It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo crash site sloan kentucky? with pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
i must admit i have never heard of this till now.
so i must go on a road trip lol
www.zteck.com...

Above the Sloans Valley Cave complex a recovery effort of a weird impact metallic shard (No light weight aluminum). Seen here above the cave with a wrecker crane steel cable wrapped around an unusual looking broken shard leaving the site with the crew. The scene was captured on our TowerCam camera in the blinding glare of the evening sun. The first contractor showed up with a huge wrecker and tried to pull the mysterious metal curve scorpion tail out of the ground. The wrecker jerked up and down so they placed weights on the front of wrecker, now with a big smile the foreman said we got it now. The heavey steel cable was getting very tight "BOOM" a loud explosion the wrecker large crane, cable, frame, and the complete steel bed broke off the wreckers frame and fell on the ground with a cloud of dust. The metal shard is only one piece of

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/575c83113760.jpg[/atsimg]

personally i call bs on it cause i have to with common sense lol
But has anyone else heard of this?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I'm almost 100% sure I've seen this picture before and it was from a movie or a TV show. I'm sure a fellow ATSer will be able to help out in this matter.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
kind of "sucked" at piloting these aliens...
keep trashing their things on earth...
insurance guys what would they say?!
on-topic :
NO, never heard of this before!
CAN'T THESE ALIENS JUST DO IT RIGHT FOR ONCE ?!
land it the snip nicely on the ground!

[Mod Edit - profanity]
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 13/2/2011 by Sauron because: Circumvention Of Censors

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

The site owners have placed a weird little note at the bottom of the page...

zteck.com does not represent that the information displayed on this page or links is authentic in anyway.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I believe that picture is from the famous russian ufo recovery (fake) video that has been around forever.

edit to add that there is a whole lot of photoshopping going on in that photo...look at the truck for instance...lol
edit on 13-2-2011 by sensfan because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by sensfan because: spelling mistake

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Internet Censorship Of Intellectual-Technical Information Even Common Scientific words And Covert Online-Personal Surveillance Operations: Even Though The Goverment Denies The Existence Of Extraterrestrials And UFO'S, Portion Of This Web Page Has Been Censored At The Request Of [Censored].

This is an actual block of text from the originating site.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
yeah the truck looks very clean with hardly any dirt on the tyre treads, seems a bit fishy tbh.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
yeah the truck looks very clean with hardly any dirt on the tyre treads, seems a bit fishy tbh.

Yep.. your correct. It's a composite image.

IRM

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Fianlly, something to boost the tourism economy for Kentucky hillbillies.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Going out from the pic you've posted i would emediatly call it BS that picture is photoshopped like there is no tomorrow, When i looked at your source i would rather say they have done this as a PR stunt maybe to get more tourism in that area. Imo it all just looks to fake, that webcam image alone at the top of the source page, it shows nothing interessting just a car that moves in 1 frame and maybe some wind effects on the trees, the light shown in that images could be from the entire day or what i think is like sun setting. I could also see a picture that is also from a webcam with the object in it, if it were real they probably would have a frame of it crashing? did not see that.

I hope this has been of good use.

Greetings

Just saw that somebody thought of the same thing just before i posted my comment

Originally posted by hab22

Disclaimer from your source said enough to me:

Disclaimer: Please note that any advice given on this site is
deemed to be personal advice, think-tank, or brain storming,
anyone seeking to follow any instructions or advice contained within this website should be advised to seek professional advice beforehand.
zteck.com does not represent
that the information displayed on
this page or links
is authentic
in anyway.

edit on 13/2/2011 by Bauwser because: Added disclaimer

edit on 13/2/2011 by Bauwser because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Never have heard of it, but I do remember the story about a farm house that was invaded by aliens, somewhere in Kentucky. Of course they went after them with shotguns and such, ha ha! It was a crazy story, and I haven't seen it since I was a kid, but I'll see if I can find it. The way they described the aliens was almost funny, but it was still an interesting read.

Here it is:

Shoot first, ask questions later.

Yep, sounds like Kentucky alright, ha ha!

Just read over this story again and it isn't described in as much detail as the one I remember. I do think it's the same one, but I wish I could find a link to one with all the details. It was pretty funny, lol.

Aaaawe here we go! Linkity Link - CLICK ME!
LOL! This is the one I remember... complete with illustrations!

edit on 2/13/2011 by gemineye because: add link

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

reply to post by hab22

We may be hillbillies, but I know how to spell "finally."
That was a joke, lol.

But, you could be right. We have plenty of tourism though. The horse farms and such draw in tourists from all over the world. Don't know much about that particular area though.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Very bad photoshopping indeed.

Oh and welcome back! Can't say I've seen you online for sometime?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

But, you could be right. We have plenty of tourism though. The horse farms and such draw in tourists from all over the world. Don't know much about that particular area though.

Try googling Sloan Kentucky. It's in the middle of nowhere, with nothing to report about anything in particular. Reminds me of Roswell, New Mexico.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hab22

Yep, you're right.

Hmmm. Very likely was a publicity stunt. Doesn't look like it worked out very well for them, lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

i found this site several years ago, saw aliens in the trees. this time found the crashed saucer (enhanced by me) and aliens in the trees. I think it is worthy of investigation.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
That photo looks like a drawing to me.
Like completly like a drawing.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

that is the effect of alien presence, they adhere to the landscape, subtlely modifying it. imo of course.

top topics

join