It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Honor Killing Trial Hears from Victim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Arizona Honor Killing Trial Hears from Victim

www.limitstogrowth.org

The Arizona honor killing trial has been moving along. Iraqi immigrant Faleh Almaleki is accused of killing his 20-year-old daughter Noor for becoming too westernized by mowing her down with his Jeep Cherokee...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If you live in Arizona you have been hearing about this staory for over a year now, the crazy thing is I work this man's son, the victim's brother, and I have for over six months and didn't know weird huh, it's sad cause he is a good kid, he catches alot joshin' from from co-worker's, I had no idea, poor kid it must be alot to go through.

www.limitstogrowth.org
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 13-2-2011 by PeoriaAZ because: error

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This guys daughter becoming westernized is just as much if not more so his fault for bringing her up in America.
Does he not turn on the TV and see the media she gets and not understand what its like for her interacting with all her classmates. Obviously she though her dad was half mental trying to force her to conform to their ways in the American environment. Its a sad shame and pure ignorance on the fathers part.
And then to go on saying it was an honour killing, and thinking something like she will thank me when shes not in hell is just bad.
Hopefully he gets the hard end of the justice system

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LetsTouch

well according to Hassan, that is just exploited by the media, he was trying to hit her with the car, but definitley did not mean to kill her, but the whole honor killing is absolutley 100% a media exploit, it's amazing how they just draw their own conclussions to sell the story you know, and it was published that by god it must be true, makes you wonder how much we were force feed into believing, makes me nausaus

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PeoriaAZ

Obviously the apple has not fallen far from the tree.

Sad that the dead girl's brother can make excuses for her murderer.

Would anyone here run over their own daughter on purpose?

new topics

top topics

join