It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

I know how to get them to make the Mexico boarder safe...

I think the answer to making the border safer is for the border states to officially incorporate the civilian patrols into their border defense as that state Senator suggested. Hopefully the citizens of those states can put enough pressure on their state government to make it happen.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Great opening piece, and our immigration situation and borders are a huge problem facing America.

Illegal narcotics pour over them fueling narco terrorism in our own nation and our neighbors.

Illegal aliens pour over them holding down wages and benefiting the corporations that hire them willing and knowingly to increase bottom line profits.

And yes, if terrorists really wanted to come and work at speeding our own self inflicted demise, it sure is easy to get in.

While the government focuses on nothing to fix our real problems and everything to create problems that serve the corporate elite and not the people, we do need to worry just what kind of problem they try to create to send us off on another regime changing goose chace for drugs and oil.

Washington does nothing but lie to us and manipulate us to our own detriment.

The real terrorists are our government officials.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Dr. Evil told me that the next FF attack will occur on "Northwoods Ave" (Anywhere, USA) on the 4th of July....just to rub it in!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
That is the only bright spot I can see.

I wrote this to turn a spot light on what they are doing. Evil deeds do not stand up well in the light of day.

My only complaint with the Christians is many SEE what is happening and say Ho Hum the Lord will save us. My answer is that the Lord did not tell you to sit on your bum and do nothing did he?

Philippians 2:4 ESV / 132

Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

I see nothing in that verse that says only help Christians, do you?

Exactly right! We are soldiers of the Lord and will defeat satan's minions. Of this I have no doubt! The way of God, whoever or whatever that might be to you personally, is to love thy neighbor and to help those in need. Those who feel the love of their God will band together to defeat those who would destroy such love. Give it time, it is all begininning to come together...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Again, who is surprised???

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The real terrorists are our government officials.

The more I learn the more I have to agree with you. Unfortunately it is not just in one country but world wide.

I was just reading this which illustrates you point quite well.

As Australia suffers from the worst floods in years, ranchers on horseback struggle to save their cattle from flood waters. THIS is the idiotic behavior they get from the bureau RATS. If I was a rancher I would be tempted to drag them out of their nice comfy offices at the end of a rope....

...As Queensland, Australian ranchers are working day and night to save their cattle from the worst flood disaster in dozens of years the government enforcers quickly publish rules of how to handle cattle with electronic ear pins. Never before have ranchers been forced to not only ride and swim high water, but carry an electronic scanner for NLIS compliance. NLIS in Australia is the nasty sister to the USA NAIS ill fated regulations....

now look at all the further rules they have to follow to get their cattle back to dry ground…

Australia - Trying to find cattle after the floods
WITH floodwaters displacing cattle across Queensland, livestock producers are encouraged to contact Biosecurity Queensland for assistance in finding where displaced cattle should be returned to.

Biosecurity Queensland National Livestock Identification System (NLIS) principal project officer Michael Lancaster said biosecurity officers were on hand to assist with these situations.”Any person finding stray cattle on their property can contact the Department of Employment, Economic Development and Innovation Customer Service Centre on 13 25 23 and follow the prompts to Biosecurity Queensland,” he said.

“It’s important landholders comply with NLIS requirements in these situations.

“Because of the possibility of disease outbreaks in the aftermath of floods and other disasters, it is imperative to have good traceability of cattle.”

Mr Lancaster said there were some basic guidelines to follow should people locate displaced cattle on their property.

“If cattle have been displaced to immediate neighbours, these cattle can be returned home as soon as practical whether NLIS tagged or not. A database transfer is not required; however, a waybill is required,” he said.

“Tagged cattle found further afield can also return to their home property but there are reporting requirements, including notification of the NLIS database.

“Approvals are required to move any NLIS untagged cattle.

“Owners should discuss the return of any untagged cattle with a biosecurity officer or call 13 25 23 to seek advice on how best to identify and record their movements.

