It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mubarak in life/death state in Germany hospital ? unverifiable, iffy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by QueSeraSera

I'm looking for the video of Mubarak when he refused to step down. If he was suffering from later stages of cancer he would most likely have been on some strong pain killers. In order to speak to the people, he would have had to go off of his med's in order to be coherent. I will look again for the video, maybe it will help if I view him as a man a few days away from being comatose.
Maybe this is simply a hoax made up in order to keep the people strung out on the emotional roller coaster?
Maybe Mubarak simply wants to go into the shadows with tptb, lol.
I can't help but think if he is truly in a coma, it was induced by someone/something other than what might have been ailing him.
If so, it's strange timing.
I'm glad you remember hearing him say he wanted to die in his land.
I don't believe he would have wanted to go out of his country.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Not necessarily a conspiracy.

Could be stress. I mean... I'd be fairly stressed if the whole world wanted me gone.

That could be true. Stress creates many health problems. Maybe he truly "broke", maybe his spirit broke but has anyone ever fallen into a coma from extreme stress? I don't recall ever hearing of that but it could be possible.
For all we know, he is may have decided he was going to commit suicide, overdosing on pills but not taking enough that would kill him.

If the story is false, I bet he's getting a good laugh.

edit to add:
I figure it's a hoax unless someone didn't get to the poisoned wine in time not realizing he would step down so soon

edit on 13-2-2011 by sweetliberty because: to clarify

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
With all that's been going on I would say the stress took a toll on his health and progressed the cancer. He might be in an induced coma if he was put on a respirator. I am not sure if this is rumor or not but if not I am sure we will hear from local media sources soon.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
2 additional tid bits:

1) Swiss banks have frozen Mubarek's money accounts

2) Ariel Sharon is also in a coma and has been since 2006. Coincidence?

It seems that men in comas cannot talk about
what put them there.

Red Flags

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
CBSNEWS Says this is a HOAX

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-2-2011 by Sri Oracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Im watching al morning news and world news and they are still talking about him stepping down and the problemsx of military running the country and there isnt one word of him being in a coma..whch could mean a few things.
! its false
2 its true and hasnt been picked up yet
3 its true and they have been told not to coverer which is very strange
4 he has been a target of an assassination , i could only imagine the lnowledge he know after 30 years as a leader, perhaps he managed to stay in power through bribing his superiors and its time to cancel him out before he spills it.
5 he is attempting to fake his own death in order to live out the rest of his life in peace and quiet.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

I head it mentioned this morning, but they wouldn't confirm it one way or another.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Former Egyptian leader at his residence in Sharm el-Sheikh
Mubarak falls into coma after final speech: report
Monday, 14 February 2011

www.alarabiya.net...

Egypt's deposed president, Hosni Mubarak, went into a full coma on Saturday night at his residence in the Red Sea resort of Sharm al-Sheikh, an Egyptian newspaper reported on Monday, quoting well-informed sources.

Mubarak and his family moved to Sharm al-Sheikh on Thursday night following his final speech, in which he handed over executive authority to former Vice-President Omar Suleiman, Egypt's al-Masry al-Youm reported.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

ABC news
www.upi.com...

CAIRO, Feb. 14 (UPI) -- Egypt's army told protesters in Cairo's Tahrir Square to leave or be arrested and an unconfirmed report said ousted President Hosni Mubarak was in a coma.

Al-Masry al-Youm quoted "well-informed sources" as saying Mubarak, 82, had fallen into a coma in his Sharm el-Sheik residence.

But RIA Novosti reported that the pro-government daily al-Gomhuria, citing sources, said Mubarak was in a "severe psychological condition" but not in a coma.

Read more: www.upi.com...

severe psychological condition?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I'm gonna go out on a limb here regarding the Arab world and rumors.

I was once told that, in the Middle East, "you should only believe half of what of you see, and nothing that you hear".

Seems like the rest of the world has taken this approach, too!

Interesting info. nonetheless, the only way to the truth is to keep searching....S/F

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Deposed Tunisian President Ben Ali Died in Saudi Arabia
World Friday, February 18th, 2011

According to France 2, the deposed Tunisian President Zine El Abidine Ben AliZine El Abidine Ben Ali has died in Saudi Arabia after falling into a coma two days ago.
updatednews.ca...
one of Ben Ali family stressed that the deposed Tunisian President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali in the case of a coma two days ago, which is now lying at a hospital in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, after suffering a stroke in the brain, pointing out that his condition was serious.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join