It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Reason Why Ron Paul Won At CPAC - Exposed!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have been reading the threads on ATS regarding Ron Paul winning CPAC again, twice in a row.
I've been reading alot of members, and people outside, saying he won CPAC but cannot win the presidency, he is unelectable and some of this is coming from people who openly say they like Ron Paul.

The real reason why Ron Paul won at CPAC is because instead of saying he can't win people decided to get off their a$$es and make him win.
They didn't sit on their behinds on what is perhaps America's last chance at common sense, they got up and made sure he won instead of saying it can't be done.

It is not Ron Paul that will make Ron Paul lose, it's people and their defeatist attitude that will make the country crumble right before their eyes and while it's happening they will complain about corruption from afar, from a very passive position.

The problem is with the people, not only the govt.
People voted for Obama because they pretended to want change
All Obama had to do is hold a gimmicky picket sign saying CHANGE
He never needed to define it, perhaps him defining it if he was really for change would have made him lose the election.

Now someone with no gimmicky sign but actual defined change comes along and people aren't ready
The people do not want change, they aren't ready

That's why corruption is so damn easy!

Politicians say that they do not like anarchists during G20 summits
I also am not pro-anarchy
But at the same time isn't Zero Accountability in an out of control corrupt govt. very much anarchy?
The elected officials that say they hate anarchy tend to be the biggest anarchists ever!!!

Now one person comes along and wants oversight and has 30+ yrs of voting records that are only pro-people
Do not say he doesn't have a chance, instead vote for him!

If you complain about corruption but say he doesn't stand a chance then do not complain about corruption
Just sit back and take it, because you are very much part of the problem!

The below is a very suitable song for this
Because you can NEVER take back the words you never said!!!

edit on 13-2-2011 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I sure hope you're right!!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Very well said.

True Change will never come from Systematic Election Processes.

True Change comes in the form of Popular Uprisings; of Protests; of Strikes; of Withdrawal of System Support.

14.2.11;
Change the World.
Call for Ron Paul to become Acting President of the united States; effective in one week.
Allow him to Guide Us.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Anyhow it still doesnt matter, cause he is a freemason.
everyone of them is controlled

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ron Paul is great and all.. but what happens when he acutally wins, and then Big Pharma and similiar ilk start offering him billion dollar bribes and the like? I don't know if it's smart to trust ANYONE in that system.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunTzu22
Ron Paul is great and all.. but what happens when he acutally wins, and then Big Pharma and similiar ilk start offering him billion dollar bribes and the like? I don't know if it's smart to trust ANYONE in that system.

That's not exactly how politics actually work

Lobbyists already lobby congress and senate for a long time now
He's had a straight 30+ years of voting for the people despite the mass presence of lobbyists.

Many elected officials become presidents only because of lobbyists during being a congressman or senator.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
let me tell you something my friend i love ron paul voted for him last election had to write him in i tried running for mayor in small town america went to jail the night before the election no charges they finally charged me 13hrs later charge-obstruct the law process this is not america that i grew up with people need to get up off there lazy asses and let there voices be heard loud and clear we need people to leed by example they can throw my ass in jail forever i will never give up my freedoms without a fight and yes i will be running for mayir again in 2 yrs great post

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I am so glad you brought this up. This last election cycle I voted Libertarian and I can't even begin to count the amount of people that said to me: "I would have done the same if I thought they had a chance of winning". 80% of people I spoke to said this. Yet they can't seem to grasp that if they all went out and did it, maybe we'd actually win. There seems to be this idea if you vote outside the left/right paradigm you're throwing away your vote. I would insist it's exactly the opposite. A vote for the paradigm is a wasted vote, because in doing so, you're going to get more of the same thing, the only difference is whether or not the pig is wearing lipstick.

We can take America back if only people will actually, for once, vote for what they believe in, rather than who they think can 'win'.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixedworld

That's not really the point.

The point is that the IDEAS proposed are BETTER than what we have been force-fed forever.

Freedom > Slavery.

Always and forever. That's what this is all about.

People live and die over time, but Liberty and Tyranny affect us all.
edit on 13-2-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by fixedworld

That's not really the point.

Nice try with the dyflection...it is the vital point!
The freemasons are out in force today on ATS...
They write deceptive posts that appeal to the uninformed to further their evil deeds.
Very obvious which members are the evil-hearted, just look at their avatars.
The battle of Good vs Evil is in play here, watch-out people!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
Nice try with the dyflection...it is the vital point!

Deflection?

Originally posted by Granite
Very obvious which members are the evil-hearted, just look at their avatars.

Lol
Looking at their Avatars is very much a deflection and not at all a vital anything

You think this rethoric is evil?

edit on 13-2-2011 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Re-read the other threads a second time.
Giving out specific cases will violate T&Cs.

edit on 13-2-2011 by Granite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I put up a Ron Paul 2012 sign in my front yard earlier this week and now it is missing. People are such morons. Add to that my own father saying "Ron Paul should just die, go Palin and Trump!"

Funny thing is that I have back up signs but now I need to find some way of keeping people from touching them.

