It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamed of alien; Predictions?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I recently have become engaged in the theories of astroalien gods, secret societies, sun-gods, and end times.--Bare with me before I tell you this dream I had last night; I need to get this off my chest--At first I dismissed a lot of what I had read on the Illuminati and the Reptilian hybrids. I thought those people were off their nut(David Icke). However, for some reason I continued to research just to disprove any "evidence", but while I did so I unexpectedly began compiling evidence--evidence that pointed to a bigger TRUTH that I was not expecting. When I opened up my consciousness I SAW. Everything I have learned in my short 16 years of life on this planet was connecting; I was following my intuition finally and it was providing evidence. I, of all logical people, was beginning to believe in aliens. I would discuss all these theories in detail so my dream would make more sense but it would be a lengthy process. I'll have to save them for other forums(by the way I'm new here at ATS!).

I had heard that meditating and training your brain would eventually allow you to communicate and/or have an encounter with an alien. I have been trying to contact the aliens, who in my opinion are the progenerators of the human race, to 1) confirm their existence further and 2) to ask about end times and if they would return to earth.. However I've been afraid to contact because I might get the other not so nice aliens. Then last night something odd happened:
I dreamnt that I was in my room, still sleeping, but in a deep subconscious communication with an alien being(This being was not present in my room--I'm making that clear). It seemed pretty benevolent so I began asking (not in the language sense totally but with symbols) questions. Why did the world have to end? It replied with symbols that flashed and that astonishingly allowed me to interpret its response. I have forgotten what the symbols were but I do know that the alien conveyed that earth's time, with humans on it, was coming to an end. At this point I was getting a little discomforted and I started getting short with the alien being, a big no-no I've been told not to do if one comes in contact with an extraterrestrial. I began using more language to ask WHY? Even with my shortness the alien remained calm. It showed me more symbols, but along with that I suddenly was transferred to a different world. It was Earth though...in the future. I was still playing as myself; however, it got fuzzy after this.

I remember I was with friends, the landscape was darking, but yet I understood Earth was infinitely advanced. I was with friends by a big lake. The next thing was amazing. I shapeshifted into a great white bird. My friends did too(I had no idea who these friends were; I just knew they were my friends). We flew to the center of the lake.

Next thing I know I began communicating with the being again. It conveyed that humans could not become this way. It gave no reason why. I urged the being to explain, but only got horrifying images of things I can't explain in words. Next I asked if I could be a chosen one--a person they chose to escape earth's destruction. It would not respond.

That is when the dream ended. What it means, I'm not sure. Perhaps it's just a crazy dream I had because there's been aliens on the back of my mind, or perhaps I got what I wished for. I only hope I can have a true encounter with an alien being to fully explain what the hell is truly going on in the world--and what will happen to it.
Sunwaiter

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Aren't dreams fun. So open to interpretation.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sunwaiter

Well HELLO THERE! welcome to ATS

Your subconscious is feening for aliens. Many people on this discussion board tend to have crazy alien dreams... mostly because they dream of crazy aliens

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is very interesting to me because of the '___'/Ayahuasca hallucination stories I have been told.

I have been told by someone who went to Guatemala to take ayahuasca with an elder Shaman guiding him.

He said you vomit a tar from deep within your body and you become a white bird.

He told me another very dark bird (perhaps a phoenix) approaches from the sky and will try to kill you in your white bird spirit.

The elder shaman transforms into a bird of rainbow colors... He told me the name but I cannot remember, and flies into the sky and battles the dark phoenix. Kills the dark phoenix.

Your white bird spirit flies on and enjoy the rest of the trip, but man i've heard the beginning of those trips are hell.

Oh, in case you're wandering what happened to this guy, he went what some would consider bonkers and moved into deep northern canada for "safety reasons"...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Hello there. That sir is a pretty interesting dream you had there. And it does have a lot to do with current theories regarding a DNA upgrade that humans might be going through. Look up david Wilcock, I'm kinda iffy on whether or not to trust him, but he does have a good message.

Anyways, I want to get your opinion on a "happening" that I experienced on January 22nd. I had just got my wisdom teeth out the day before, and was given some T3's for the pain. I took two, but that hadn't helped so I took two more. Then, about 4 and a half hours later, I was at my friends and I had just smoked two bowls of weed (I don't know how familiar with drugs you are, so don't judge
) anyways, what stoned people do? They go get food, so we all stood up preparing to go when all of a sudden this interlocked pattern, I can't describe what it looked like, but if anyone's ever dropped shrooms they might be able to imagine it. Anyways, so I stood up literally out of nowhere this pattern just spread across my entire vision, and a couiple seconds after this glowing disc (Picture looking at a disk shaped light and the looking away, thats almost exactly what it looked like. You know how you can still see light in your vision after you look away?) Anyways, I closed my eyes and that was literally all I could was this pattern and the disc that had appeared in my vision. I can't remember much, but I'm pretty sure my hearing went really wierd for a couple seconds. BUt then all of a sudden, my other friend literally just falls over and says "I think I fell asleep". I'm still not quite sure what happened to him other than he fell over for no reason. But as that happened the pattern and the disc disappeared. I'm trying to stick with the fact that it was probably drug induced, but I don't think so. I've never done anything that comes and goes so fast. And the next day I had had more T3's and smoked more weed in an attempt to recreate the experience from the previous night, but nothing happened so that's why I doubt it being drug induced, and if it wasn't drug induced then what was it? Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Interesting dream! I have come to the conclusion that while earth won't be destroyed or anything in the coming years, extraterrestrials will play a big part in the coming changes. Just my opinion though!
Try this, go outside one night (preferably in a secluded area) and look at the stars. Spend some time doing this. While looking, ask them to show themselves to you. I wouldn't bring a camera or anything, be genuinely interested to learn the truth and don't worry so much about evidence or others believing you. The first time I ever tried this an orange ball of light appeared after about 20 minutes. It stayed in the sky for seconds then it blinked out, only to reappear again a few minutes later in a slightly different spot. It was wild!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
thats the way to make contact!go get some!
I think thats whats required too.
The ets have to be invited above all...otherwise they cannot interact as closely or show themselves as well.
I too think that the ets being telepathic, have the drop on our thoughts to an extent, and can pick up the invite quite clearly.
maybe they wont answer the phone the first time, but they will answer eventually.
good hunting!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
i had a dream where i didnt turn into a bird but i saw bright light incredible ufos flying over head and then a weird strange mystical bird with a body of a dragon with a bird head flew up to me and landed on my arm and just sat there that was the last of my dream i remembered. the bird wasnt white either it was a dark color with bright highlights on certain points of the bird...it was a very clear and defined dream. it was pretty wild. but anyway, i came to say because someone posted about the dark bird attacking the white bird...well the dark bird was friendly to me and landed on my arm as if it were my pet.

