It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Edgar Mitchell "There are Several Species Visiting our Planet" Feb 12 2011

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Anyone know about the Catherine G. Coleman quote about the UFO? Will search around for STS-73 threads and look elsewhere on the net if not, was just hoping someone could save me some time if it's not worth it. Surely it's already been discussed somewhere.

edit : OK have searched this site, only 4 pages and no solid explanation at all. In fact there's almost nothing about it. Off to search elsewhere.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

Check this from 40 seconds :

Now, is that footage of her from the same time she said that? If so there's no crewmember floating by for her to be joking about, clearly. He mentions that they have a public channel and a DoD encrypted channel when on missions too, which is interesting, obviously.

Wondering what comes next.... the guy speaking there in the video is a known hoaxer? Astronauts don't have a DoD channel? Someone picking apart another section of the video which means the whole thing can't be relied on?

No
Aliens
Shush
Astronauts
edit on 9-3-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

I don't know how much more evidence people need. An alien slapping them in the face and screaming it's real? Maybe even then people will say it was just a dream.

Here's an excerpt from "Missing Time" :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------

1. Gemini 4, Astronaut McDivitt. Observation of a cylindrical object with a protuberance.
2. Gemini 4, Astronaut McDivitt. Observation of a moving light at a higher level than the Gemini spacecraft.
3. Gemini 7, Astronaut Borman saw what he referred to as a "bogey" flying in formation with the spacecraft.

... The training and perspicacity of the astronauts put their reports of sightings in the highest category of credibility... Especially puzzling is the first one on the list, the daytime sighting of an object showing details such as arms (antennas?) protruding from an object having a noticeable angular extension.
- Final Report of the Scientific Study of Unidentified Flying Objects conducted for the U.S. Air Force, Dr. Edward Condon, project director.

So far, only one thing is certain: it is not just a rumor: something is seen.
- Dr. Carl G. Jung, 1954

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------

These are astronauts telling you what they are saying and people won't believe them? Holy crap, we're in trouble.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
I find it unbelievable that a man of this stature, a true hero who has walked on the moon, can say these things, in full command of his faculties, and the world doesn't listen.

If an Apollo astronaut can say these things and have negligible effect, what hope is there for the rest of us...

I agree 100%

He is the real deal, and what he is saying is making some people nervous imo. If he offers to reveal proof i will volunteer as his human shield. Something has got to give, sooner or later. Don't expect a willing Disclosure from the PTB, expect a dying man to give us the greatest gift he could. the truth. Sounds good to me.

Anyhoo great find Gortex I will splice this up & host it on YT

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DERRUFO
I get very confused whenever I see some guy who use to work for NASA show up in a comment area (messageboard) like oberg, notice he uses his real name ? there is a reason for that...I also notice when oberg started sending posts here no one else said anymore, almost as if this big O has the plague or something ...? Hey oberg? I remember you from the old web and deja news chatboards, you were big on discounting theories of ufo researchers about NASA hiding the truth on UFOs //Aliens back then too...Now you try to discount what NASA astronauts say ? My My how times HAVE changed eh ? haha -- DERR

ZING!

Yeah we know his agenda, well some of us. I often am called a "disinfo agent" lol, but when the real ones come make their rounds i have to laugh. Yeah i seen him around the webs, he is wasting his time. I ran in to people claiming to work at area 51 claiming there is nothing to see there, they were at roswell blah. They could not prove it of course when i called them out. They would then go on hiatus or migrate to another site. I would follow them around and they would keep ducking me. But yeah "O" is a liar and has been proven time and time again here. Usually "im too busy" to provide my proof is his first excuse.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpreadLoveNotHate
reply to post by dizziedame

I believe it says that we are alone in the universe.

I never seen any reference about we are alone in the universe in the Holy Bible. I've never seen any reference that we're the center of Creation. These are just false beliefs that's been drilled into peoples minds for generations because the ones doing the translations of the Holy Bible were ignorant of science and therefore went about explaining things they saw fit.

