It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Edgar Mitchell "There are Several Species Visiting our Planet" Feb 12 2011

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
To be honest we could have another 1000 high ranked army people come out with similar stories and still the greater percent of the population would not believe. The only thong we can do is form our own beliefs and live by them.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Helgas2011

post by Helgas2011
To be honest we could have another 1000 high ranked army people come out with similar stories and still the greater percent of the population would not believe.

Case in point the 2001 Disclosure Project press conference , more credible witnesses than you can shake a stick at , 10 years on and no change .

The only way the public will accept UFO reality is if , or when someone in the loop produces hard unequivocal evidence , maybe as a parting gift from their deathbed ....... and so we wait .

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortexThe only way the public will accept UFO reality is if , or when someone in the loop produces hard unequivocal evidence , maybe as a parting gift from their deathbed ....... and so we wait .

Good point, where are our grand death-bed confessions from important people that blow the lid off the massive conspiracy?

We don't have any (aside from that fake Kelly Johnson nonsense some people here still believe in)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Good point, where are our grand death-bed confessions from important people that blow the lid off the massive conspiracy?

We don't have any (aside from that fake Kelly Johnson nonsense some people here still believe in)

There are a couple grand dbc's out there. I don't know about blowing the lid off anything, but good nonetheless.
Lieutenant Walter Haut

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Why are we worrying whether ET's are visiting us or not. If they are, we'll know within the next five years, since so many people have cameras. All we need is one photo. If it doesn't come within the next five years, we're not being visited, and everyone's been lying.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonas86
Why are we worrying whether ET's are visiting us or not. If they are, we'll know within the next five years, since so many people have cameras. All we need is one photo. If it doesn't come within the next five years, we're not being visited, and everyone's been lying.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I think the most important and often overlooked point is this:

If the creatures in question are arriving here, they must be intelligent enough to get here, they must be intelligent enough to not have destroyed themselves in the past. Therefore they likely aren't inherently very aggressive or warlike, or they would have self extinguished. If a creature is visiting, they are likely more interested in reasons other than pillaging.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm late to this thread, but is the MP3 file corrupted? I play it, and all I hear is static?? I'll try downloading again.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF
Sorry, I'm late to this thread, but is the MP3 file corrupted?

I downloaded the MP3 file a moment ago and it played for me without any problems.

I played it on my computer using the VLC media player software, free at the link below:
www.videolan.org...

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

I downloaded the MP3 file a moment ago and it played for me without any problems.

I played it on my computer using the VLC media player software, free at the link below:
www.videolan.org...

All the best,

Isaac

I'm using VLC as well. This is weird

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

www.videolan.org...

All the best,

Isaac

I'm using VLC as well. This is weird

Ok, now I'm really stupid - it helps if the headphone jack is inserted ALL they way

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

That's not the point, most of the astronauts have seen ufo's only they dare not talk about it.
Anything like that (the truth etc) is shunned by NASA and is considered a bad career move.
Ed Michell is already famous, he's also quite old, so he doesn't have much to lose. I for one beleive him.
Good post

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
reply to post by NavalFC

That's not the point, most of the astronauts have seen ufo's only they dare not talk about it.
Anything like that (the truth etc) is shunned by NASA and is considered a bad career move.
Ed Michell is already famous, he's also quite old, so he doesn't have much to lose. I for one beleive him.
Good post

And out of curiosity, what color is the sky on YOUR home planet?

So -- name any astronaut who got in casreer trouble for talking about UFOs.

One documentable example, please..

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I does NOT matter if Mitchell is saying the truth..

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Amazing!

This should make news more than the kardashions or dizzy Lohan.

All the news wants is bads news and celeb type mumbo jumbo.

When that actress(sandra bullock) divorived the "jesse games" guy it was plastered in the news like the USA was in deep shock/mourning..
In people magizine,the news,tabloids,radio,,,etc..
It was like OMG!,,

Its really sad,,news and media have changed..

This is very interesting news,,and probly 99.9% of the TV watchers(people?,,lets hope not that high in percentage) have not EVEN seen a Dr Edgar Mitchell interveiw or even this news story..or anything on his personal experieces...or even know who he is??????

We have astronots coming forward even.

Kona

Im gonna edit this or make another reply,,maybe?

Some of these carft are like ghosts in the way they are interdimensional,,,,,the craft tend to focus blurry and solid,,,dissapear and then suddenly reapear...

sorry on my spell words and reply,,but i like Mitchell..

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I like Ed, I really want to believe him. But what if he is a disinformation tool. You have to take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt these days. I mean, What if he is lying about walking on the moon? I just don't know what to think anymore!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
To: playswithmachines

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by playswithmachines
reply to post by NavalFC

Good post

And out of curiosity, what color is the sky on YOUR home planet?

So -- name any astronaut who got in career trouble for talking about UFOs.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Nonchalant

Ah weedwhacker.....the man thats 'seen' and has 'living proof' astronots walked on the moon...

No..unfortunately mate, the moon landing is a lie..just like the claim terrorists with boxcutters destroyed the twin towers.

Ah but you already knew that right..?

edit on 19-2-2011 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

How sad.....for you. Rather than being able to absorb facts, you prefer to wallow in delusions? What a horrible way to exist......subscribing to every fringe (and incredibly WRONG, in every way.....your very misguided reference there, to "boxcutters", proves how far afield it is) ridiculous "conspiracy" theory known to man... :shk:
edit on 19 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

My 'delusion' is far better than the wallowing lie you choose to live.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join