It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Reason Why Ron Paul Won At CPAC - Exposed!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by michale357
let me tell you something my friend i love ron paul voted for him last election had to write him in i tried running for mayor in small town america went to jail the night before the election no charges they finally charged me 13hrs later charge-obstruct the law process this is not america that i grew up with people need to get up off there lazy asses and let there voices be heard loud and clear we need people to leed by example they can throw my ass in jail forever i will never give up my freedoms without a fight and yes i will be running for mayir again in 2 yrs great post

Is this you?

weblogs.sun-sentinel.com...

If so, you are a legend.

Quote from article: On Monday, Tumin said the police never asked him to leave.

"That's a lie right and left," said Tumin, who served on the city commission from 2002-2006. "These policemen can ruin our lives and get away with it."

In 1994 Tumin was arrested in Fort Lauderdale on a DUI charge but he said he pleaded no contest to reckless driving and said he paid fees.

"I have bad luck, I tell you," he said.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
He would've been President by now but the fact remains one of his principle platforms is the destruction of every social program created via The New Deal and quite frankly he will not budge on that.

The fact he wants and end private control over The Federal Reserve like we all do and nationalize it makes him unelectable to the money men and donors as all The Reserve has to do is manipulate the big time donor companies thus preventing him from being taken seriously on the national stage.

He'd be one of like 1 or 2 GOP people I'd ever vote for as if it became say, Ron Paul v say, Hillary Clinton then my vote would go with Paul.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Rmember this cheap shot by the media during the presidential debate( the worst possible time)?
Still mad about this":
Dr.paul A question asto your electibility?"do you have any???

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
ya know, it's too bad that the Mayan Calendar
runs out before we get another president elected,
not even mentioning the coming pole shifts. We
may have already seen our last presidential election.
A lil bit too late if ya ask me.

The 2 men that could have made the biggest
difference for America were never elected
to the office.

Ross Perot
Ron Paul

why?

because TPTB wouldn't allow it.
And they still won't.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Absolutely love your OP!
Starred and flagged!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Sorry, but this is foolishness at it's finest.

The elections are rigged.

Take some time, and research this topic.

If you find this to be true, then there is NO reason to believe he would EVER have a chance as our president without a revolution first coming about.

It's BASIC LOGIC.

NOT A DEFEATIST ATTITUDE.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I am not a fan of Ron Paul, I know, that's blasphemy to people on this board, it's like besmirching the name of Reagan, but I don't trust someone who has been in government 30 years and pretends to be some rebel outsider.

floppingaces.net...
www.captainsquartersblog.com...
www.dirtfromtexas.com...

Just saying, the guy isn't the saint/demigod that some portray him as

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I know this is off topic yet i hate the fact that all these rap artist are given so much respect over their view of conspiracy theory and putting it into their music. They are not even close to being the first people to say these things and usually its done in a way to make it just about obvious to everyone what they are talking about. The 60's music talked a lot about conspiracy theory but they did it in a way where they hid it from it tptb and you had to unlock their message to understand that the song was talking about conspiracy . Even 80's metal bands did this way before rap yet nobody is like wow they are so great and smart for speaking the truth.LOL holy wars by MEGA DETH was way ahead of its time or Master of puppets or symphony of destruction if you listen to the lyrics yet for some reason they never get played lol or mentioned by these rap artist for their contributions. I hate the fact that people only post immortal videos or B.O.B like they are so damn great when in fact they are only regurgitating what has already been said way before them. Whats truly sad is there are better artist like deltron 2020 and i never hear them,
edit on 13-2-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I could not have said it better myself, now how do we get every tv and computer in America to get this message.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

It is very evident that you know nothing of Ron Paul, he has done more than you could imagine, and im a skeptic, i investigate everyone to the best of my ability. The only reason he hasnt been elected is because he's not corrupted. Who is you pick for President? Instead of picking the lesser of two evils why not go with no evil. No matter what you think his record stands and he has always stood for the people.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Two things regarding Ron Paul, who despite what I say I'd love to see as president and have voted for in the last three presidential elections, by the way.

The first is that one person in the seat of power really cannot make a difference alone. Even if by some miracle a long-shot candidate with all the best ideas in the world is allowed to win, they soon find their hands tied. And this is both by the design of our government and by the corruption and control and is already firmly entrenched in it. The same design that protects us also binds our hands in many ways. Unless there is a simultaneous effort to rid ourselves of the corruption and control, no one person is ever going to make a difference as president.

The second is that even if Ron Paul were to win and were to be able to implement his policies, most people would wind up hating on him more than they've hated on Bush and Obama because his policies would be tough, and things around here would also be tough and appear to be a lot worse for many years. Paul even says this himself. This in fact is happening to a degree with the current administration, and many don't seem to realize it. Real change is pain sometimes and it doesn't happen overnight.

edit on 2/14/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

I could support Jesse Ventura as VP or Mike Gravel but the problem here is that RP will need to pick more of a mainstream candidate because two 'outsiders' running together would definitely not bring in enough votes. I am not advocating bringing on Palin or Romney, just someone who people would take a liking too and would not be considered out of the mainstream such as Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell or Frmr. New Hampshire Sen. Judd Gregg.

Also remember not all people who are above 40 dislike Ron Paul because my mom, two of my uncles, and both my grandfather's like Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I was going to vote for Obama again, but after looking into Paul and watching his debates, I'm voting for Paul. Fox News seems to like to smear him when he does interviews with them. I wonder why, he seems really pro-people.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Wake up ATS.

The american citizen does not elect the President.

The Electoral College does. Can you even name one of your electoral college members ?

