independent predictors of stroke occurrence.

Advancements of the studies on the relationships between air temperature and solar activity with diseases

Varieties of air temperature and solar activity have a close correlation with human health.
…Not only have solar activities a close relationship with the incidences of plague and epidemic cerebrospinal meningitis, but also high correlation with onco-genesis and infant natality and mortality.

MICROCIRCULATION

Especially note this if you have any connective tissue diseases or disorders, auto-immune disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, any kind of neuropathy, or any other chronic disease.

Relation between microcirculation parameters and Pc3 geomagnetic pulsations

An individual analysis of long-term monitoring of microcirculation parameters of nine healthy volunteers showed that an increase in the geomagnetic activity led to an increase in tissue perfusion, variability of blood flow and growth of the amplitude of neurogenic and myogenic oscillations in four volunteers. It was found that the degree of microcirculation sensitivity to the level of geomagnetic activity values with time and is proportional to its average level in the period of measurement. A comparison of frequency ranges of oscillations of blood flow and variations of the geomagnetic activity shows that neurogenic and myogenic oscillations showing the highest sensitivity to the geomagnetic activity have the same frequency as geomagnetic Pc3 pulsations. The pulsations of this frequency range are excited mainly during geomagnetic disturbances, which may explain the correlation between the microcirculation parameters and the Kp index. The relation of the amplitude-frequency characteristics of Pc3-pulsations can explain the results obtained using the alternating magnetic fields.

COSMIC RAY LEVELS and SPACE PROTON FLUX

Space proton flux and the temporal distribution of cardiovascular deaths.

The influence of solar activity (SA) and geomagnetic activity (GMA) on human homeostasis has long been investigated. The aim of the present study was to analyse the relationship between monthly proton flux (> 90 MeV) and other SA and GMA parameters and between proton flux and temporal (monthly) distribution of total and cardiovascular-related deaths. The data from 180 months (1974-1989) of distribution in the Beilinson Campus of the Rabin Medical Centre, Israel, and of 108 months (1983-1991) from the Kaunas Medical Academy, were analysed and compared with SA, GMA and space proton flux (> 90 MeV). It was concluded: (1) monthly levels of SA, GMA and radiowave propagation (Fof2) are significantly and adversely correlated with monthly space proton flux (> 90 MeV); (2) medical-biological phenomena that increase during periods of low solar and/or geomagnetic activity may be stimulated by physical processes provoked by the concomitant increase in proton flux; (3) the monthly number of deaths related (positively or negatively) to SA are significantly and adversely related to the space proton flux (> 90 MeV).

PINEAL GLAND, MELATONIN, MOTOR CONTROL

NOTE: I have been having unusual and severe motor control problems lately - so this report jumped out at me.

The pineal gland, cataplexy, and multiple sclerosis.

Since the discovery of melatonin as the principal hormone of the pineal gland in 1963, scientists have come to recognize that melatonin is a "master hormone" involved in the control of circadian rhythms and other biological functions. Although little is known about the influence of the pineal gland on motor control, important clues may be obtained by considering the pattern of melatonin secretion during the sleep cycles and particularly during rapid eye movement (REM) sleep when melatonin plasma levels are at their lowest. Since REM sleep is characterized by the occurrence of profound atonia which results in an almost complete paralysis of striated muscles, it is suggested that there might be a causal relationship between inhibition of melatonin secretion…

Pc1 geomagnetic pulsations as a potential hazard of the myocardial infarction

We suggest that the seasonal variation of the production of the pineal hormone melatonin leads to a winter instability in the human organisms and increases the sensitivity of the patient to the “negative” influence of Pc1 geomagnetic pulsations in winter.

BIZARRE / VIVID DREAMS and SLEEP PARALYSIS

…This is properly related to the pineal gland and melatonin production.

An association between geomagnetic activity and dream bizarreness.

Dreams from low GMA periods (n=69, median bizarreness=4) were found to be significantly more bizarre than dreams from high GMA periods (n=85, median bizarreness=3; p=0.006), supporting the hypothesised association between GMA and dream bizarreness.

