It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Reason Why Ron Paul Won At CPAC - Exposed!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Then there is the conspiracy that the votes are always rigged. Hell, they probably are. Lol, Ron Paul probably won the last election!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Unless the internet is reformed we will see the influence of money over elections not eliminated (more than enough people will prefer being served over the tube as opposed to get their info on the net), but at least lessened. It will be interesting to see if cases of voting manipulation and outright fraud will emerge.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Again, this is why Ron Paul has a chance because he also is liked by progressives not only conservatives.
He's a real middle grounded candidate

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zoloft

It is very evident that you know nothing of Ron Paul,

I know that he has been in this government for 30 years. Think he got that far by being honest and loyal to the American People? HA! This is how he got where he is:

maplight.org...

He's just like every single other snake in the grass that fills our halls of congress.

he has done more than you could imagine, and im a skeptic,

You don't sound like a skeptic, you sound more like a Ron Paul worshiper, "I know, how dare I besmirch the name of the most holy Paul."

i investigate everyone to the best of my ability. The only reason he hasnt been elected is because he's not corrupted.

The reason that he hasn't been elected for president yet is that the GOP isn't going to back a looser.

Who is you pick for President?

I would vote for someone that is closer to the middle than the far right or far left. What this country needs is a truly independent president and not some chill for corporate lobby groups.

Instead of picking the lesser of two evils why not go with no evil. No matter what you think his record stands and he has always stood for the people.

He doesn't stand for the people, he stands for the corporate interests that pay him as outlined above. It's not that I don't really like Ron Paul, but I just can't stand his worshipers. People idolize him like some sort of God. And when you have fanatics like that, the crazy comes out.

when you get people so fanatical about their candidate, things like this happen...

Now, this is by people who worship Rand Paul, Ron Paul's son, if this had been a Ron Paul event, that woman would have been torn limb from limb and he head carried around like a trophy while the mob chanted Ron Paul's name.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

You offered absolutly no argument at all. All you did was take my words line by line and say something stupid afterwards, maybe you should run for president, the way you dance around a subject and offer no real answer is amazing.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Can you offer any real logic or opinion on the topic?
Why exactly do you dislike him?
Site specific instances why you dislike him

Just saying a strict and perhaps even ascetic in free-market principled elected official is pro special interest means very little.

Because you just said a whole lotta nothing

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

At one time I had an affinity for Dr. Paul and his ideas...

Now I see the same type of Palinesque adoration, cult of personality style, guru worship, with no room for criticism.

Have at it chumps! You will be made a fool of in short order!!! Just like Christianity; it's not the ideas that turn me off it's the followers.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Last election I voted (L) across the board.

This election I don't plan on voting because I have come to view it as sanctioning those who would commit violence against me simply because they want my property to do with as they please.

If 10 men surround you and say "you pick which one of us will rob you" - does that justify the robbery?

Does that mean I agreed to be robbed by these criminals, so therefore it is OK?

No.

I'm done.

I will sit back and wait for the currency to implode, and along with it, our criminal government.

If I do vote, I might even vote democrat because they will surely hasten the dollars demise at a faster rate than the republicans. A longer decline into chaos is worse than a shorter one and may breed more violence than is necessary as the State attempts to save itself.

edit on 15-2-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
the idol worship of this man on this website is troubling...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join