It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1994 Speech from Steven Seagal "On Deadly Ground"....Watch this!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Right because spouses never ever lie about their ex's. Especially so in Hollywood.
Segall likes the ladies he has been married many times. Jealous people go apetastic and make up all kinds of stuff. So I would never really put to much into other peoples personal life.
We live in an America where all you have to do is call the police and say my partner hit me. With absolutely no proof off you go. Same goes for kids. A crazy ex only has to say their Kid is in danger and out comes CPS asking your kids about sex, talking to your boss, calling doctors. No proof necessary. Already guilty.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Just like I said before, hollywood is trying to send us messages in anyway shape or form, this could be a good or bad thing.

edit on 14-2-2011 by Sounds_of_Silence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Hey can you explain what he means in your video...I am a lil slow today. Oh an did you all know Seagal trained Anderson Silva the best fighter on the planet, that's just wow.

lol .... thats the point...... it's nonsense, .... the title is sarcastic.

Anderson Silva was training long before he ever met Steven Seagal, .... but I think Steven has given him some tips in Akido.

<< 1   >>

join