It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mubarak in life/death state in Germany hospital ? unverifiable, iffy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This might end up in the hoax bin, I don't know how reliable this source is, unverifiable

but I will post it just in case.

www.examiner.com...

We have learned through foreign sources that Hosni Mubarak was flown this morning to a Baden hospital in Germany after falling into a coma. The report was confirmed this morning by Bahrain daily Al Wasat who indicated that just prior to leaving for his resort in Sharm-el-Sheikh, Mubarak became comatose.

Apparently, prior to delivering his last speech on national Egyptian television, we also learned that Mubarak had fainted. This is the explanation given for the delay between the announcement of his anticipated speech and his actual appearance several hours later.

His fragile state of health was also cited as the reason for which the army did not insist that he leave earlier.

Beginning on January 25th, 2011, Egypt witnessed massive popular protests calling for the end of its dictatorship regime, starting with the resignation of Mubarak.

Last year, we reported that Hosni Mubarak had been hospitalized in Germany for gall bladder surgery, but it was also revealed that the Egyptian President suffered from terminal cancer.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Mubarak in life/death state in Germany hospital - National Foreign Policy | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

edit on 122828p://bSunday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Sources: Mubarak falls into coma in Sharm al-Sheikh
www.almasryalyoum.com...

www.maannews.net...
Sources: Mubarak seriously ill
Published today (updated) 13/02/2011 17:19

CAIRO (Ma'an) -- Ousted Egyptian leader Hosni Mubarak is suffering serious health problems and fainted before his last speech, informed sources in Egypt told Ma'an on Sunday.

Sources said Mubarak's condition was the reason his much anticipated speech on Thursday was delayed. Egyptian army leaders avoided exerting more pressure on the former president in the final days of his rule due to his poor health, sources added.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

This makes me think of the MABUS prophecy by nostradamus for some reason. Its odd timing anyway.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Nice find...and hope its not a hoax....giving it a lil bump so people will take notice and start discussing it.......I looked around for any news regarding Mubarak in coma and all...and theres not much out there on it yet....but if its true...then...I'm sure it will come out!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

Does that mean his successor will be the anti Christ?

Please expound.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringht_n_wrong

Nice find...and hope its not a hoax....giving it a lil bump so people will take notice and start discussing it.......I looked around for any news regarding Mubarak in coma and all...and theres not much out there on it yet....but if its true...then...I'm sure it will come out!

Under Mubarak in coma, I found a lot of rumors,

I just don't know if it is true.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Too soon to tell if it's legit or not . Could just be a cover-story , as according to various articles , European leaders were trying to convince him to check into the hospital as a way of saving face .

Could be that it's all a ploy and it will be announced that he has died , and then he will live out his life in seclusion in South America or somewhere .

But , if it's true , it will raise red flags here on ATS , I'm sure . Wasn't there a thread here recently that claimed the Saudi king had died ? Was that legit ? If so ...

And so it begins ...

www.newkerala.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I see thanks for the link.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well if anyone can find a way to translate this. There is supposed to be an article about the coma on this page here

youm7.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

I googled the url, here's the translated page: youm7.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Bahraini newspaper: Mubarak introduces in a coma

Newspaper said the "center" Bahrain yesterday, Saturday, the health status of former President Mohamed Hosni Mubarak has deteriorated in the past few hours. The newspaper quoted sources as saying that "it close to Mubarak," It is in a coma in full.

It seems to confirm the rumors.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
Well if anyone can find a way to translate this. There is supposed to be an article about the coma on this page here

youm7.com...

Yea, I seen that one,

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hoangkongfuey
reply to post by Phantom28804

I googled the url, here's the translated page: youm7.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Bahraini newspaper: Mubarak introduces in a coma

Newspaper said the "center" Bahrain yesterday, Saturday, the health status of former President Mohamed Hosni Mubarak has deteriorated in the past few hours. The newspaper quoted sources as saying that "it close to Mubarak," It is in a coma in full.

It seems to confirm the rumors.

