It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Board Function Improvements?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
First - I clicked on the suggestion button and it says to enter your complaint. Why don't you just change the name on that to complaints? Anyway, I don't consider this a complaint.

So here I am here for some suggestions. It would be nice if the hot buttons were also at the bottom of the page when reading through threads as the pages are often long and then you could just go back to what you want (recent posts/My ATS) without the need to scroll to the top of the page. The back button doesn't cut it if you have reviewed more than one page.

In addition, I find that I am often reviewing the threads from "My ATS" but if it is actually a BTS thread there is no direct way to hot button back to that since "MY ATS" is not a hot button on BTS. (Have to scroll back up, then switch over to ATS, then hit My ATS - unless I am missing something here. Maybe the button should be "MY ATS/BTS" and appear on both.

Just thought I'd put my 2 cents in case others are finding it cumbersome too when trying to catch up on the threads I am following but are in a hurry.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
See those three little up arrows at the bottom of your screen on a thread? Instant top of the page feature. No scrolling required.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Okay, one problem solved - thanks.

Silly me, those arrows are lower than I have been scrolling down so I never noticed (okay, probably wouldn't have clicked anyway :lol

Thanks for the tip.

new topics

join