It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Saddam Hussein Will Return

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
As a theory goes it seems to be relatively airtight. Let's see what happens.
Good job OP.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hab22

Well if Sadaam was a CIA stooge as has been claimed on numerous occasions, I am sure they would have Blood or DNA samples.

An interesting thread none the less and another thing to keep tracks on.

It certainly seems that things are kicking off!!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hab22

I strongly disagree with your senario.
Saddam knew too much so they killed him.
No star or flag.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Nice I like it a lot of people have tried to relate the armageddon scenario to the current days in our times. So all I can say is if it goes down similar to that gd job if not keep trying. But dont forget the fight of armageddon when Jesus comes down from heaven on a white horse. I like to imagine him at a lynrd skynrd concert with big wings playing lead guitar with an angel band and im in the front row and im hammered drunk. But seriously like a warrior screw all that peace bs come on down and do some smiting. Let the ac rise so we can cut him down.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hab22

I saw the title and thought, "here we go again!" Then I read it.

I can't say that I'm 100% convinced that this how it will all go down or that Hussein will return, but you did do a great job and I was quite impressed with your writing.

There are a million and one ways to interpret the Bible, but you have done a good job and theoretically, it makes sense. S&F from me.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
that is a possibility, that he may be alive a few things need to be looked at thoroughly...

1. it is not un-common for dictators such as Saddam to have decoys, Hitler had a few Stalin, Lenin even Bush had a double lol (although not the same since he was a comedian, but very like him)

2. I also found it very peculiar of the cellphone recording, it seemed just a slight coincidence that only one person had a video recording cell phone and went un caught in such a religious, military and tight nit country.

3. i found the beard was also a coincidence which covered allot of his face, i admit that the possession of razors are forbidden for someone that might commit suicide or do harm to oneself but still made it possible to have a decoy without being detected..

these are just things that stood out to me these might mean nuthing at all but should still be considered..good post OP ty..

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hab22

Originally posted by hab22
Saddam was "in-like-Flynn" with the CIA. He was also a 33rd Degree Freemason. But he challenged those who were above him in the pyramid. Saddam's intention was (and still is) to become CEO of the New World Order. The western globalists considered him a threat to their rule, so they demonized him and made plans to get rid of him.

But Saddam disappeared from their radar. He is in hiding, waiting for his time to reappear. Interestingly, Daniel 11 talks about him gaining control over Egypt. Read Daniel 11:42,43. I believe the Muslim Brotherhood is part of his evil network.

Actually, Kuwait with the cooperation of the US, was slant drilling into Iraqi oil fields. Saddam asked his masters in DC if it was ok to attack Kuwait and they said yes, which was a lie. The US then attacked after which they maintained sanctions and a no fly zone over 66% of the country right up to the very day they invaded in 2003.

During those 12 years, Saddam chose to spite his masters and kept the supply of oil high and the price of gasoline low, the very reason that gas prices shot up to $4/gallon after the US took over and why to this day they have not receded to pre-war levels. His masters in the US wanted to make more profit from a depleting resource and sought to teach their servant a lesson. It also served as a message to their other servants: dont cross your masters or it will cost you your life.

The "Muslim Brotherhood" like Saddam, like Osama, like the Shah, like Mubarak are all servants to the same master:

Brotherhood collaboration with Western intelligence continued with an alliance between the Brotherhood and the CIA that began around 1955.

The power elite officially endorsed the Muslim Brotherhood in May of 1979 at the Bilderberg meeting held in Austria (Engdahl 171).

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Miles Axe Copeland, Jr. -a prominent U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) operative who was one of the founding members of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) under William Donovan- divulges the confessions of numerous members of the Muslim brotherhood that the organization had been thoroughly penetrated, at the top, by the British, American, French and Soviet intelligence services, any one of which could either make active use of it or blow it up, whichever best suited its purposes.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I spent 18 miserable months in Iraq and have personally seen one of these doubles. We had thought we caught Saddam. My belief is, he was CIA, he was a high level mason, and most likely he is alive. They killed a very convincing double. Even the "We got him" video is fake. The palm trees had yellow to brown dates on them in December. Not possible. As for him being king of Babylon... not sure OP but interesting and not completely out of the realm of possibility. I also believe that lots of high ranking Masons have and will continue to fake their deaths. For what reason... haven't figured that part out quite yet.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Next clue: The king of Babylon will receive the backing of an alliance of ten nations. According to Revelation 17:16, these ten nations will eventually turn to hate Babylon and will destroy it. Isaiah 13 makes it very clear who will destroy Babylon in the time of the apocalypse. It is the "kings of the Medes" who have no desire for silver or gold.

