It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Edgar Mitchell "There are Several Species Visiting our Planet" Feb 12 2011

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I don't now what to believe anymore because all these stories like Edgars, never seem to quite add up. This guy talks about not having the propultion to go to places like Mars, but in the next breath he says we are been visited by seven different species and he believes some are helping us. Surley If this was the case and we are been helped then the next logical question would be this >Why dont they take us to Mars in their lightning fast spacecraft then?< Also, why would we spend millions of pounds designing crappy space craft to take us to places like Mars, if indeed we had crashed UFO's already? The truth is that people can talk about this all they want, but untill a UFO actually lands in a city and Aliens step out, then nobody is going to fully believe in all this.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by JibbyJedi

For the life of me, I can't figure out one reason why the government would force Edgar Mitchell to tell people that aliens exist. Or, that they would target his family for not telling people about them.

Your arguement doesn't hold water.

There are quite a few reasons they would do so. They want to be "in control" of how we view space, the cosmos, technology, what the good guys look like, (please note they've re-configured Good/God into a war machine, that smites everyone, and loves/needs bloodletting to appease him, not to mention in some religions, stoning and martyrs! They will be known by their fruits. Goodness equals: ??? Love, charity, kindness, forgiveness, patience, going the extra mile with someone, walking in another moccasins, bearing each others burdens, lending a helping hand, nudging, teaching, sharing, but not forcing, and never retaliating!

Does that sound like what they promote?

Why do you think they want to be in control of this?

How about NWO, the pole shift? Is anything they're supposed to be doing secretly a huge secret or is it leaked, and is it leaked in a certain kind of way, that plays into whatever their plans are?

Same thing here!

Ultimately, how much of this is also just a distraction as well!

ETS are here, both in corporal and entity form. But what most people don't understand, perhaps they need more deep thinking, and meditating, seeking, and pondering things deep in their heart, is. There isn't matter around us that really matters a great deal. This is all energy waves, solid feeling, but we construct the images, the perspective, distance, sound, all of it, on the screen on the back of our minds. WE are the DVD PLAYER for the reality around us.

This is a holograhic type school. As such its a construct and Love seems to be the purpose for it, to grow from being immature children to adults who can serve others and live in wonderful worlds as a Family. Think not, examine the hearts of a child and nature, and everything around us, and do some deep thinking. All holograms are contructs and they're erected by lasers. Light sources. Stars/suns/projectors/input systems, gateway/windows!!!

Its a school, a highly Interactive one. That means, we pull to us, what we are in like frequency with, like a magnet. We give permissions without even knowing it to have those players in the cosmos amp up our light and awareness and encourage us, or turn down our light awareness and conscousness. So if we're content to allow corruption to rule over this planet and turn a bland eye to it, and willingly eat their poisons and let them dumb us down even more, and don't speak up, what are we drawing in?

What ETS are we drawing in? Negatives have no power over positives. The dark does not comprehend the light. The frequency level is completely different, the channels in the DVD player, playing infinite space-time and denisty channels are different.

So, do you think that these are the good guys?

Even better, it could all be a huge distraction along with every other distraction so we don't get it together and cooperate and win a better upgraded world. So we don't pass the tests. Because misery loves company.

Crazy Hulu Commercials (ALL FOUR!!!!!!)

I laughed my head off, but its not really funny. Cuba even the recent Jerusalme ufo, Entity, which is the Templars location for Solomon's temple, these are "stargates" and they've signed humanity over to the miscreants.

As we wake up, grow up, start to really love one another, we can start to really draw in, interactively our Family/Friends and Miracles. Its important to the know the difference, just like being aware of the way the world is is important. Its a sign of growing awarness consciousness Its like turning it up, not allowing others to turn it down.

Infinity is a part of eveyrthing, key foundation stone to existence. We're all in an infinite system, and are infinite within it, as consciousness. Infinity has no measurement, its within, without and in all directions and if you put a mark down somewhere, claiming youre half way through it ,you will only discover yet again, that antoehr endless infinity is still ahead, still behind, still within, still without. There is no up/down, greater/smaller, higher/lower, backward/forward. No measurement is possible. There is No Time, its all concurrent, one eternal day without beginning or ending. We're all in "time" sequences, like clips in an eternal roll fo film, that reconstruct to the next clip instead of motion, like a computer program reconfiguring.

