It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleased to be here [PerlitesAreLear]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hi everyone.

Its so great to become a member here. I have been following ATS for some months now and I have finally plucked up the courage to join up because I want to get some answers. I know this is the introductions forum so I dont know how much I am allowed to say. Getting 20 posts is gonna take me some time but I am worried and just want the worry to end. I think my parents might be reptiles. Please dont laugh at me. I cant tell any of my friends and I have no one to talk to about this. I dont want to say too much unless I am allowed to but I dont think I am in this forum so maybe I will have to wait and panic silently inside until I can ask you all about how to find out for sure.
Anyway its great to be here.

Linda.
edit on Sun Feb 13 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hi Welcome to ATS.

It's good that you are no longer a Lurker Dude.

We've got some really incredulous minds here.

You can discuss Masons and Pyramids as well as numerous other topics.

Good Luck.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hi kiddo! Why on earth would you think your parents are reptiles?????

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PerlitesAreLear

Welcome to ATS

Reptillian parents? Belive it or not you wouldnt be the first with such suspicions.

I hope you find some Like-minded people here i certainly have

Bye for now

~Ted

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
I wouldn't say much at all in introductions, once you have 20 posts, posting in other threads, put your story in the Gray Area forums, and you will get less grief from disbelieving members.

20 posts add up very fast, just go through the stuff here, and put your opinions in, and it only takes a couple of days.

I don't know how old you are, but I do remember how parents can be. Good luck.

edit on 13-2-2011 by snowspirit because: didn't need the quote anymore, it was just there to see what I was replying to........................................................

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thanks for your welcomes. You are making me feel very welcome.
I think they are reptiles because they told me yesterday that I am adopted and now it all makes so much sense. I always knew something was not right about them but thought, what does that make me then? I know I am just a normal person but now I know I am adopted I can breath easy knowing it is not me, I am fine. But my parents, ever since I was a kid they would look at me and its like they can see inside of me, like they are reading my mind. I could never keep any secrets from them. Its like living in a prison. Its not just that, I have read other stories about the smell, and they have it as well. Why me? I just want a normal family that is human.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. Feel free to send me a U2U if you have any questions or concerns.

~Keeper—Forum Moderator

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Welcome Earthling!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PerlitesAreLear

As said by a previous user on this thread, its probably best to stick "those paticular" concerns into the grey area forums when you get your 20 posts, that way youll be more likely to find Like-minded People who would tend to enjoy such a topic however probably not the best start in the introduction forum

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
BERNIE WHY BERNIE WHY

Obvious troll is the worst human being on earth, you know he only lives down south I may stick my 6 foot 4 Glasweigan frame on a flight down and just end him, his constant attacks are not getting to me but he must be annoying the grannies at the library when his is sitting at the PC`s with his trousers down getting off on peoples anger.

new topics

top topics

join