cheers!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Very interesting dream, thanks for sharing and welcome to ATS.

I have a feeling when you asked why in a short manner, it wasn't too upset because it may know how inquisitive we are to the unknown and if you're as open to new thoughts and feelings as you stated with the new beliefs in your recent discoveries, that may have helped you.

As far as not answering if you were someone chosen to go somewhere else when this planet dies, maybe it didn't wish to worry you by saying yes or no. I can imagine that if I was told yes, I would be one of those chosen to leave Earth and start again on another planet I might go crazy anticipating it and worrying constantly (I do hope I am one of the chosen by the way should anything go wrong with this planet, I'm very open and hopeful in that respect but not expecting to be told by a being of any kind until I'm asked to go)

Did you see or recall what species/race the being was?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

When you talk about how it showed you symbols, it reminds me of one of the dreams I had of UFO's. Long story short, the object in the sky at first was a circle with 3 different colors (such as a pie graph) and it then started shifting into many different symbols and patterns, which were also all very colorful. Weird dream, some symbols, or at least one I remember, looked like it was from the Nazca desert in Peru.

I do think their out there, I believe anything imaginable exists. I believe there are beings just like us, eithre just as advanced or less living on a planet. Then I believe there are extraterrestrials that are in a spiritual form. Which are more like gods than an actual being such as ourselves. Just my opinion though.

Cool dream though, wish I could have another one. Weird how dreams are. I actually am convinced I had a dream of the uprising in Egypt before it happened. For some reason the dream stuck with me, and once the protest's began in Egypt, I then saw that the dream I had really mimicked the events.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
That dream wasn't nearly as good as mine.

I dreamed Angelina Jolie was begging me to go a SECOND time.

I anticipate your results will be about the same as mine.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Thanks! It may be crazy, but I think once people get out of that programed line of thinking other realities will be unveiled to them.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Yeah I think this can totally connect to Shamanism. My aunt is really into that stuff. We must expand the consciousness to see that there are other realms of existence.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

Yes, I have experimented with Marijuana.
I do think your experience was drug induced, but that's the thing. You might have really experienced something. When you smoke weed it impinges on the central nervous system by attaching to the brain's neurons and interfering with normal communication between the neurons. It releases cannabinoids that affect your short-term memory(that's one negative--not knowing where the hell you put the joint when you want to take another hit
); HOWEVER, it also releases endorphins into your network of receptors. In my opinion drugs allow you to become more RECEPTIVE; it allows one to open the mind to different plains of reality that we usually wouldn't see. One day, if that day comes, we will be able to be more in-tune with these happenings in the universe without drugs. Advance life-forms know. What I'm saying is that you probably saw it. There are different plains; that's why spirits exist. I would look into the effects of weed to better understand what your mind saw. I would also recommend books on spiritualism and quantum physics. Believe me, it all connects and provides some interesting perspective. If you're not into reading books on quantum theory I say watch this movie called "What the Bleep do we Know?"

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

Yeah I'm not sure about end times. Hey, by the way did you know a solar mass ejection is due to hit earth around 2012-13. NASA is saying this. You should look it up on NASA online. Interestingly enough, there has also been some "UFO" images NASA took around the Sun. If you look it up it explains why the objects are not just space material. And thanks! It's kinda of hard to do in the city but I need to try it sometime when I'm ready to make total contact.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I could not agree more! The mind is a strong force. Thank you. I hope to make contact within summertime this year.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

That's interesting because a lot of ETs have been interpreted or seen as bird-like or reptilian. The ancients all over the world depicted their gods in strikingly similar ways. Flying creatures that were either bird, giant, or reptilian.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Thank you very much. Yeah, I think because I would want to be chosen I wouldn't be. Isn't that ironic...but those aliens are picky. And no, I did not see the being clearly. I was mostly communicating telepathically. This is why it was classified as a 1st degree encounter (if it was an encounter), am I correct? I would think it would be a reptile but I'm not sure. Sorry

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FPB214

Very interesting. I'm not sure if they are Gods, but more like what humans would SEE THEM AS, like in ancient times. We kinda see them as God-like according to the ancient astroalien theorists (you should totally watch, if you haven't, Ancient Aliens on the History Channel!). Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

HAHA! Good one! Yeah well maybe Angelina Jolie IS an alien. Oh no! Wonder what the offspring would look like

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join