It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFO caught from ISS 2-11-11 7 PM Eastern Standard Time;

page: 1
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Came across this apparent UFO/UNKNOWN OBJECT and was wondering what the opinions where on here from other members are;This object is centerer middle, just on the the Earths horizon , it slowly but steadily moves in a down ward momentum until it is lost to view from the ISS camera;The ISS camera is still and never moves so camera lens artifact is ruled out ,also can a satellite move in this way;It is also a fact that there is in the region of about 3,000 satellites operating in Earth orbit, and possibly 8,000 man-made objects in total.Did do a thread search on this one but came up negative;


source quote from person who posted this on u-tube below;


@hondacbr929rr I recorded this 2 minutes into being on NASA's LIVE TV. I don't watch NASA LIVE TV everyday. My time is limited. Working swing shift and weekends. Keep on watching. You'll see some strange objects. Thanks for your comment. Peace! NWOrDREGS


www.youtube.com...


edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)


 
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 13/2/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Broken link my friend,
Second line,

DPP



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT
 


Embeds broken



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Sorry about the broken link ,here is another one for this vid;

eclipptv.com...



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Embedded for you.



Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
Came across this apparent UFO/UNKNOWN OBJECT and was wondering what the opinions where on here from other members are;This object is centerer middle, just on the the Earths horizon , it slowly but steadily moves in a down ward momentum until it is lost to view from the ISS camera;The ISS camera is still and never moves so camera lens artifact is ruled out ,also can a satellite move in this way;It is also a fact that there is in the region of about 3,000 satellites operating in Earth orbit, and possibly 8,000 man-made objects in total.Did do a thread search on this one but came up negative;


source quote from person who posted this on u-tube below;


@hondacbr929rr I recorded this 2 minutes into being on NASA's LIVE TV. I don't watch NASA LIVE TV everyday. My time is limited. Working swing shift and weekends. Keep on watching. You'll see some strange objects. Thanks for your comment. Peace! NWOrDREGS


www.youtube.com...


edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT
 


I am inclined to say that it's probably a satellite as it doesn't appear to be doing much .
Its hard to get any definition on the object due to distance and low quality video so its hard to say for sure.
edit on 13-2-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It's fixed now.
The object could be many anythings.



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrisGris

Embedded for you.



Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
Came across this apparent UFO/UNKNOWN OBJECT and was wondering what the opinions where on here from other members are;This object is centerer middle, just on the the Earths horizon , it slowly but steadily moves in a down ward momentum until it is lost to view from the ISS camera;The ISS camera is still and never moves so camera lens artifact is ruled out ,also can a satellite move in this way;It is also a fact that there is in the region of about 3,000 satellites operating in Earth orbit, and possibly 8,000 man-made objects in total.Did do a thread search on this one but came up negative;


Much obliged, thanks;

source quote from person who posted this on u-tube below;


@hondacbr929rr I recorded this 2 minutes into being on NASA's LIVE TV. I don't watch NASA LIVE TV everyday. My time is limited. Working swing shift and weekends. Keep on watching. You'll see some strange objects. Thanks for your comment. Peace! NWOrDREGS


www.youtube.com...


edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Thats weird, its moving against the earths gravity so its not space junk or anything similar.. because of that im assuming it MUST be propelled by something? If thats a bad assumption for any reason - please let me know..

Anyway it comes from a reliable source blah blah blah so its probably not a CGI job, makes me wonder what it really is.. and if it is in fact unidentified, why isnt it censored? This is the first Ive heard of NASA live, gonna check it out when I get a chance..

Ty for the post S&F

DPP



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BruceWayne
It's fixed now.
The object could be many anythings.

Could be the "excuse" to start the space war...


Regan's ALIEN speech to UN
www.youtube.com...



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BruceWayne
It's fixed now.
The object could be many anythings.


Yes it could but what.
Probably a satellite in origin;



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by doubleperfectprater
Thats weird, its moving against the earths gravity so its not space junk or anything similar.. because of that im assuming it MUST be propelled by something? If thats a bad assumption for any reason - please let me know..

Anyway it comes from a reliable source blah blah blah so its probably not a CGI job, makes me wonder what it really is.. and if it is in fact unidentified, why isnt it censored? This is the first Ive heard of NASA live, gonna check it out when I get a chance..

Ty for the post S&F

DPP


Well, since you put it like that i am now intrigued ,moving against the earths gravity so its not space junk or anything similar, interesting;



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
hey , shouldn't THE BLUE FF....K PLANET BE A LITTLE BLUER?
I mean , what's with all those white clouds?!
or are they chemtrails?
...



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   


Well, since you put it like that i am now intrigued ,moving against the earths gravity so its not space junk or anything similar, interesting;


Dont take my word for fact, but that seems to be the case.. I really am waiting for a hotshot analyst to get a second opinion..

I hope nobody can identify this object, as if they cant and it remains a UFO, then this could point towards one of three things.

1. NASA underestimates the general population beyond belief and so doesnt care to cover up such anomalies.

2. Disclosure is coming, they are softening us up.

3. They know the objects origin and it is not alien to us.




hey , shouldn't THE BLUE FF....K PLANET BE A LITTLE BLUER? I mean , what's with all those white clouds?! or are they chemtrails? ...


Looks pretty normal to me, Im surprised thats the only thing you found interesting about it?
edit on 13-2-2011 by doubleperfectprater because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Once again i say, So....what are we gonna do about it?
Have we talked to ET yet? no.
Have we shook his/her hand/flipper yet? no.
Then let's focus on something that is real or tangible, something that we can affect, fix, change Etc.
Then once we fix our problems, maybe just maybe ET will find us worthy of talking to.
Until then if i were ET i wouldn't land either.



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It appears to be a huge object and, as someone has already mentioned, seems to be moving away from the earth's gravity and the usual satellite orbit trajectories.



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This could easy be a hoax....

Looks to me some junk that came loose of ISS

And then the video is played backwards so it looks like it acending from earth

Just a thought...



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

This could easy be a hoax....

Looks to me some junk that came loose of ISS

And then the video is played backwards so it looks like it acending from earth

Just a thought...

A) It was recorded live.
B) The clouds are moving in the correct direction.



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 13-2-2011 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
To my uneducated eyes the first thing I thought is a re-supply mission to ISS. At first I thought it might be moving too fast for that but then I noticed how fast the cloud cover was moving and suspect the video is sped up a bit...



new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join