Isolated sleep paralysis, vivid dreams and geomagnetic influences: II.

Two analyses of variance indicated (i) significantly higher geomagnetic activity three days before a recorded isolated sleep paralysis event and (ii) significantly lower geomagnetic activity three days before an unusually vivid dream took place.

Relationship between isolated sleep paralysis and geomagnetic influences: a case study.

Resolution of sleep paralysis by weak electromagnetic fields in a patient with multiple sclerosis.

NOTE: In the absence of a "Geomagnetic Storm Warning," perhaps we should view bizarre and vivid dreams as a kind of DEW line system - an early warning of potentially worse things to come.

Thanks, sofi

PS. The links above barely scratch the surface of what I found in a few hours - already have enough for a major research paper and I've barely begun to dig!

edit on 14/2/11 by soficrow because: link

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I am no native english speaker but I try my very best.

I have been having lately a lot of muscle problems. When I put my arm on the table while I hold my mobile phone my arm is "vibrating" like it has no power.

I have pain since the last several days on the left side of my stomach, kinda pushes or something.

But the biggest and funniest thing is that I am charged, electric charged. When I am in the Car I unleash a Spark when I get out of the Car, while I am at work when I touch my friends or anything I unleash a spark.

When I am at home I unleash a spark, lol. You know this ZAP! Feeling.

Today I lost for example also all energy and I could NOT fall asleep last night..it took me 3 hours to fall asleep under the same normal conditions.

Regards

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LilFox

There are actually faraday cages for beds! Really. So many pass this off as bunk science - but seems just looking through the thread there most be a reality they yet to fully understand.

Electric devices near the head (like in bed) are a definate issue, some are even so sensative the energy produced rolling around on intersprings is too much.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
Thought I would add that I woke up at 5:55 am on the dot this morning and ended up coughing my butt off to the point that I had a hard time falling back asleep from continuing after effects. Not sure if there was any relevance to anything on that, but thought I would share.

Seems to me there is significance to the triple 5. Do some research.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Put me down as having a weird heart rhythm. I was diagnosed a few years back with benign heart arrhythmia, and I've always wondered what sets it off. Sometimes I go MONTHS without an episode, but the past few weeks (since about January 1st) it's been banging like a drum. Scared me a few times.

I'm in Northern California.

Pam

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

I hear this also and some days it just drives me crazy. I turn on the TV to help drown it out when it's really bothering me. Maybe we should keep track of the days when it is at its worst and see what the sun is up to around those times. I think I will give it a try.
Would love to know what causes this and if anything can be done to alleviate it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Until a few weeks ago I thought I was loosing my mind.... However.

After having a VERY peculiar experience about two months ago I began researching (normally when my symptoms are at their worst) and after a while I noticed a connection with increased solar, polar and geomagnetic activity and the bizarre health symptoms.

At the end of January 2011 I was sat up in the early hours feeling rather normal, using my laptop (which connects to the internet using my 3G mobile phone). There was also a very big thunder storm, strong howling winds and rain that evening. The cordless (landline) phone by my bed started beeping (as it does when it can't find the base-station even though it was firmly on it and had been all night).

The roof windows in my flat (which are electric powered) would not work and at the same time I started feeling "very very odd" and noticed what I can only describe as "distortions" - windows, furniture loosing their structural shape and bending as if they were melting. My balance started to go (similar to when you are drunk, but I wasn't) and at times I felt paralysed and pinned to the bed, confused, almost poisoned, irradiated or electrocuted at low voltage and often unable to sleep.

Valium is the only drug which seems to calm the symptoms but it doesn't last long and it's not that easy to get from the doctors.

The biggest, ongoing health problem (for a year or so now) seems to be centred around my forehead, jaw and neck. Nerve pain maybe, a sort of "pulsating" pressure, sinus tension, strange noises.

Using my mobile phone or being near the laptop made things far worse as if they "magnify" these effects. Even for short periods of time.

Last week when there was a big Coronal Mass Ejection and Solar Storm I also experienced "brain zaps" and "flashes/shocks/sparks" even when my eyes were closed as if particles were bombarding the room and my body. I remember reading the Apollo astronauts all experienced something similar.

