It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Edgar Mitchell "There are Several Species Visiting our Planet" Feb 12 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+109 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
As we know Dr Edgar Mitchell has an open mind as far as ET civilizations are concerned , in this new interview Dr Mitchell speaks about his fears for the short term future of our species , he say "there is a bit of evidence that we are already getting help " and according to the best information available to him their are several species visiting our planet .

Dr Mitchell goes on to discus his views on the M.I.C , Roswell and the Phoenix lights claiming that the craft were piloted by the ET's that are trying to help us.

The interview is available for free download HERE
Size 49 mb , ET stuff starts around 33.00
edit on 13-2-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Gonna give it a listen now. is this an old or recent interview?
Reminds me of Robert Deans testimony...

spec
ETA: Thanks for the clarification guys, I was just surprised to hear of a recent interview with Mr. Mitchell. Pardon mua for commenting before listening, I'll learn.

Still listening......
edit on 13-2-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Its in the title Feb 12 2011,
I found it an interesting interview , and noticed how guarded Dr Mitchell was when discussing the Military Industrial Complex .....understandable really .

edit on 13-2-2011 by gortex because: change

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

... is this an old or recent interview?

Howard Hughes says, in his intro, that it was taped just a "few days ago"....

+169 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I find it unbelievable that a man of this stature, a true hero who has walked on the moon, can say these things, in full command of his faculties, and the world doesn't listen.

If an Apollo astronaut can say these things and have negligible effect, what hope is there for the rest of us...

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
I find it unbelievable that a man of this stature, a true hero who has walked on the moon, can say these things, in full command of his faculties, and the world doesn't listen.

If an Apollo astronaut can say these things and have negligible effect, what hope is there for the rest of us...

your exactly right. we'd take his testimony in court but if its about this stuff no one believes it. craziness

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
He's not just an Astronaut , a look at his Biographical Data from NASA reveals a whole host of credentials .

EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Management from Carnegie Mellon University (1952); Bachelor of Science degree in Aeronautics from the U.S. Naval Postgraduate School (1961);
Doctorate of Science degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1964;
Honorary Doctorates from New Mexico State University (1971), Carnegie-Mellon University (1971), University of Akron (1979) and Embry-Riddle University (1996).

HONORS AND AWARDS: Presidential Medal of Freedom. USN Distinguished Service Medal. NASA Distinguished Service Medal. NASA Distinguished Service Award. Three NASA Group Achievement Awards. USAF Aerospace Research Pilot School, First in Class Award. Medal of the City of New York. American Astronautical Society, Flight Achievement Award. Arnold Air Society, John F. Kennedy Award for Space Exploration. Carnegie Mellon University Alumni, Outstanding Man of the Year (1972). Kappa Sigma, Man of the Year Award (1972). Adventurers Club, Gold Medal Award for Exploration. Explorers Club, Lowell Thomas Award for Explorations in Human Consciousness (1980). Drexel University, Engineering and Science Award for Explorations in Consciousness (1974). Space Hall of Fame (inducted 1979). Astronaut Hall of Fame (inducted 1995). Nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize (2005).

EXPERIENCE: Mitchells experience includes Navy operational flight, test flight, engineering, engineering management, and experience as a college instructor. Mitchell came to the Manned Spacecraft Center in Houston after graduating first in his class from the Air Force Aerospace Research Pilot School where he was both student and instructor. He entered the Navy in 1952 and completed his basic training at the San Diego Recruit Depot. In May 1953, after completing instruction at the Officers Candidate School at Newport, Rhode Island, he was commissioned as an Ensign. He completed flight training in July 1954 at Hutchinson, Kansas, and subsequently was assigned to Patrol Squadron 29 deployed to Okinawa. From 1957 to 1958, he flew A3 aircraft while assigned to Heavy Attack Squadron Two deployed aboard the USS BON HOMME RICHARD and USS TICONGEROGA; and he was a research project pilot with Air Development Squadron Five until 1959. From 1964 to 1965 he served as Chief, Project Management Division of the Navy Field Office for Manned Orbiting Laboratory. 1965-1966 was spent at the U.S. Air Force Aerospace Research Pilot School in preparation for astronaut duties, and certification as test pilot. Mitchell served as an instructor in advanced mathematics and navigation theory for astronaut candidates.

www.jsc.nasa.gov...

