It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid dreams where you have the same dream as someone else

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Many times I have had these dreams that's how me and my wife first met in one of these dreams then in others too.
I have often run across women who know me (Intimately) through these dreams because well you know we were well you know ******* and they described the whole thing in detail...at first I was shocked but after a while it was like normal but the dreams are always a variety of different situations and settings. Your not alone with this there are many others out there that have experienced the same thing. Enjoy them....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by chattykat

That is True, thanks for reminding me of the possibility.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatwolf

how did you know how to meet up with your wife if u met in a dream... very interested in this

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatwolf

I would like to know more too, you may have to censor them a little bit, but I am still curious.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
My step brother and I did this when we were younger... It was SO strange. I had a Gameboy and some games that was stolen from me before my brother had came to live with us. I got the Gameboy back including my games except one (I never found it).

So we were dreaming, and my brother was playing my gameboy with the lost game. I remember teaching how to play and stuff, and he enjoyed it quite well. We awoke, and later that day, he asked me where was the game he was playing, I looked at him with a WTF face and I told him that the game had been stolen months before he came to move with us and we both started freaking out LOL! It was so weird, I'll never forget that

I never knew how to perform this great dreaming technique, but I'm sure it has to be some kind of spiritual explanation to it. Sometimes it makes me think that most dreams we have are shared with people we don't even know exist... But then again there are dreams where we just dream of others that we know and of course that person didn't have the same dream. So it's weird, dreaming is so mysterious, that why i love it

I too lucid dream, but not with ease, I have to practice it, but it's a wonderful experience. Especially the first time. Thanks for posting this

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Thank you for sharing that, I wish I had an experience like that to share.

I am very interested in learning more about shared dreaming, since I can not recall ever talking to anyone in real life that has had one, and I have never had one that I know of.

And yes, dreams are so mysterious, I love the mystery; it gives me something to investigate/search for/examine/etc.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

This happened to my fiance and I last night. I woke up, and, wanting to look up the meaning of my dream, wrote it down. He awoke, stating that he had a dream he wanted me to interpret. As he talked and I wrote, the hair on the back of my neck stood up. Our dreams weren't exactly the same, but, they were so eerily similar that we are both stunned. It feels so surreal to have this happen. This happened to me years ago with my mom, we had the same dream and it came true. I don't know yet if this one will come true or not, but, it does seem to point to the fact that he and I are unusually connected. Anyone have any insight or thoughts on this?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
When I was younger, I had a shared dream with my cousin. In the dream, we both beat up the boogeyman, basically
. My friend has told me of a shared dream he had one time.. In the dream, he was at his house on the top of his staircase, and he was looking down at his friend at the bottom of the staircase. The next day, his friend recalled the same dream, where he was sitting at the bottom of my friend's staircase. The dream itself was nothing spectacular, but the fact that it was shared is certainly interesting.

This is a very interesting phenomenon.. perhaps if you've got a lucid dream buddy, try 'summoning' one another to your dream scapes?

That would be so awesome to be able to turn any lucid dream into a shared one. Imagine the extra time you could spend with friends.

I imagine if people became good at it, you could practically have nightly get togethers in the same lucid dreams. Endless possibilities. Awesome!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Yes, I've had the same dream once with my best friend a long long time ago now. And only in hindsight does it seem to make sense. We were about 14 or so years old and she was sleeping over my house. The dream was, we were dropped off at this Adams Family-looking type mansion, at night, and a little green guy with a huge light-bulb shaped head lets us in and proceeds to try to kill us. We were running all through the mansion, a blob monster started chasing us at one point.. and then we reach a humongous room containing a roller coaster. So of course we get on the roller coaster and as it's going, weapons are flying at us. In my dream, she gets hit in the back with an arrow and the end of the dream is me walking down the dark street at night going home alone.. in her dream, I am the one that got hit with the arrow and she walked home at night alone.

Fast forward about 8 years.. we are both around 22 each with a young child. In short, she and her son moves in with us, it lasts a few months before we have a major fall out and ceased speaking. Years go by, I move to another state, my child grows up, I'm 40 now and I find her online and we just hop right back into our friendship as tho we hadn't skipped a beat.. as tho I'd talked to her just the day before.

I believe that dream was a premonition. I think it foretold this separation we experienced.. that was so complete it was like unto the death of the other, yet neither of us really died. Perhaps the separation was necessary for some reason.. it really really makes me wonder.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join