Someone out there with similar experiences? if yes please speak out

I am based in Manchester, England.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbilly001

When I was working in the field as a paramedic, we would always see an increase in heart attacks when low fronts would move in. I was once told by a doctor that low fronts add increase preasure on the body and this is what caused them. I never read anything in the journals and never saw any studies done on it, but when a storm system was approaching, we would see an increase in calls for chest pain. As far as solar flares causing issues I have never followed the suns activity when I was working, but I could see how it could effect people, especially those with internal pacemakers. anytime you send electricity through the body you could potentially effect the heart.

At one point in my life we had beef cattle, or I should say we tended a herd. Unfortunately although this was Maine - the man who owned the herd did NOT practice breeding for season. So the cows would sometimes give birth just prior or during a major drop in temperature or before a storm. It was a very disheartening season for us as we would check the herd almost hourly during these fronts - very sadly we lost a calf or two. I was very upset as this can be controlled by timing the breed. There is no reason for a calf to come into the world during 20 below months. Something like this affects how you look at people and I developed a burning rage towards this man. Lost one gained 3 - he didn't care - but you can set this to season and give them all a better chance. Yes I know we eventually eat them - but I've personally been there, drying a wet calf in minus degrees. Praying to any God that will listen that this calf know life.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Thanks for the reminder.
…Interesting though, motor control issues resolved today (no more problems).

reply to post by TheBirdisDone

Check out the link on microcirculation above. Found it: Relation between microcirculation parameters and Pc3 geomagnetic pulsations

…and thanks!

reply to post by antar

Hey girl, good to see you. …and NO! Your friend with the pacemaker should NOT go on as usual - we all need to pay close attention to our body messages. Stop when it says stop, lie down, whatever. The body knows best.

reply to post by BuzzingOn

Yes, vertigo! …Been getting that too with dizziness and a whole range of other 'symptoms.' …But they are resolving. Think we're into high frequencies now.

reply to post by cloudwatcher

and
reply to post by neversommer

I relate to those 'electric flutters' too - and the static build up! Ouchie! Do take care, and pay attention to when the symptoms wane too (ie., document disappearance along with re-appearance). …There is a whole school of thought that says recording our 'stuff' doesn't just help us to understand / deal with our own 'cycles' and reactions, but also can help contribute to general knowledge too.

reply to post by rbilly001

Thanks.
…There are some cool journals out there - like "Bioelectromagnetics," "Biometeorology," and recognized studies like "Clinical Cosmobiology," "Chronoastrobiology," "Geopsychology" and "Geopsychopathology." …You might be interested in this find:

Chronoastrobiology: proposal, nine conferences, heliogeomagnetics, transyears, near-weeks, near-decades, phylogenetic and ontogenetic memories.

…Every cell in our body is bathed in an external and internal environment of fluctuating magnetism. It is becoming clear that the fluctuations are primarily caused by an intimate and systematic interplay between forces within the bowels of the earth--which the great physician and father of magnetism William Gilbert called a 'small magnet'--and the thermonuclear turbulence within the sun, an enormously larger magnet than the earth, acting upon organisms, which are minuscule magnets. It follows and is also increasingly apparent that these external fluctuations in magnetic fields can affect virtually every circuit in the biological machinery to a lesser or greater degree, depending both on the particular biological system and on the particular properties of the magnetic fluctuations. …in humans, and in at least those other species that have been studied, computer power has enabled us to discover statistically defined endogenous physiological rhythms and further direct effects that are associated with these invisible geo- and heliomagnetic cycles. Thus, what once might have been dismissed as noise in both magnetic and physiological data does in fact have structure. And we may be at the threshold of understanding the biological and medical meaning and consequences of these patterns and biological-astronomical linkages as well. Structures in time are called chronomes; their mapping in us and around us is called chronomics. The scientific study of chronomes is chronobiology. And the scientific study of all aspects of biology related to the cosmos has been called astrobiology. Hence we may dub the new study of time structures in biology with regard to influences from cosmo- helio- and geomagnetic rhythms chronoastrobiology. …the rhythms of the sun can affect us not only directly, but also indirectly through the chronomic patterns that solar magnetic rhythms have created within our physiology in the remote past. For example, we can document the direct exogenous effects of given specific solar wind events upon human blood pressure and heart rate. We also have evidence of endogenous internal rhythms in blood pressure and heart rate that are close to but not identical to the period length of rhythms in the solar wind. These were installed genetically by natural selection at some time in the distant geological past. This interpretive model of the data makes the prediction that the internal and external influences on heart rate and blood pressure can reinforce or cancel each other out at different times. A study of extensive clinical and physiological data shows that the interpretive model is robust and that internal and external effects are indeed augmentative at a statistically significant level. Chronoastrobiological studies are contributing to basic science--that is, our understanding is being expanded as we recognize heretofore unelaborated linkages of life to the complex dynamics of the sun, and even to heretofore unelaborated evolutionary phenomena. Once, one might have thought of solar storms as mere transient 'perturbations' to biology, with no lasting importance. Now we are on the brink of understanding that solar turbulences have played a role in shaping endogenous physiological chronomes. ...

