It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Edgar Mitchell "There are Several Species Visiting our Planet" Feb 12 2011

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
When talking about the Military Industrial complex that overlords the US alien secret, the interviewer said "But if aliens were trying to help us they wouldn't get involved with people who do not have our best interests would they?" Dr. Mitchell: "That why there seem to be several species here, ah and that's a longer subject than the one I want to get into today."

Word through Dr. Mitchell - The Phoenix Lights craft - large triangles are the peaceful aliens (whites maybe?) Triangle craft are not greys, the grey craft look like bright glowing white lights.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here's another secret of Mitchell's mission to space:

Secret Mission: Bible on the Moon
Updated: Friday, 18 Feb 2011, 10:22 PM CST
Published : Friday, 18 Feb 2011, 9:57 PM CST

www.myfoxhouston.com...
NED HIBBERD
Reporter

HOUSTON - Houston is the home of NASA’s Mission Control so the history of the Apollo program’s lunar landings is practically in our blood.

But leave it to an author named Carol Mersch to tell us something we probably didn’t know, something of biblical proportions.

It’s a tale that begins in the office of former Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Thanks for that latest story

But, I think I remember having heard of this before...just can't recall where. It was some years ago. (Might be confusing it with Apollo 8??) .....(disturbing, as it is, to me..even as a youngster, I felt that was wrong, to read on the air....). (Bless my little Atheist heart!!)

In any case, the story about Aldrin's little religious escapade is well know too...obviously, since Tom Hanks outed it in "From the Earth to the Moon" on HBO.....

....don't know why it bothers me....people have their delusional beliefs (like religion)....but, I just expect learned men of science to be more rational. Ooops....there's THAT word again!! (...in this thread, of all places!!)

edit on 19 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
I find it unbelievable that a man of this stature, a true hero who has walked on the moon, can say these things, in full command of his faculties, and the world doesn't listen.

If an Apollo astronaut can say these things and have negligible effect, what hope is there for the rest of us...

Some people just can't handle life-changing evidence/information. They can't break out of their little bubble. The mind has a defense mechanism and uses denial to prevent anything extraordinary or fantastical from being believable. However, this does not change what IS.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
somebody save this mp3 download. if its been recently updated. i wouldnt be suprised if this guy goes "mysteriously" missing. as in killed by the government. he doesnt have much time left.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Sometimes, I'm at a loss to understand the motivations behind these tales. This is one of them.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Occum's Razor post Hubble...when we have more that is "observable" Occum I believe, would want us to observe more.

Let us leave the village Occum's village.

Would it not, with all the hard science at our fingertips, now, be hubris to believe we are the only intelligent life in the solar system/universe.

And with the advancement of string theory, m-theory etc. would it not be neanderthal to not recognize multiple dimensions.

Has it occurred to any of us that when we look at Mars, we are using third dimensional eyes, and were we to look at Mars with fourth dimensional eyes we would see a throng of life, technology and peoples with a unique
set of values and intriguing art and architecture, but beleaguered and beset as we are here on Earth with the same trials and tribulations of any planet in this time space continuum.

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
After listening to the interview & reading 17 pages (i'll read the rest in a minute) i have come to the conclusion that no matter who you are & what you've done saying we've been visted by aliens & ufo's means nothing unless you have solid proof.
i think everybody here respects what mitchell has done in his life but saying we've been visited without evidence doesn't mean a thing.

he could be saying it to big up the disclosure thing or he could be a disinfo agent trying to get a responce from the ufo community to see what happens..

either way it doesn't change the fact he went to the moon will be remembered for that rather than his ufo interviews.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Does it clear up whether or now we landed on the moon :-)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
Word through Dr. Mitchell - The Phoenix Lights craft - large triangles are the peaceful aliens (whites maybe?) Triangle craft are not greys, the grey craft look like bright glowing white lights.

What do you mean word through Dr. Mitchell ? He told you this ?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
i'd like for him to back up his claims

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Someone on here said why wasnt Ed Mitchell arrested for breaking the secrets act by giving out Confidential or Secret information by saying that ETs are real. Well probably because it wasnt secret, it was a lie.Of course, it could have been the truth and arresting him would confirm his story. Oh boy, what a lose/lose situation, bullet to the head would be the best option?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
If this was an ordinary person saying what Mitchell is saying you can bet your bottom Dollar that that particular individual would be taken apart by debunker's ect calming and ramming home that they have NO credibility or social status and there fore should be ignored;I for one take a great interest and attention to people of similar credentials and credibility such as Mitchell going public with their UFO/ET beliefs/experiences;

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
I find it unbelievable that a man of this stature, a true hero who has walked on the moon, can say these things, in full command of his faculties, and the world doesn't listen.

If an Apollo astronaut can say these things and have negligible effect, what hope is there for the rest of us...

your exactly right. we'd take his testimony in court but if its about this stuff no one believes it. craziness

Okay I did not see the interview, but does he say that he THINKS there are aliens on earth, or does he know it? There is a difference.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
Someone on here said why wasnt Ed Mitchell arrested for breaking the secrets act by giving out Confidential or Secret information by saying that ETs are real. Well probably because it wasnt secret, it was a lie.Of course, it could have been the truth and arresting him would confirm his story. Oh boy, what a lose/lose situation, bullet to the head would be the best option?

Well if ET is visiting and TBTB hid it form the Human Race, i took would break my Official Secrets Act and reval this, unless of course Earth was under direct threat of attack if Humanity was made aware of details as we would be then deemed fair game...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It is good that they see us even here.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
downloading now but on EM, I have to say that if a nasa astronaut who took part in and perpetuates the shambolic myth that is the manned lunar missions told me my house was on fire, I wouldnt even get out of my chair, and I AM a UFO believer after even witnessing various strange things, first hand.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Ya know, I have to admire Dr. Mitchell and recognize his bravery and contributions but it appears age has finally addled his brain. It's so sad when the great end up in diapers babbling to themselves.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarys Maybe like he said. The masses aint quite ready yet.
We are as ready as we will ever be. There is always fear associated with unfamiliar territory. But this quickly passes when we realize that our fears are unfounded. No matter if disclosure is today or tomorrow, the reaction will be the same. Humans just need to be reminded that if ET's wanted to invade us, they would have done it long before we conquered the atom.

But perhaps it isn't our governments that are waiting. Perhaps the ET's were waiting until the large majority of humans were past the primitive stage? And also, the human race has reached the stage of universal enlightenment. If ET's are out there, and can travel at vast speeds, they know what is up with hubble. We may be knocking on their door via hubble first, if they don't move soon. So this very well could be the time.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2
Ya know, I have to admire Dr. Mitchell and recognize his bravery and contributions but it appears age has finally addled his brain. It's so sad when the great end up in diapers babbling to themselves.
This is a pretty sad ad-hominem. Seems to me the one in diapers is you.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join