If the truth be known, an unbeliever would consider God an alien because the unbeliever has removed himself from God. That is if they believed in aliens.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Unknown soldier : thanks for your comments ... As I said I am too nice after so many years of myself being a ufo researcher to try and re- insult a ufo cover up operative or a NASA employee...not productive and besides many of the negative types who poo poo ufo research use their real names so when some one calls them names in a open forum, these guys with their real names on here ( or any site ) can sue the commenter...In the 1990s many times a big name ufo researcher would threaten to sue other people in UFOR...why ? if you remove the money of a researcher he cannot make very much noise in this society where it is the mighty dollar that does all the talking....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

wasco :
Here's the thing: the human race is doomed if we remain on this planet. If we survive long enough the death of the sun will get us. More likely, and probably much sooner, another dinosaur killer impact, or killer plague, or even our own voracious consumption of resources and poisoning the environment may do us in. For the astronomical impact or plague we have no idea how long we have to prepare. Another dinosaur killer may appear in the skies at any time. While it's unlikely a disease will kill us all off it may kill enough of us off so civilization collapses. Viable, self sustaining colonies on the moon and mars and maybe jupiter's moons could provide us with a safety net. We are far from that right now but we ought to be seriously pursuing the technology that would let us establish those colonies. I am a child of the 1950s and most futurists of the time assumed we would be colonizing space by now. The cost and effort was too great and we backed away from space in the 1970s. I've always felt it was a mistake we will come to regret.

DERR :
I am very impressed with your comments....

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Click here: Newsvine - every one is busy due to storm damage but this is important --ufos and tornadoes#c53761083

A very close friend of mine and myself were looking at the terrible storms that were coming from the midwest to the eastern USA on the days recently past. We were amazed at the power and strong red lines of severe weather being registered on weather doppler radar seen on websites online...

I noticed with some surprise the obvious sign of 3 ufos in a perfectly uniform formation off the coast of the Carolinas and I quickly went on the other sites I use to file a copy of the photo image... my friend was able to secure a single still photo ( 8:17 PM ) showing the ufos and at my end on a different computer I was able to secure the original photo ( 7:23 PM ) showing what was going on about 40 minutes before the ufos appeared off the coast over the Atlantic Ocean. My guess was they were about 200 miles offshore...

I became increasingly concerned when I suddenly saw an obvious pattern in the red zones showing up of severe weather beginning over some southern USA states 40 minutes earlier before the ufos showed up off the coast...Had they been in a state of hover over the states earlier where the severe storm patterns showed up ? The angle of the 3 storm zones and distance apart was exactly the same as the formation the ufos had 40 minutes later nearby.

I decided to go public with the info just to be sure that if the type of severe weather seen did not go away in the months ahead, at least I would know I had tried to raise an alert, a warning about something odd, something awesomely terrifying if it were ever proven to be true. The use of weather as a weapon . I hope I am wrong .
from , DERR UFO ( name with held for safety reasons )

( cippac and derr ufo are names used by 3 different researchers who do ufo research and also examine paranormal report of oddness since 1991.)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I am sure I am not off topic since this is about the ALIENS and the UFOS :

Check out YouTube - UFOs cause some Tornados Alien Agenda, a short video by DERRUFO360. The still photos shown are from the day when the terrible storms were in the states damaged...off shore in atlantic ocean skies were 3 perfectly spaced ufos martialed for an unknown purpose. There were 3 red danger storm zones that matched exactly there pattern to how the ufos were in formation. Sorry for those who were harmed or killed...we must seek any answer any where it Lies. this is not a joke comment...see the video material

ATS staff : I can send still images via email ( the 2 images are from a weather radar site ) if someone can give me an email address...thanks, I dont have ability to launch the pics in here or I would do that for you all...DERR

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I believe there to be more then three species currently visiting planet earth. Very interesting listen though.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join