Oh and sorry OP from being a little off topic, I too agree that Paul won the CPAC because people actually got up and took action rather than just sitting around moaning about how he will never win.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I put up a Ron Paul 2012 sign in my front yard earlier this week and now it is missing. People are such morons. Add to that my own father saying "Ron Paul should just die, go Palin and Trump!"

Maybe your dad took the sign

Just kidding
But haha, that would be funny

If anyone is pro-palin or pro-trump just say "What about the economy?"

Originally posted by Misoir
Funny thing is that I have back up signs but now I need to find some way of keeping people from touching them.

Have them up only during high-traffic times, like the weekends when you can monitor them
And instead of spending money on many backup big signs just make a few that you can monitor and for the rest of your budget invest in small paper flyers and stick them around the city

Focus on the issues in your catchphrase on the flyers
Something like "A Sensible Foreign Policy Is A Stable Economy"
or something like that

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It is the people. And I just wrote a thread about this the other day that barely got any attentionm (wonder why)but did in fact get a very great response. Its not the politicians fault, its the peoples fault.
People are slowly BUT SURELY waking up to the fact that they do indeed hold the power, and that is why you are seeing so much activity.
I am a Ron Paul supporter for sure, he is the only one that has the right kind of viewpoints and mindset on our system and the way that it has to be run in order to get this country back on track. No gimmicks, no teleprompters telling him what to say, just straight up truth.

If you are interested in reading that thread(which explains most of the problems we are faving from my point of view) you can read it here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

People are waking up to the fake reality they live in, and we can only thank our three past/present administrations and their failures for that.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

put the sign on your roof, just an idea?

your father is of the brainwashed sheeple generation like the rest of our parents.. they have some sort of "firewall" in their reasoning process i think.

ron paul is the best shot we have.. mike gravel would make a great vp of sec of state. jesse ventura would be kinda cool too. he is a real tough guy, unlike the phony arnold who was in shriver family's court.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I am extremely pro-Ron Paul. He is the only reason I am politically active within existing systems. The man is very intelligent, and leagues above all other politicians of our time. Every time I meet him I am awed by his humility, and poise.There is no excuse for not supporting him if you are awake to the issues facing this country.

I would like now to address the masonic issue, and whether he is a controlled asset. This may very well be true, but as I said earlier on another thread it does not matter. The ideas he presents are more important than the man. Criticism of central banking, interventionism, and statism are far more important than whomever is presenting them. If he is a controlled force to regulate natural outbursts of dissent then so be it. The ideas which he discusses cannot be undone once they spread to enough people. Eventually, whether Ron Paul is an asset or not the criticisms he makes must be addressed. If enough people refuse to ignore the issues it will not matter if Ron Paul is a masonic plant.

It should be acknowledged though that existing ideas, and political answers we have been provided with are not infallible. Constitutional government can be seen as a tyranny as well. Review the history of our own Constitution. When in the war it was created, how the founders over stepped their mandate, and what the contract actually justifies. Gold is artificial money, albeit not so much as fiat currency. It has only the value of productive capacity. All investment value is artificial in the sense that it only exists due to the fact we agree to let it act as so. To except the systems as legitimate without reflection is a mistake. We should always critically examine the systems we have been presented to try and discover if they are truly in our interests.

Today, we live in a specific period with specific systems. These systems require us to play certain games by certain rules. In order for us to fight the dangerous rise of totalitarianism we must galvanize support by using our Constitutional heritage. Not because it is necessarily the best system, but it is ingrained into the hearts of our countrymen. Ron Paul is the best hope for moving away from tyranny. Excuses that Ron Paul is a mason, he is unelectable, or will be assassinated are unacceptable. We are on the cusp of tyranny we must act with the tools we have until we can fashion better ones. Any inaction on the part of awake citizens is negligent to the point of criminal.
edit on 13-2-2011 by stephinrazin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It's the idea of the two party system that will make him not win. Tied into the will of the people of course... Sure we can do write ins. But the majority of people will either vote for the Democratic candidate or the Republican candidate.... and I truly don't think the Republican party will select him for their candidate, even though they are supposed to choose a candidate that the people want rather than one that best fits their agenda... But then again, both sides do that.... But I digress...

Yep, you are right... We can vote him in even if he is not one of the two main candidates... But I doubt that will happen.... If he is not on the ballot, I am one of the few who will do a write in for him... For what that is worth.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I am a Ron Paul supporter.

The reason why people dont vote for him is because they think their vote will be wasted so they vote on someone who has a better shot at winning.

Its the same reason why no one will vote for a libertarian candidate, its always red or blue;. democrat or republican. Afraid their vote will be wasted.

So the truth is they vote for the candidate that has the best shot at winning and not vote for a candidate that deserves to win; someone like Ron Paul. (Who is a true Libertarian IMO.)

Hopefully Ron Paul will get more support, show people that he is electable and vote for him. Don't vote on a candidate who is popular, but vote for a candidate that fits you! Voting for someone for the sake of not wasting your vote is a waste in and onto itself.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

You seem to be very harsh on the current administration. Isn't possible that people who voted for change wanted something better than a pro business/ pro billionaire.

Now, on to your post, yes I think he won cpac because people voted for him. He has a chance but he has to transcend the 2 party system.

And that means courting pro people on both political sides.

Gg

<<   2  3 >>

join