Now that's what I call a distinguished career .

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
My problem with Edgar Mitchell is that his take in the UFO phenomenon is like anyone else... what make him special is that he is an astronaut. I suspect that he got the same info that everybody else got... the same sources etc none first hand experience. Just check that he say around 38:00.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I got the impression that he was hinting in the interview that when the time comes and he has nothing left to fear [if you know what I mean ] that his evidence will be released , maybe I was reading between the lines a bit but that's how it seemed to me.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing

There you go guys yet another notch in the disclosure butt.

I like old Ed he has the Icon status to back himself up and does not care what others think, he trys his best to let a few things out of the bag for us with out getting himself in to trouble.

I do not think theres many sceptics who would like to take him on even though he said he has no real evidence to back up his claims as yet, no doubt one day the gag will come off.

Lets hope this thread has as much popularity as some less worthy ones.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Thats a great comment
lets hope one day Ed will get the media cover he deserves on this subject.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Wow! Star and flag for you. EM says some stunning things in that interview.

About the Pheonix lights.....those were the aliens that have are best interest at heart? Why don't they talk to us or play music (Close Encounters) while they are appearing in the sky and gobsmacking us?

Also, I thought I detected a hint of disclosure coming "in time" but not from the USA....from ET? Its so frustrating to have a mentality of acceptance that "they are here", but you can't talk to them, see them, gain experience from them.....

Thanks for the post

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

So since an astronaut said it we should pay attention? Ones profession doesnt make one a good witness or even a good person. Saying we should listen because hes an astronuat is fallacious.

Another astronaut was convicted of wearing diapers during a car ride on a road trip to go murder the lover of her ex boyfriend, but she was an astronaut, so are we to take advice from her?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Fascinating! He mentions a cabal as opposed to government organization, so I am guessing there is an international group aware of this. I wish he had described the species and their variations. Do you think his testimony gives any credence to Dean's testimony, or should we keep him out of these inquiries?

He does appear to validate a disclosure coming. He said he'd like to return to the moon but he is 88 years old, isn't that too old for the physical challenges? I would now consider EMitchell a good ambassador to et's.
So there are good and bad aliens, and the greys are real "critters." I still believe the theory of greys being bio=mechanical drones, but that's just me.
Well this was a great interview, thanks for bringing it onboard gortex

peace,
spec
edit on 13-2-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Edgar Mitchell is just as much of a puppet as the rest of the freemason astronauts. Believe what you want to believe from this man, but he puts his pants on 1 leg at a time like the rest of you, and has weaknesses and is capable of lying just like all of you. He follows his orders, does what he's told, just as all of you would do if in his position. If I was sworn to secrecy or my family would be harmed, I'll tell you whatever I'm damn well told to tell you by the ones far more threatening than you guys.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

If I was sworn to secrecy or my family would be harmed, I'll tell you whatever I'm damn well told to tell you by the ones far more threatening than you guys.

Certainly a good point! Guess we better keep those grains o salt with us....
But I wanna believe so bad!

spec

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

S & F.

I can tell from some comments on here that a lot of people don't have any experience with the caliber of man that Mitchell is.

If he says it, I am more inclined to believe him than Joe Blow Nobody.

+53 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
Saying we should listen because hes an astronuat is fallacious.

I didn't say that.

Originally posted by NavalFC
Another astronaut was convicted of wearing diapers during a car ride on a road trip to go murder the lover of her ex boyfriend, but she was an astronaut, so are we to take advice from her?

You're free to take advice from whomever you like. Personally, I don't see any similarities between Lisa Nowak and Edgar Mitchell, other than they worked for the same company. Mitchell's personal and professional record is impeccable. That's why I would listen to his advice.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Well....like he (and many others) say, he has no 'evidence' (physical), nor personal experience...but, he bases everything he says on being "in the know". I was very pleased ot hear he is very up-to-date, especially with the "Billy Meier" question!!

(DO you think the questions were softballs, pre-vetted before the taping began??)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Very Intriguing Man. Like you said above, an upstanding person. Hes never falsified anything, just concludes based upon the evidence that is available to him. I would regard his opinion highly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join