The infinity within a grain of sand and a star are equal volume, they're both equally endless and immeasurable. Both can be increased unto infinity. If halfed to infinity, diminished, they would disappear from sight, yet never disappear either. So it is with consciousness. The two roads, and hopefully those going the wrong way and diminshing their love and consciousness, will make U-Turns, because they have an Infinity to do it, but its painful to be stuck in hell.
edit on 16-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

post by jackitin

Why dont they take us to Mars in their lightning fast spacecraft then?

If you were ET would you give Humans the technology to get out to the stars ?
I know I wouldn't , the way I see it we are like that spider in the corner of the room , you don't want to kill it but you dare not take your eye's of it just in case it comes for you

edit on 16-2-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

The joke is, the leaders already do have the technology. The bad guys have lots of tech, including highly advanced negatives and the black ops here. That is definitely one of the misconstruements and distortions they are spreading to make it into something other than it is.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Another example would be Frank Borman's "bogie" quotation from Gemini-7. Is there any search engine that leads you to his OWN denunciation of that story? I think that's a real problem with how Google and others are structured -- and how much people can be misled by thinking they can find pro-con evidence using the tools..

Hi Jim,

I don't want to get off-topic for Gortex's thread about Edgar Mitchell, but I think it is worth mentioning (in case you are not aware) that it is now fairly simple to create a customised search engine which uses Google's technology to search a defined list of websites.

I have used that technology myself to create a search engine that searches a fairly small fraction of the huge number of UFO websites and allows the user to click on tabs above the results to display merely, for example, the results from the short-listed skeptical websites or just the results from abovetopsecret.com.

Of course, if the information is not online then no search engine will find that information. There remains a considerable gap between the UFO literature available in print (both skeptical and pro-ETH, good and bad) and the material online - which is one of the various reasons for the wheel being reinvented within ufology on a fairly regular basis.

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 16-2-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Here's something for your information from a source that seems to have credibility.
I don't know if this has ever been posted on this site before, and if it hasn't, than good here it is.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Mitchell is a fake and a fraud who's claims of going to the moon have been proven as false.

I wouldnt pay too much attention to his claims of little green men either...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
Mitchell is a fake and a fraud who's claims of going to the moon have been proven as false.

I wouldnt pay too much attention to his claims of little green men either...

Have you ever listened to all he had to say, do you know that he is no longer with us.
According to your avatar, you don't believe the story of 911. That makes me think that you would be a questioner of many things that are claimed. He denounces the claims of little green men, so what do you mean?

edit on 16-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

post by hawaii50th
do you know that he is no longer with us.

Best not tell Ed Mitchell that , It'll properly ruin his day

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inc_9x
Congratulations to the original poster. The original post was a great spot. Unfortunately, i really think we all have to take whatever Dr Mitchell says with the biggest pinch of salt. With the greatest respect to a man who has achieved more in his life than i could in my wildest dreams, i think Dr Mitchell knows as much about this as i do. Firstly, Dr Mitchell has jumped on the ufology band wagon by claiming to have grown up in roswell see his 2008 interview with kerrang. I am not sure, bit o think Dr mitchell grew up in Texas? secondly, Dr mitchell was a bit on the eccentric side before he got anywhere near the moon. That is to say, he was stuffing esp and consciousness and conducted his own private esp experiments en route to the moon. finally, you have to take into account the circles Dr Mitchell now moves in i.e. He is very much in with this Greer chap who has no doubt make is fair share of cash out of his "knowledge" of et. Dr Mitchell is very much in favour of a global government with a treaty to advance space travel which is very much against what most governments want to invest in right now. Perhaps, just perhaps, Dr Mitchell ostensibly saying all this to advance the political agenda that he and his associates support. Oh and for the record, i believe that we have been visited, i just don't think Dr Mitchell has any knowledge or proof. And for the love of jeebus, man went to the moon, there wasn't much there and so there wasn't a huge reason to go back. Yes a lot pf stuff was said on the mission transcripts, bit they were bored and at one point mooted the idea of entering buzz into a porridge eating contest, doesn't mean it happened. All those ufo speculation only serves to make a small minority rich and distract us further from the truth.

