It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the howling of a Bigfoot?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I would # my pants if I heard something like that.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
that's not the normal predators......i had an encounter with one in 2007 up by tiger mountain....just east where they run the dirt trucks and do a little logging. it's an area that has no access so that's where we find em .
just off hwy 18 and i-90 is the entrance to the east there...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have heard coyotes, this is not even close to them . You really need to send this to the experts at
www.bfro.net... as they would be happy to have it. I am fairly well read on the sasquatch/bigfoot topic and think you have a great recording that sounds like the others I have heard. The bfro site has others you can listen to as well. You should keep a camera handy ,sounds like you live in a great spot.. did you mention where? please let us know area your from...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I live not too far from that area, and there are times we hear a loooong terrible sounding scream that goes on for an impossible amount of time before it ends. The lungs would have to be enormous. We call it the Banshee lol. To be honest your sound gives me the impression of a smaller animal, hence the shorter duration of the screams. I have heard cougars making noises in the mountains that did not sound unsimilar. Lots of big stuff in the woods out here making noise though. Keeps it interesting living out here in the boonies

EDIT: I would not have said a cat either if I had not been sitting out on the hill out front and heard a big cat coming up the fenceline that sounded like the Tasmanian devil from warner bros cartoons.
They can be gutteral also, and like the above poster said, lots of things influence sound. I still like to think they are out there though.
edit on 15-2-2011 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I used to scare the heck out of my boy. Have a small cabin and a bit of land in southern ohio where we hunt, every morning about 4-5 am you could hear the farmers cows bellering about 3/4 of a mile away. i told him it was a juvenille yeti and that most likely he would have to scrap with it if it gave us trouble, because i was a little to big for it. He was terrified for a few weeks till a few cows got out and wandered aroundthe camp, juvenille yeti he said yeah right. i have heard coyotes sound like babys crying and also moaning, I wouldnt put it past them for creepy sounds, however that was a bit to vocal and loud for yotes or bears for that matter. disturbing

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join