OH thanks, so you think this source can be trusted?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I don't know if that site is reliable, but there are other sites with the same news.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoangkongfuey

Yes, I have noticed,

Here is one

President Mubarak Headed to Germany for Cancer Treatment
Posted on February 8, 2011 by Jane Jamison| 3 Comments
www.uncoverage.net...
Plans are being made for Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak to take a “medical leave” in Germany, in an effort to “ease” him out of the country. The question is, how soon will this happen? Is “moving him out” before the fall election going to assure a smooth transition of power?

As we reported July 7 via Debka.com website, President Mubarak was diagnosed in March with esophageal cancer and had surgery in Germany. The information was “suppressed” for several months while Mubarak decided if he was healthy enough to continue or needed to name a successor. Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel heard the news in early July while he was meeting with President Obama and flew immediately to Egypt.

and this,

Scoop JSSNews : Hosni Moubarak entre la vie et la mort dans un hôpital allemand

Rédigé par JSS le Feb 13th, 2011 and filed under Scoop JSS. Vous pouvez suivre les réponses à cet article grâce au RSS 2.0. Vous pouvez laisser une réponse ou un trackback à cet article

Scoop JSSNews : Le 9 juillet puis le 24 juillet 2010, JSSNews écrivait que le Président Égyptien, Hosni Moubarak, était en phase terminale de cancer. Nous étions alors le premier média francophone à en parler et depuis, nombreux sont ceux qui nous ont cité dans leur traitement de l’information.
jssnews.com...
Aujourd’hui, et de source haut-placée, JSSNews apprend plusieurs nouvelles tristes sur l’état de santé de celui que les Égyptiens ont jeté dehors alors qu’il s’en serait allé avant la fin de l’année.

esophageal, cancer

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
www.haaretz.com...
# 19:28
Reports: Mubarak in Germany for medical care after falling into a coma (Haaretz)

on twitter now, not that, that means anything
edit on 022828p://bSunday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Spiegel
02/07/2011

Clinic Near Baden-Baden Considered For Mubarak

Will Hosni Mubarak travel to Germany as a patient as part of a graceful exit strategy for the Egyptian president? Plans for a possible hospital stay here appear to be more concrete than previously believed. SPIEGEL ONLINE has learned that a luxury clinic near Baden-Baden is being favored.

The United States government's scenario for an end to the political chaos in Egypt appears to be this: President Hosni Mubarak travels to Germany for a "prolonged health check" that would offer the 82-year-old a dignified departure. Over the weekend, the New York Times reported that secret talks to that effect were being held between the US government and Egyptian military officials.
www.spiegel.de...
According to information obtained by SPIEGEL ONLINE, plans for a possible hospital stay in Germany are far more concrete than had been assumed so far. Talks are already being held with suitable hospitals, particularly with the Max-Grundig-Klinik Bühlerhöhe in the southwestern town of Bühl near Baden-Baden, SPIEGEL ONLINE has learned from sources close to the clinic. The hospital management declined to comment.

edit on 022828p://bSunday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I found this in a French news source:

www.algerie-focus.com...

The health condition of Mubarak deposed president would have been strongly degraded these last days. According to newspaper Al-Wasat, based in Bahrain, which quotes sources close to the ex-ray, Hosni Moubrak would have fallen into the coma right at the time from its departure forced from Cairo on February 11 to go to Charm El Sheik, at sea red. Egyptian daily newspaper Al-Masry Al-Youm announced today that Mubarak is currently in Baden, in Germany for an emergency medical care. According to other sources, Mubarak would suffer since years from a cancer from the oesophagus.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Going to throw something out there that I might regret, lol.
If Mubarak is comatose, I don't think it had anything to do with his health.
This is just too strange, imo.
I recall Mubarak saying Egypt was his country, he will die there.
If he is in a coma and out of the country, it's not by his own will, I would think.

*just thinking out loud

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetliberty

Going to throw something out there that I might regret, lol.
If Mubarak is comatose, I don't think it had anything to do with his health.
This is just too strange, imo.
I recall Mubarak saying Egypt was his country, he will die there.
If he is in a coma and out of the country, it's not by his own will, I would think.

*just thinking out loud

You just beat me to it concerning his statement that he will die in his country. It's sure odd timing, but then there was no information leaked out as to what his medical condition had been before he stepped down, anyway. He could have been close to death already from the cancer.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Not necessarily a conspiracy.

Could be stress. I mean... I'd be fairly stressed if the whole world wanted me gone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join