reply to post by PamelaBritton2U

Take care girl, rest a lot, and don't leave home without that Nitro!

reply to post by citizen83

Hang in there. I get a lot of those symptoms episodically (won't take psycho drugs tho) - am finding much research on geomagnetism that describes the symptoms, and explains some. Will try to post more. [Gawd I wish I had more time and a better brain!!!]

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The member, OneisOne was kind enough to link me to this thread after I posted what I thought was a disturbing video of a news reporter botching up her report.

I did not find humor in it at all although a few posters, did. To me this looked medical or paranormal.

Do you think this could've been related to what you're saying on this thread? Because like OneisOne said, this looked to be perhaps, a mini-stroke on live TV.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I am a cardiac RN at the world's premier cardiac hospital. While it is obviously hard to say that this CME will or will not have any type of effect on your friend, I would probably say that it wouldn't hurt for them to take it easy. This is also true for people that have implanted defibrillators, as here in the hospital we actually use magnets to disable the defibrillators when they malfunction or when patients are going to have surgery.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I watched that video and found it very disturbing. It almost appears that the left side of her mouth droops ever so slightly. Sounds like a TIA since she recovered very quickly.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Thanks for the link, reposted here. I agree - more like a stroke or medical/organic confusion. Not nervousness - the woman is obviously a pro, knows she's flubbing, covering it up very professionally.

Ed to add...

Oh yeah. Had a nap, woke up with that electrical-type heart fluttering (lasted about 10 minutes), joint and muscles aches and pains again, but motor control seems okay. ...Fits with solar storm hitting earth tomorrow, effects should ease up then, maybe recur after if/when frequencies fall.

I know of 2 threads tracking solar activity, useful to us here:

Thanks Regenmacher - Severe Geomagnetic Storm Research Project

Thanks DontTreadOnMe - Solar Activity Watch 2011

edit on 14/2/11 by soficrow because: to add

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Just to give some updated info, the solar flare is expected to reach earths atmosphere tonight around 1:30 am. Depending on its intensity can be seen in central us or just isolated to northern magnetic poles.

The following articles is a concise and describes in layman's terms what can be expected to be viewed.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Makes me want to go out and star gaze, but I gotta work early in the morning. Can anyone else try to capture this event in pics? Will be checking news in the morning to see how much actually occurred.

I sincerely hope those affected medically are not too severely impacted.

Just my 2sense...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

I watched that video and found it very disturbing. It almost appears that the left side of her mouth droops ever so slightly. Sounds like a TIA since she recovered very quickly.

I did too but I am really starting to rethink that. It almost appears her brain short-wired.
Who has a 14-second stroke?

She was taken to the hospital and was deemed healthy. I know strokes-TIA's are hard to see/find in the brain but I think something really strange happened to her. And I am really wondering if it has something to do with all this galactic and geological activity.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
So, my pressure headache is back with a vengeance. Also, I had a slight heart flutter a couple hours ago...the first one in a few weeks. That's about all I've got to say about that, lol, but yeah...there it is, for the record.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join