That's not correct. He was born in Texas but his family did move to the Roswell area and he did go to high school there. I thought his comments regarding political/economic systems were spot on. The system doesn't matter much if it's poorly managed. He got his bachelors degree in industrial management.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UFO Partisan

I am more than happy to stand corrected on that point, but i think the crux of the point i was trying to make is that ed Mitchell's cv makes him credible, but that same credibility makes him a target to figure head less credible organisations.

A man says he can put you in touch with et, he sells a few books. Ed Mitchell says that man is right, man sells a lot more books.

I don't believe in a global cover up, i think what is happening in the skies is beyond the control and knowledge of our leaders. If anything, they probably like us thinking that there is a cover up because it limits panic and makes them appear to be in control.

When you have seem what i have seen you will appreciate that the phenomena is something natural to our existence and completely beyond the understanding of governments.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yeah, this kind of stuff is going down.

Though, they aren't just visiting... they are heavily entrenched and collaborating behind the scenes with select humans. Vast forms of technology are employed to keep minds imprisoned while genetics are harvested and even off world colonies are being established.

Makes me wonder, who the f*ck is this Ron Paul I keep hearing about?

Time to wake up.

edit on 16-2-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Sadly.....this is typical of the "9/11 truther" mindset....it is indicative of a vast disconnect with reality:

...who's claims of going to the moon have been proven as false.

Along with the nonsense that spews forth from those so-called "truthers", and the casual over-use of the terms "proof" and "proven, the fringe Apollo "hoax" enthusiasts believe in the most ridiculous concepts, as indicated above. AND, also toss out words like "proven" when, in fact. no such thing has ever occurred.

The same false assumptions and lack of scientific understanding that infests the "truth movement" is seen in the Apollo "hoax" believers, as well.......

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
reply to post by gortex

S & F.

I can tell from some comments on here that a lot of people don't have any experience with the caliber of man that Mitchell is.

If he says it, I am more inclined to believe him than Joe Blow Nobody.

No offense, but for years and years, not a peep, nothing at all from anyone directly connected to the establishment. so do you think that if they were to start indoctrinating the public, they would use people of respectable stature to convince the masses, not joe blow nobody's.

now, establishment types are coming out of the woodwork like crazy, they are showing up like flies, something stinks here,

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
Abraham Lincoln

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Why do you suppose Mitchell never came forward with this information during the 1970s, 80, or 90s? Because at that time he was more interested in psychic phenomena such as telepathy. Now all of a sudden he wants us to believe he has the inside scoop on the finer points of alien interaction with humans...! I dont think so.
I'm awaiting the day he starts to tell us that he is contacting the various aliens telepathically!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

Sounds like a death bed confession to me. R.I.P
My fellow space brother.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
My bet is project blue beam's new budget is mostly on extremely advanced costumes. perhaps as many as ten or twenty different costume types all of incredible special effects...
edit on 16-2-2011 by 9Cib27 because: details

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
What was one of the last things Mitchell mentioned ? The interviewers asked him how he spends his days. And Mitchell said he was doing his science, and it sounded like quantum frequency something and its implications for biology ? Did anyone catch that phrase ? I replayed it a few times but can't quite make out what he said.

I also thought it was spooky when he agreed some of the aliens could have a not so nice agenda for humanity. I've noticed that theme with Timothy Good's books too. Contrast that with people like Greer that think all the aliens are "nice guys"

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
Why do you suppose Mitchell never came forward with this information during the 1970s, 80, or 90s? Because at that time he was more interested in psychic phenomena such as telepathy. Now all of a sudden he wants us to believe he has the inside scoop on the finer points of alien interaction with humans...! I dont think so.
I'm awaiting the day he starts to tell us that he is contacting the various aliens telepathically!

No doubt he is not so tightly gaged these days since he retired from nasa and now doesnt care about ruffling a few feathers as he knows that he will not be around to much longer.

There are exmilitary guys that have spilled a few beens as well but no one seems to believe thier experiences or testimonies either.
edit on 17/2/11 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join