It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange speaks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Finland not important? So they are currently investigating US espionage, who'd have thought that the US had a need. People do talk rubbish sometimes, and they're here tonight. Anyway the interview sheds some light on the redactions that puzzled some people who thought it was Wikileaks itself, when it seems the redactions were done by The Guardian and NY Times et al. So now Assange has said pretty clearly, that any redactions done by Wikileaks would be/have been to protect Wikileaks sources, that is pretty singular, and makes sense. Listen again to his remarks about the US "pulling favours" around the world, to try to find Wikileaks sources. Listen also to his remarks as to a written contract with The Guardian. Those remarks will have to be provable in substance, and he does not seem to worried about that. I suggest that people should rerun this interview for as long as it takes to get the full sense. Der Spiegal seems to be the paper to rely on in his opinion, and the others have defaulted on the moral high ground, and there is a moral high ground involved here, like it or not.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Yup, Ancient hit the nail on the head from the get go.

If Assange was truly 'in the know' he would tell us something actually important... like this galactic cycle is over and the Earth is about to breach a dimensional barrier, becoming a star.

All he offers, like what ATSers drool for, is drama... IMO LOL FU

Have fun these next few years and follow your own path.

edit on 13-2-2011 by Mayura because: gramma

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Yup, Ancient hit the nail on the head from the get go.

If Assange was truly 'in the know' he would tell us something actually important... like this galactic cycle is over and the Earth is about to breach a dimensional barrier, becoming a star.

All he offers, like what ATSers drool for, is drama... IMO LOL FU

Have fun these next few years and follow your own path.

edit on 13-2-2011 by Mayura because: gramma

He is giving us what he has been given, so is only "in the know" for that reason. Someone is in gaol for doing just that, possibly by that someone's own fault no matter, what do you want, a medal for dispensing garbage as opposed to lifting it. BTW, I always have fun and follow my own path, I just like to keep a weatherwatch on things as well.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Sure, it has it's place... but it's nothing Earth shattering.

It's all drama, there are much more profound things going on behind the scenes.

I'm also fed up with this lowly bs on ATS and am subconsciously taking that out on others.

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Assange seems to be in good shape, despite the bee's nests he's been kicking open. Good thread, thanks for the link, very informative.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Anyone who still believes this nonsense that Assange is tied with the CIA clearly does not think logically and rationally.

And in my opinion, you are just continuing to spread lies and disinfo.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

I can see both sides of this arguement considering whether Assange was suggesting ALL 9/11 conspiracies were bogus. Its a little hard to know exactly what he meant, such as is he suggesting that Wikileaks won't cover things like 9/11 because there are no official documents that have been leaked proving it to be some sort of conspiracy...making it not a "real" conspiracy but only a conspiracy THEORY? If this is his meaning then he would be correct, and at the same time, he would not be denying the POSSIBILITY of a conspiracy....just that until actual documents are found proving it, it is not a true conspiracy, but only a conspiracy theory. I must agree however that simply taken at face value, It seems to suggest he thinks that there is little or nothing to 9/11. The problem is that you can't really take what he said at face value for one simple reason. English is not his first language. Even by SLIGHTLY altering the sentence, one can give what he said a completely different meaning, either for, against, or neutral. He seems to speak good English, but that doesn't mean he may not be a tiny bit confusing at times.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANClENT
assange is connected to the cia

anyone can say anything. your statement might have relevence if you gave some information to back up your claims ortherwise it is meaningless and just wastes peoples time...

kx

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
reply to post by backinblack

he is suggesting that they are all false. we know that by reading the next line.

when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud.

by stating that 911 is a "false conspiracy" (singular. notice he doesnt say "theory") he is declaring the event as truth. as in the original story is what happened and no conspiracy took place.

this is a very weak position on word play.

one could actually make the argument that hes inferring a conspiracy can only be real if its provided by wikileaks.

OR

a conspiracy can only deal with "war and mass financial fraud"

edit on 13-2-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

what does it matter what his views on 911 are. he is a jounrnalist and an activist for justice. I might as well be arguing what football team he supports its a pointless distraction to the work WL do...

kx

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ANClENT

people like u .....destroy forums like this

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Hi,
Assange is Australian, Queensland I think...come to think of it, you're right, they do talk funny but then they are upside down

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I enjoyed the interview,our Gov should bring him home so we can elect him as PRIME MINISTER
,big support here from the people,our puppet show gov is a different story.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

It's all drama, there are much more profound things going on behind the scenes.

I'm also fed up with this lowly bs on ATS and am subconsciously taking that out on others.

Peace

Look, I think you are underestimating Assange's current position he is in fairly big diffs. What do you want that's earth shattering? you've already had Slim Pickens in Baghdad in a Apache with destructive force at his hands, people dead on the ground from machine guns, people dead on the ground from a missile into a building.(why is the missile attack always ignored?) Embassy cables that expose the actual comments from those embassies et al including Saadam Hussein's remarks prior to the first gulf war. Why are the US so angry with Assange when it seems that they are now finding Mustard gas=WMD? bunkers in Iraq, on the face of it his cable releases are vindicating ol' G.W. if the finds are indeed true? nothing so simple is there.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

OH crap....he's Australian? Never mind then, I could've swore he was from somewhere a bit more European. I guess I was completely and utterly wrong then. Sorry 'bout that.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by smurfy

OH crap....he's Australian? Never mind then, I could've swore he was from somewhere a bit more European. I guess I was completely and utterly wrong then. Sorry 'bout that.

He's actually an ET Ascended Master from Andromeda to be precise.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Ah well in that case I am back to being RIGHT!!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
What do you want that's earth shattering?

Thats the problem!

The half asleep pretending to be awake refusal to get out of bed keep moving the goal post each time

Nothing will satisfy, or rather its part of the suppression, a slow suffocating contagious illness
Hundreds of thousands, even millions in the west affected

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

Is english your first language?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

reply to post by smurfy

He's actually an ET Ascended Master from Andromeda to be precise.

All Australians are Andromedons! so you are correct

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

Yep, why do you ask?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join