Do you even know how they are selected in your state? Are they required to cast their vote following the popular vote in your state?

The US President is selected not voted for. The Presidential Election is a "Dog and Pony" show for the destraction of the masses.

Sure this country needs a strong consistutionalist as its leader, but with the system we have untill you get involved in your state political system this will not happen.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Americans must INSIST! Get rid of those voting machines!
They have been instrumental in stealing the elections for a long time!
Why?
After the Bush Jr election fakery?
The thing is, that when this stuff is plastered in your faces, you tend to IGNORE IT!
Its psyche warfare !Your are being shock manipulated.
Look, theres plenty of solid evidence that the second amendment must be called in to play!
The Intelligence organisations hand in hand with the corporate leaders have enlisted the military and your politiciams into attempting to establish a POLICE STATE instead of a republic!
They have cunningly engineered this power grab, to take.place over a protracted period of tiime.
The increments they have chosen to utilise are getting ever larger and more obvious now.
Its time to organise that third party of the people.
Time to start the Twitter Revolution.......
I believe that we could pull it off very soon now, with just a few more draconian events on their part will turn even the most ardent federalist against what they are doing to the country.
Good luck everyone......

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Excellent post! My thoughts exactly. As short-sighted as the American people are, they would be hating Paul, just like they hate Obama now because Paul wouldn't be able to fix everything in 2 years. In fact, I doubt we'd see any improvement at all. It would get worse before it got better and Americans are too impatient and spoiled to give it a good chance.

I do hope Paul gets the nomination. That would be exciting!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It seems that the truth eludes many Americans. The media will tell you who can and can't win..... and you will listen and believe.

They told you that the man with the halo, associated with "Yes we can," "change," and, "hope" is going to win.... he did;

They told you that the Dems were going to get creamed in the mid-terms.... they did;

They will tell you who to vote for... and you will...

Why?

Because we have been indoctrinated to believe that not voting for the winner is the same as losing. That speaking your mind doesn't count, and is thus pointless, unless you win. That is the most damaging attitude to our nation, namely, "You don't count unless you are with the majority."

Personally... I think the more outrageously away from the mainstream the so-called "third-party" (which MOST of us know is actually the "true" second party) ... the better... a Paul/Ventura ticket is probably the best thing that could happen to this country....

Why? (my, you ask a lot of questions..... )

Because while Mr. Paul brings a wisdom that surpasses most other candidates (if not all) Mr. Venture has the outer strength and drive to ensure that the 'establishment' road blocks are confronted and dismantled... something Mr. Paul would have a hard time doing with the stereotypical do-nothing' VP that's a place-holder for corporate interests.

It may be foolish to expect too much from such an administration, I have to agree, BUT I rather enjoy the notion that there is a real possibility that such an administration would be MORE likely to deliver a rare commodity in leadership.... dignity, respect, and truth ... not for the benefit of the office-holders.... but for our own and by extension, the world.

But hey, we've all been wrong before ... haven't we? Perhaps these potential political heroes are more theater for our distraction.... but somehow... I think maybe not. I could be just as brainwashed as the rest of the world... but I have looked and, in many many case agreed, with the analysis of our situation offered by such men as Paul and Ventura.... THAT seems to me, a winning combination.... assuming ego doesn't get in the way... you know how entertainers can be.....
edit on 14-2-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProvehitoInAltum
We can take America back if only people will actually, for once, vote for what they believe in, rather than who they think can 'win'.

Bravo.

The party based system is anti-democratic and corrupt, and it needs to be explained to as many people as possible.

WE DO NOT VOTE FOR THE PRESIDENT.

The election for President and Vice President is not a direct election by United States citizens. Citizens vote for electors, representing a state, who are the authorized constitutional participants in a presidential election.
see "Electoral Colleges"

The only people who can vote for Ron Paul, are the citizens of the 14th congressional district of Texas. In the same way that the only people who actually voted for Obama were from Illinois when he ran for the senate.

The possible candidates are chosen for us through an electoral college system. The only say that citizens have is for their local representative. PERIOD.

Until people start to elect more independent or "fringe" party candidates, democracy does not exist.

the Billmeister

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I have a big respect for Ron Paul and what he does, however, I think winning the presidency is not going to happen for him. My logic is that people are stupid, PERIOD. Since Obama removed campaign donation caps for corporation I think that opens a new door for major advertising. People want to elect a leader who is always on their TV screen telling them about how they will give the people more money, cut taxes, free health-care, and make America debt-free as soon as they enter the office. people buy into that kind of crap thinking well I'm going to take the easy way out!

People need to stop being slaves to the government and make the government a slave to them.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
As impressive as the CPAC win was,,,,The only way RP could get the nomination is if there is a huge grass roots groundswell of support at the state level.

To implement this there has to be a political machine to force the media to take Paul seriously as a candidate; That takes money, staff, committed direction, organization, volunteers, phone banks, and more money.

Internet buzz is good but falls far short of real commitment to change the way the American political system is structured.

The TPM could be that political machine to get the ball rolling for Paul but they will never accept him as they are in love with Palin and Bachmann or actually any candidate that is Christian conservative that speaks in political hyperbole imo. And the GOP is scared to death of Mr. Paul.

It's going to take much more than keyboard strokes on ATS to affect change in anything. Egypt comes to mind doesn't it?

Passion is good but in the long run it's just cheerleading. It's the boys on the field that win the game.
The Ron Paul offices, bumperstickers, posters, radio ads, support from local politicians, needs to start now!!
Nov. 2012 is rapidly approaching and if Ron Paul isn't a household name by then; he doesn't stand a chance. F^*lh
edit on 14-2-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join