It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi king 'losing mental ability'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Saudi king 'losing mental ability'

www.presstv.com

There are unconfirmed reports that he began fitting while talking on the phone with US President Barack Obama regarding the fate of Mubarak, who is a close friend of King Abdullah.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ok. now considering the story Sources: Mubarak falls into coma in Sharm al-Sheikh , this is just freaky, don't you think?

What's going on over there?

Saudi opposition sources announced that Abdullah has died on February 9 at his home in Morocco. Saudi Foreign Minister Saud Al Faisal, however, said on the following day that the monarch was in 'excellent shape.'

The intelligence sources said Abdullah's medical condition had deteriorated sharply over the last few days. "He has suffered a major medical setback," said one intelligence source, stressing that he was not in danger of imminent death.

King Abdullah tried to rally US support for former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak's continued stay in power despite a popular Revolution in Egypt, urging the removal of the 30-year-long Egyptian leader's regime.

www.presstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Plus the rumours of Mubarak going into a coma, this is becoming 'strange'...

This is suspicious... I can't say anymore until we find out more about both cases and see if they're substantially true.

edit on 13-2-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Is losing their fake little "power" really such a big deal they are having strokes over it?

Sheesh, some people really have mental problems I guess.

It might not be true, but if it is, it doesn't surprise me.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
what the hell is going on

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It says King Abdulla is the one thats ill not Mubarak, i know its a little confusing but if you read it twice you can get the gist, although it will be a shame if King Abdulla dies, he's been a stable ruler for the arab nation and we have few allies in the region.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Everything going on is stressful for all the players involved.
I'm sure it's taking a toll on them .. deserved or not ..
A mental health break down of somekind wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by orinoco4
It says King Abdulla is the one thats ill not Mubarak, i know its a little confusing but if you read it twice you can get the gist, although it will be a shame if King Abdulla dies, he's been a stable ruler for the arab nation and we have few allies in the region.

They both are gravely ill apparently. That's what's so freaky about the whole thing. Coincidence?
edit on 13/2/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ANClENT

what the hell is going on

Well it seems as though a Saudi King is losing his ever loving mind about the fate of Mubarek. Or could it be that the successful attempts at removing Mubarek from power are likely to occur yet closer to Saudi Arabia and eventually...Yes, I believe that may be it.

Although they may have had HAARP focused on him to entertain themselves for a while.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Presstv is a part of the Iranian government, not some independent news agency. And considering the animosity between Saudi Arabia and Iran, they do often post false things trying to cause problems.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
If my sources are correct, Saudi Arabia was the big winner in the Egypt crisis as it stands poised to take over the benefactor role of Egypt and be it's principle funder removing the U.S. from the equation.

The Saudis just concluded the biggest U.S. Armaments deal that the U.S. has ever done at one time and is ultimately going to vie for the mantle of Middle East Leadership Iran desperately wants.

My sources tell me during the last several days of the crisis in Egypt, that Saudi Arabia halted oil exports and used that as a bargaining chip.

It was kept 'quiet' as to not panic the markets and make a run on gas stations here and elsewhere, but, Iran certainly knows the role the Saudis played in the Egyptian crisis and their plans to ascend to the leadership role of the Arab world.

So now the next round of propaganda wars begin, where the players look to cast doubt and uncertainty on leaders and regimes to destablize them or make their goals that much harder to fulfill.

This is Iran moving against the Saudis even while the Saudis are moving against Iran as the Western Media has started agitating for another round and wave of protests within Iran, look for Iran to agitate for the same in it's rivals.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well did anyone see the news of the head Military guy for Egypt?
I saw he was in his 70s,. Seems like time for some new meat over there.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
if anything, this means that they are gonna be assasinated (heart attack) so that they dont reveal the wests agenda to the people.
the US think that both mubarak and abdallah are capable of turning...so they are setting the pretext for their death.

as for egypts military cheifs...the people back them 110%...no chance in changing them...theyv been trained very well for the war the zionists have been planing for 2012....the reforms and civilian government the US is asking for is to weaken the militarys power by 2012

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Being that both are very ill at the same time really gets my gears turning. Don't want to say much more until these stories are confirmed - right now its speculation. By all means keep this thread going - we can continue to search for reliable sources. If this is true it should hit the MSM soon - unless for some odd reason they don't want us to know

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
If my sources are correct, Saudi Arabia was the big winner in the Egypt crisis as it stands poised to take over the benefactor role of Egypt and be it's principle funder removing the U.S. from the equation.

The Saudis just concluded the biggest U.S. Armaments deal that the U.S. has ever done at one time and is ultimately going to vie for the mantle of Middle East Leadership Iran desperately wants.

Interesting Proto. What I suspect is that we have just seen the end of the American-dominated Middle East. I'm not sure exactly what this means for Israel. I don't think the Arab world wants to take that on just yet, but I suspect Egypt will become very conservative.

As for these leaders, I think we might have some foul play involved if this is true. It is PressTV though, about as trustworthy as FOX.

top topics

join