“Untagged cattle not returning to their home property must be tagged with a post-breeder (orange) tag for the property of consignment.

“The receiver is required to update the NLIS database and a waybill is also required.”

Mr Lancaster said stray cattle could be identified by reference to brands, ear marks, and NLIS tags if they were present.

“Where the brand is clearly marked it is relatively easy to determine from the brands register who applied the brand,” he said.

“However, this may not be the current owner.

“Anyone finding stray cattle can use the online electronic brands register (ibrands.dpi.qld.gov.au...) to determine the owner of the livestock...

“Alternatively, read the NLIS tag with a scanner and download the information to your computer and email to the NLIS administration mailbox.

“Once the information has been sent to Biosecurity Queensland the tag numbers will be entered into the database to search for the animal’s last place of registration.

“A Biosecurity Queensland officer will contact the listed owner and request that they contact the finder.”

For cattle that cannot be identified at all, contact the local council or pound keeper for advice....

....potential fines up to $17,000 for non compliance.

Comment Esbee — January 22, 2011 NoNAIS.Org

The USA just passed the twin sister to this law. It goes in effect in 2012.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Again, who is surprised???

Not surprised, just connecting the dots neatly all in one place.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Take a look at this news reporter talking to the guy in charge of the port in San Diego. Something is going on I'll tell you that.

Nukes found at port of San Diego

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Starred and flagged!

Yep-yep---We have been anticipating the false flag for some time now, and you can rest assured they are setting up another. Over the past few years we have had the military 'mis-place' nukes, the CDC 'lose', biological warfare materials, and all sorts of these odd 'coincidences, usually involving the "suicides" or "fatal accidents" of nearly everyone involved with said "mis-haps".

This is a formula that is as old as time---The few powerful, and usually deviously CLEVER individuals at the top of the proverbial food chain, issue some sort of "attack", seemingly perpetuated by some "foreign enemy" (or at times between opposing groups within the SAME nation), and then make sure to promote a frenzy and panic over it to the populace, usually through a manipulated media system. Then they tell us all we must react and "go to war" against said enemy, and they set up the conflict and sacrifice the "little people" to go and serve out the agenda.

Almost 100% of the time these "wars" NEVER have anything to do with what they TOUT they are being fought for, i.e. "freedom", "fighting terrorism", etc...99.9% of the time what these conflicts are about is because one ruler wants what the other has.

But they set it up quite cleverly and dupe the masses into sacrificing themselves in the guise that they are fighting for some "noble" cause, when more often than not, they are merely fighting against their fellow man to further the vested interests of those SENDING them to do the fighting (most of whom have never been within a thousand miles of any battlefield and have never seen a day of actual bloodshed and atrocities themselves). And those vested interests ALWAYS boil down to two things---More WEALTH and more POWER.

And they will stop at NOTHING to continue this program on, including killing their own citizens in endless, cleverly disguised false flag attacks upon them. And this awakening populace, which is growing ever more irritated by the day with an absolute JOKE of a political system, is LONG overdo for the next "distraction."

Keep your eyes, ears, and MINDS open people. Rest assured, they are going to try and distract and manipulate us all with something soon.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
S&F
Thanks for the insight.....we'll see how it goes from here.................AGAIN.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

Take a look at this news reporter talking to the guy in charge of the port in San Diego. Something is going on I'll tell you that.

Nukes found at port of San Diego

My old computer does not support U-tube so I am afraid I can not watch it.

I think we are looking at a blow up in the middle east but since we are already engaged there it could be the far east this time.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Napolitano is doing this because of the Transportation Security Administration.

Remember, they can and will not only scan you, but if you deny this access they can frisk you.

Why exactly would they need more Border Security Officers if they create a more stringent restriction?

T.S.A. : Birth of A Monster, Coup Against American Rights, F.E.M.A. Started and D.A.R.P.A. Finished

I've known this was coming for decades.