Look on an ancient map of the Median empire and compare it to a modern map, and you see nations such as Afghanistan, Turkey and Pakistan. The question is, has a ten nation alliance been confirmed in this region. The answer is unequivocably, YES!

In 1992, after the collapse of the Soviet Union, a ten nation alliance was established in Central Asia. It is called the ECO, the Economic Cooperative Organization. It was ten nations in 1992 and is still ten nations today. The nations of the ECO are Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kazakstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.

Here is the ECO website, showing the ten flags of the participating nations.

www.ecosecretariat.org...

Look on a map of these ten nations and compare with ancient Media and it's an exact fit. The shoe fits. Interestingly, these Muslim nations are ruled by the more militant faction of Islam. They show no desire for silver or gold, evidenced by their leader, Bin Laden, who chose to live in a cave, though he has born into one of the wealthiest families in Saudi Arabia.

As you can see, prophecy is lining up, maybe not with what Tim Lahaye, Jack Van Impe, Hal Lindsey and others who believe Babylon is Rome or Babylon is America. Isaiah 13 clearly states that Babylon in the time of the end is a place in the desert where Arabs pitch their tents. It's the place where ancient Babylon resided in. It's a place called Iraq.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hab22

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7159897e72c.png[/atsimg]
commons.wikimedia.org...:Economic_Cooperation_Organization.png

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hab22

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6511980825f1.jpg[/atsimg]
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hab22

I don't know about the rest but I do know that Saddam did indeed HEAVILY mess with DNA. You should see the lives some of those guys(many were westerners!) have now and where they live. You'd be hard pressed to find many of them in the genomics field anymore, in the middle east or even working at anything resembling human sciences.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Sadam will not return.

But he should have never been killed by the US military.

They went after him simply because SR. Bush couldnt get at him.

Also, if the US actually was able to get the REAL sadam is another question, with multiple palaces, and multiple body doubles who had undergone actual plastic surgery to look like sadam, I do not think we will ever know the truth.

One thing we do know, is that the lie was made up that there were weapons of mass destruction, and the US people were dumbed down enough at that time to believe in such a hoax/lie. Whats even worse is that YOU, the US citizens never did anything concerning the lie your government knew all along it was telling you.

(they knew along they could come back to after no weapons were found and use the same old boring line, "we were given false security information", "our intel was wrong." COME ON- a country who spends more on the BEST intel known to man, gets it wrong, please.)

Here is what makes that story so sad, you never banded together and took down yet another sick and disgusting enterprise that has been at the roots of every single war in modern day civilization, and has even been caught telling lies about past wars to get the war machine funded by tax payers dollars.

Even as your mock entertainers and fake journalists promote DVD's, sell, information websites, sell DVD's, you still show that it doesnt matter what information gets out there because nothing changes. Your INSIDE JOBS, your Camp Fema 2's, your FUEL documentaries mean absolutely nothing.

As a Canadian citizen,
I truly feel sorry for your society, your lives and your children.

(As an investor, not long ago one of our most profitable companies was in danger of a bid takeover by another countries top dog company - we Canadians grouped together - we said no to our government - our government then stepped in - the deal was shut down.)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Habakkuk the prophet spoke of the return of the king of Babylon in the last days, and he said "you would not believe even if you were told." (Hab. 1:5)

This must explain why this thread got moved to the skunk room.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hab22

I saw him hanging. That motherf*cker is not coming back.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperZepto
reply to post by hab22

I saw him hanging.

I did too.
So he will need to come back wearing a turtle neck sweater to hide the fact his neck is now 6 inches longer.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

He's not coming back....He's happy where he is in hell!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Yep, he is dead... I even saw the video of him being hung... Not pretty... Broke his neck and everything...

If he were to come back from the dead, he would be kind of useless with a broken neck, don't you think? Not able to move or breath on his own or anything. Not too mention the fact that his body has been decomposed for so long now, and the lack of oxygen to his decomposed brain would render him completely brain dead as well...

So... If he came back to life, he would be one stinky, rotting, brain dead vegetable who would not be able to stay alive for very long at all......

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well lets dig him up...shoot him and then rebury him for good measure

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
he would be one stinky, rotting, brain dead vegetable

Sounds like a good presidential candidate to me!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join