It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does A Change in Consciousness Occur?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
In recent days there has been a lot of argument over whether or not humans are going to go through a change in consciousness, however I have yet to see any followers of Calleman/Lungold explain how this is going to happen. It seems like these people just accept it's going to happen because they were told it was going to. So, I'm asking the question right now. If we are experiencing a change in consciousness what precipitated this change to begin on February 10?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Not sure bout Feb 10th but from my understanding the change in conciousness comes from an effect to the pineal gland created by an increase of solar emmisions and a reduction in the Earths magnetic field !! pretty blunt but not too far off i think ;

I am not a follower of Calleman/Lungold!!!
edit on 13-2-2011 by Exforcesuk because: to add

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hmmm... Does anyone think that a shift in the magnetic allignment could have an effect on the iron rich hemoglobin in our bodies?? Mabey this caused some of the mass die offs???

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I would not listen to any dates.

But if you go through life, and it can happen any time. It could happen when your ready, but worse it can happen when your not, and these people often are overwelmed.

I would not worry about it happening to you, if anything happens in your life, it will just be, and you will not probably be ready for it either way.

Once anything like that happens, life goes all funny, until you die.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

I doubt it, the iron in haemoglobin is not attracted to magnets. Elements properties can change when they form a compound with others, for example sodium chloride is made up of two poisonous chemicals, but when they bond they give salt, which is safe for us to consume (in small quantities obviously).

If our the iron in our blood was magnetic, you could probably see a scene similar to the one on 'X-Men' every time someone goes for an MRI
edit on 13/2/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ian explains it in one of his videos. People seriously need to just watch them, because they explain all these little questions related to the calendar.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Not sure how the consciousness is supposed to transform exactly - not a big follower of anyone/anything in particular.. What I see though is increasing compression of time - large consciousness altering events happening more frequently, etc - would likely cause humanity as a whole to evolve more rapidly. That's my logical look at it..

That said, I developed a nasty cold/flu on the 11th and am still alternating between freezing and sweating, partially delirious with the fever and unable to focus on anything for more than a few seconds. I hope I'm not having an allergic reaction to the new consciousness!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Now that's a question I've been asking.....noone able to give a straight answer beside "feeling, surrender to the force within, blah blah blah."

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It was a change in consciousness that has led to everything you think is "normal."

What you think of as "normal" is not typical at all but only the result of very specific circumstances.

What is "normal" today is also nothing like "normal" from 200 years ago, 400 years ago, 600 years ago, 1000, 2000, etc. in many ways. Consciousness has been changing the entire time.

The Sun rises in the East and by the end of the day is in the West. You don't see it happen all at once and yet steadily it is always happening, and the entire day is ultimately put into perspective by the full movement of the Sun.

Once a change in consciousness occurs, just as naturally as a Sun rising, afterward you will be asking yourself why you were so oblivious to so many things before, why it was so dark during the night. It wasn't dark for everyone, it was just your darkness. Profound ignorance can be shattered irreparably by something as simple as figuring out whether the Sun revolves around the Earth or vice versa. The veil between one kind of knowledge and another is thinner and simpler than many people seem to realize.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Exforcesuk

Perhaps there is no connection except for my over-active imagination. But it seems to me that in the last couple of months there has been a drastic increase in discussions and posts that deal with meditation, enlightenment, OOBs and basically, other realms of reality frequently described as other dimensions. Or is it just me?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Here is a little something that you guys might find interesting.

Meditate on It
Could ancient campfire rituals have separated us from Neanderthals?

A couple hundred-thousand years ago—sometime after our hominid ancestors had controlled fire, but long before they were telling ghost stories—early humans huddled around campfires to meditate and partake in shamanistic rituals. Today, when we slow down for a yellow light, recognize a dollar sign or do anything, really, that involves working memory, we have these ancient brainstorming sessions to thank.

[...]

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

No, I think interest in the subjects you list is a growing trend.

About 1000 years ago being associated with those subjects could get you burned at the stake.

In the 1960's a lot of that stuff exploded for the first time in the West.

Now those ideas and subjects are getting more exposure on the internet, being exposed to millions of people, than they ever have before. And for many "conspiracy-minded" people particularly these subjects represent a kind of "holy grail" of knowledge so far as is available on the internet, as being separated from our full potential as human beings could easily be considered the greatest conspiracy of all and people are naturally interested if they are not outright dismissive. Not everyone is "on board" with this stuff but it still must be millions more than ever before, and every big social change always has to overcome stubborn resistance from the status quo of the past.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

What you are talking about here is a gradual process of human consciousness evolution .... which could take hundreds of year, or decades at least......not at a specific point in time like Feb 11 or some other dates.
If it were a mass UFO (I mean in a sense of actual spacecrafts hoovering and maneuvering on the sky) demonstration all over big cities around the world, I would understand .... because then on the back of people head, they know one thing for sure that something is off.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
What you are talking about here is a gradual process of human consciousness evolution .... which could take hundreds of year, or decades at least......not at a specific point in time like Feb 11 or some other dates.

Why should there be a difference? Past progress was jolted by single discoveries and other events. Today information travels even more rapidly, so those accelerating events are known even faster than they used to be. And ideas that may have taken 100 years to catch on in the past, may catch on globally within a few weeks now. Things are just happening faster now than they used to. But I still think it's an organic process.

If it were a mass UFO (I mean in a sense of actual spacecrafts hoovering and maneuvering on the sky) demonstration all over big cities around the world, I would understand .... because then on the back of people head, they know one thing for sure that something is off.

No doubt that would have a pretty extreme effect on what people are thinking all over the world. And then we would just move on from there to the next big discovery...

new topics

top topics

join