Maryland D.O C. : Is This For A Background Check, Or 4th Amendment Violation?

Especially if they begin demanding not only social networking information but the passwords as well.

The T.S.A. falls under, or will fall under, or even be over National Transportation Security Board.

Quote from : Wikipedia : National Transportation Security Board

The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) is an independent U.S. government investigative agency responsible for civil transportation accident investigation.

In this role, the NTSB investigates and reports on aviation accidents and incidents, certain types of highway crashes, ship and marine accidents, pipeline incidents and railroad accidents.

When requested, the NTSB will assist the military with accident investigation.

The NTSB is also in charge of investigating cases of hazardous waste releases that occur during transportation.

Deborah Hersman was appointed as NTSB Chairman in July 2009.

Mark Rosenker was appointed as Vice Chairman in 2003, and served as Acting Chairman from March 2005 to January 2009.

The agency is based in Washington, D.C.

That is because all of this ties into the Trans-Texas Corridor and the Border Issue.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Trans-Texas Corridor

The Trans-Texas Corridor (TTC) was a transportation network that was discontinued in the planning and early construction stages in the U.S. State of Texas.

The network, as originally envisioned, would be composed of a 4,000-mile (6,400 km) network of supercorridors up to 1,200 feet (370 m) wide to carry parallel links of tollways, rails, and utility lines.

It is intended to route long-distance traffic around population centers, and to provide stable corridors for future infrastructure improvements–such as new power lines from wind farms in West Texas to the cities in the east–without the otherwise often lengthy administrative and legal procedures required to build on privately owned land.

The tollway portion would be divided into two separate elements: truck lanes and lanes for passenger vehicles. Similarly, the rail lines in the corridor would be divided among freight, commuter, and high-speed rail.

The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) intended to "charge public and private concerns for utility, commodity or data transmission" within the corridor, in essence making a toll road for services such as water, electricity, natural gas, petroleum, fiber optic lines, and other telecommunications services.

The network would have been funded by private investors and built and expanded as demand warrants.

In 2009, TxDOT decided to phase out the all-in-one corridor concept in favor of developing separate rights-of-way for road, rail, and other infrastructure using more traditional corridor widths for those modes.

In 2010, official decision of "no action" was issued by the Federal Highway Administration, formally ending the project.

The action eliminated the study area and canceled the agreement between TxDOT and Cintra Zachry.

This is because this is being shut down until they can find the legal means to back it up.

With a terrorism event.

Something which crosses both the border and national highways.
edit on 2/21/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Right about that... was at doctors last week, asked about their disaster plan for "controlled" prescriptions...
snowed in for four days here over weekend, talk on tv of sheriffs delivering with snowmobiles and such.
Nurse at office said "Oh you people, thinking riots will come here. The best disaster plan is just to go to heaven."

Say What!! I was talking weather related, she must really be worried. Head in sand. Good grief.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Napolitano is doing this because of the Transportation Security Administration.

Remember, they can and will not only scan you, but if you deny this access they can frisk you.

There are various possibilities and any or all could play out. The ultimate goal is the same - control.

We all know TPTB want as much control of us as possible and that means a cashless society and everyone implanted with RFID tags that track you. A society where a government RFID tag is needed for every necessity of life, food, shelter, mobility, jobs, and health care. It also means DNA data on every person and sterilization of those not "approved for reproduction"

TPTB is well along on most of the plans. The DNA is gathered at birth and placed in Government data banks. RFID tages are tested and ready to go. 900 east cost hospitals are already geared up and trained for using implanted RFID tags on patients.

TSA is being used to get US citizens used to the idea of travel restrictions, scanning and frisking.

Spermicidal corn and female sterilization vaccines are available and have been tested.

The food safety bill will wipe out independent farms and the Obamacare 1099 tax change will drive all businesses into using credit cards instead of cash to avoid all the additional paperwork.

All that is needed is an excuse to implement the plans within the next decade or so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join