It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught from ISS 2-11-11 7 PM Eastern Standard Time;

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I would first be inclined to believe that it is the moon coming into view and is distorted by pixelation, my second idea would be satellite. Either way it really does not seem intelligent and was moving with a set speed, not erratic like usual UFO footage.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread,cheers for all the feed back and possible explanations put forward by members and it is comforting to perceive and feel that there are those on here who can look intelligently and with experience into all possible avenues of origins and sources;

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Why have they put 11-2-11 as 2-11-11? Is it just me that finds that annoying? ( edit : ok, have seen several people doing this now, is it an american thing? I just don't remember seeing people do the date like that before. Maybe I'm just going insane.)

Also : waiting for weedwhacker to post and tell us that it's clearly a plane.
edit on 14-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

I think in the UK it would be 11/2/2011 in the States it's 2/11/2011 so I guess it depends on where you're from.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Always wondered why the USA don't change their unintuitive dating model.

UK
dd/mm/yyyy
11/02/2011

Makes more sense than....

USA
mm/dd/yyyy
02/11/2011

Seems much more understandable when you say 11th of the 2nd 2011.

Doesn't work with the USA standard..
edit on 15-2-2011 by StarblazerUK because: Adding UK & USA so as not to confuse things more

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

It's at 7:54 I think....maybe watch it at youtube in full screen, and you can see it better. It will be in the lower left hand side of the screen and is only there for a second or two. I'm not saying it's an alien
Just that it is odd looking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join