It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange speaks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Wikileaks is not about "exposing America". It is about exposing the world.

If it was real he would have died right after the first file about the helicopter shooting came out.

The collateral damage video was not Wikileaks first release. Nor was America their first target. Do some reading please.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
everytime i thnk ive made my mind up in regards to Assange, I second guess myself...

If he was CIA, then these releases mean the US elites just stabbed a heap of its co-conspirators in the back.
Foreign leaders, hell bent on the quick $ and making dodgy deals with over sea’s corporations, just got the finger from uncle sam, via Julian Assange.

Reminds me of kicking a hornets nest.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ANClENT

I have to admit, I dont Know what to think of assange any more? Some of the stuff that comes out about the govt cant be good for them. But what he says about 911 and the truthers dont make sense either. there was obviously something dodgy that went on that day in spetember 2001. If it wasnt an inside job then I dont know how america can call its self a super power after letting a few men take planes and drive em all the way into 3 buildings without been stopped.

What chance would the americans have against a real power, if a bunch of tramps could do that to em?
edit on 13-2-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: just got up and half my mind is still in bed.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

My take on this is that Wikileaks only publishes, verified and factual information, that has been proven to be accurate.

Of course, the mere fact that the world is still arguing even basic points regarding the events on 9/11 is testament to the absolutely undeniable *fact* that the whole 9/11 saga, does not, in any way, shape or form, meet the standard criteria demanded by Wikileaks, namely; Verifiable, factual proof that is undeniably accurate.

This is why Wikileaks does not participate in or have an interest in publishing 9/11 information, because they simply are not in possession of *THE FACTS* surrounding the case.

However, should it ever transpire that in the future, Wikileaks becomes privy to 'rock solid, verifiable, factual proof', via a highly placed individual or individuals, prepared to blow the whistle on or provide the proof required in order to publish, then in that instance, you can rest assured, that Wikileaks would be on it like a shot.

There does not exist a whistle-blower at this time apparently, so Wikileaks does not have the required proof, ergo, they are not interested in 'conspiracy theories' that cannot be substantiated and proven with any degree of reliability.

That's quite a different proposition, than simply imagining Wikileaks 'isn't interested'. It's a whole different kettle of fish.

edit on 13/2/2011 by spikey because: typo

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetEzekiel
reply to post by Funk bunyip

Assange is the Anti-Christ, beware his Grabs at Power.

Hahaha Brilliant...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
everytime i thnk ive made my mind up in regards to Assange, I second guess myself..

reply to post by ThePeopleParty

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

I have to admit, I dont Know what to think of assange any more?

Perhaps that's not accidental.

"Media campaign to push the radical and reckless nature of wikileaks activities. Sustained pressure. Does nothing for the fanatics, but creates concern and doubt amongst moderates."

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
reply to post by PsykoOps

well in a nutshell im saying finland and wikileaks are unimportant.

its a response to your explanation on why you feel wikileaks is important.

i tend to type out replies to posts on the internet that spur opinions in my brain. this subsequent conversation is a result of that action.

My whole point wasnt about how big or important Finland is or isn't. My point is that we handled these leaks differently. I'm not sure if any other countries are doing the same. Afaik there has been no criminal investigations in US at least.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

reply to post by backinblack

are you serious?

He has NEVER stated his opinion on 9/11....

false conspiracies such as 9/11

how is this not an opinion on 9/11?

its pretty blunt
edit on 13-2-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

It's not an opinion. 911 is a false conspiracy by definition untill there is evidence to suggest otherwise. At least for the moment there isn't.
edit on 13/2/2011 by PsykoOps because: forgot 'by definion'

edit on 13/2/2011 by PsykoOps because: typo

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing the video OP. It's good to hear what JA has to say.

Now if only he'd release the UFO stuff he says he has. Sure, it's not going to be the "disclosure" people are looking for, but it'll be interesting none the less.

Rev

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo

Thanks for sharing the video OP. It's good to hear what JA has to say.

Now if only he'd release the UFO stuff he says he has. Sure, it's not going to be the "disclosure" people are looking for, but it'll be interesting none the less.

Rev

Didn't he mention several times he only has little tidbits of info about UFO, nothing really important? I think he did. In fact, there was a thread about what Assange had to say about UFOs.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

Yeah, from what I remember it's more about UFO "cults" and other non-disclosure things rather than anything else and it just so happens that reading about cults is a hobby of mine, so I'll be happier than a pig in poo if that's the case.

Rev

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

reply to post by PsykoOps

finlands about as important as Tunisia when it comes to the world stage.

"imo"

just to clarify my sarcasm, i hadnt even heard of tunisia until it fell.

Your own ignorance and lack of education is not a sign of the unimportance of anything besides the role of knowledge in your life...

Great interview, thank you for bringing it up, OP.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funk bunyip

....If only we could see inside the mind of this man and know what he knows...

that's what he supposedly claims and the whole point of wikileaks. by the time assange releases everything he knows like he claims he will i'll be 95.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
everytime i thnk ive made my mind up in regards to Assange, I second guess myself...

If he was CIA, then these releases mean the US elites just stabbed a heap of its co-conspirators in the back.
Foreign leaders, hell bent on the quick $ and making dodgy deals with over sea’s corporations, just got the finger from uncle sam, via Julian Assange.

Reminds me of kicking a hornets nest.
Not if they told them about what their plan is before hand. Has anything come out of it? Some low level government people getting fired thats it. but what they get in return would be huge as they could make up any evidence to support claims for war for other countries without even the conspiracy people claiming something is up because Assange the super spy told them it was true lol

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funk bunyip
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Wikileaks is not about "exposing America". It is about exposing the world.

If it was real he would have died right after the first file about the helicopter shooting came out.

The collateral damage video was not Wikileaks first release. Nor was America their first target. Do some reading please.

It sure ass hell put them in the spot light now didn't it. I don't think he is just a tool for America i think he is also a tool for the United nations.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads up about the interview. But I hope its on youtube soon as I cant watch it on the dateline page with either of the devices I have, for some reason.

I look forward to seeing it. If anyone spots a youtube version I'd appreciate them posting a link.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think Wikileaks intentions was WW3 and if that was the case then they dont deserve any publicity, there are far too many people intent on causing trouble in this world and they are up there stirring it.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

I found the version of the interview that aired on TV, it has been edited and shortened from the full length version i posted in the OP, but still worth a look

reply to post by randomname

that's what he supposedly claims and the whole point of wikileaks. by the time assange releases everything he knows like he claims he will i'll be 95.

Releasing the information in sections makes sense. If they released it all at once then people would focus on one or 2 sections and other important stories might get overlooked simply due to the sheer volume of information.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

finlands about as important as Tunisia when it comes to the world stage. "imo" just to clarify my sarcasm, i hadnt even heard of tunisia until it fell.

Well considering that Tunisia was one of the main catalysts for the Egyptian revolution and in turn Egypt will most likely be the catalyst for further movements in the near future, i think Tunisia has been very important in the broad picture...

edit on 13-2-2011 by Funk bunyip because: spellingz

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

you could look at it that way.

i tend to lean more towards western influence, but to each his own

usually when the US stirs something up behind the scenes they have something or somebody to take the fall.

somehow, i think the Tunisia and Egypt revolutions will conveniently end up being benificial to the west, or detrimental to Iran. Either way.... Viva revolution!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join