It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Assange speaks

page: 2
16
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack
 


he has stated that 9/11 is not a "real" conspiracy and that he is "annoyed" with truthers because "wikileaks provides real conspiracies."

as if a world slam book compares to the greatest crime ever committed. give me a break.....




posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist
 


im sorry that you took it as an insult. its a matter of numbers though really. i could explain economics to you but it would be slightly off topic.



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
reply to post by backinblack
 


he has stated that 9/11 is not a "real" conspiracy and that he is "annoyed" with truthers because "wikileaks provides real conspiracies."

as if a world slam book compares to the greatest crime ever committed. give me a break.....


Care to show where he said exactly that with a credible link?

I feel a couple of words are slightly off..



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack
 


Link to interview


His obsession with secrecy, both in others and maintaining his own, lends him the air of a conspiracy theorist. Is he one? “I believe in facts about conspiracies,” he says, choosing his words slowly. “Any time people with power plan in secret, they are conducting a conspiracy. So there are conspiracies everywhere. There are also crazed conspiracy theories. It’s important not to confuse these two. Generally, when there’s enough facts about a conspiracy we simply call this news.” What about 9/11? “I’m constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud.” What about the Bilderberg conference? “That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes.”


k?

now since i did the work for you,

you owe me 1
edit on 13-2-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I apologize to the OP for my off topic remarks, some of the posters on here pushed my irritation buttons. Thank you for posting the interview, I found it informative.



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker
 


Yes but are you then claiming there are no false conspiracy theories about 9/11?

Holographic aeroplanes is one 9/11 theory.. should Assange support that?

Wikileaks is simply a conduit for sensitive information and therefore must retain credibility as it's number 1 priority.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Funk bunyip because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
reply to post by backinblack
 


Link to interview


His obsession with secrecy, both in others and maintaining his own, lends him the air of a conspiracy theorist. Is he one? “I believe in facts about conspiracies,” he says, choosing his words slowly. “Any time people with power plan in secret, they are conducting a conspiracy. So there are conspiracies everywhere. There are also crazed conspiracy theories. It’s important not to confuse these two. Generally, when there’s enough facts about a conspiracy we simply call this news.” What about 9/11? “I’m constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud.” What about the Bilderberg conference? “That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes.”

k?
now since i did the work for you,
you owe me 1


What YOU said..

9/11 is not a "real" conspiracy and that he is "annoyed" with truthers because "wikileaks provides real conspiracies."

What Assange said..

“I’m constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11,


Spot the difference????

Firstly Assange does NOT deal in conspiracies, he deals in leaked "real" documents..
Secondly, I don't beilieve the OS of 9'11 but some or the "out there" conspiracy theories abot it annoy me too..

Get it???



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Funk bunyip
 


i agree the holographic airplanes theory makes me slam my head into the wall too.

but to me it sounded like he was referring to 9/11 as a whole.



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
I apologize to the OP for my off topic remarks, some of the posters on here pushed my irritation buttons. Thank you for posting the interview, I found it informative.


lol, too funny..
Asking for proof about your statements pushed your button.??
Well mate, your on the wrong site..

Here it's "show proof" or go away..



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack
 


are you serious?




He has NEVER stated his opinion on 9/11....




false conspiracies such as 9/11


how is this not an opinion on 9/11?

its pretty blunt
edit on 13-2-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
reply to post by backinblack
 


are you serious?


He has NEVER stated his opinion on 9/11....



false conspiracies such as 9/11

how is this not an opinion on 9/11?
its pretty blunt
edit on 13-2-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)


What? Are you saying EVERY conspiracy theory about 9/11 is true??

Besides, wikileaks in NOT a conspiracy site..
When the heck are people going to understand that??



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack
 


"lol, too funny..
Asking for proof about your statements pushed your button.??
Well mate, your on the wrong site..

Here it's "show proof" or go away.."

what are you talking about??? First post I ask Ancient for proof of his statement. Second post is about Relentlesslurker slamming Finland. Third post is apology. Don't you owe me one?
edit on 13-2-2011 by Iamschist because: first answer was not specific enough

edit on 13-2-2011 by Iamschist because: thought I left off quotes, didn't



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack
 


he is suggesting that they are all false. we know that by reading the next line.




when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud.


by stating that 911 is a "false conspiracy" (singular. notice he doesnt say "theory") he is declaring the event as truth. as in the original story is what happened and no conspiracy took place.

this is a very weak position on word play.

one could actually make the argument that hes inferring a conspiracy can only be real if its provided by wikileaks.

OR

a conspiracy can only deal with "war and mass financial fraud"

edit on 13-2-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Anyways, back on topic... One think i got from the interview was Julian's implication that Australian Prime Minister Gough Whitlam was removed from office in part for insisting that he inspected Pine Gap. I'm an Australian and i'd never heard that before. I knew the basics of Whitlam's sacking but it was a bit before my time... so time for me to do some reading i think!



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I have to agree with ancient on him being CIA. Your telling me that professionally trained spy's during the cold war for Russia did a worse job then some jack off who forrest gumped his way into all these files lol yeah right. This breach is worse then the one where the top CIA agent gave Russia most of our top secret files yet it took him 20 years in the cia to get into that position where he could give up that many files or even had clearance to see them. lets get realistic here. What would be a better way to fool even the people who believe in conspiracy theories then to set up a system that seeming exposes America for all the bad stuff going on then later posting a file about some other country that is doing something really bad. Your being played! People who do these type of things don't get tv time they get ghosted and no one ever hears about them again and the website gets shut down before anyone hears anything about anything. If it was real he would have died right after the first file about the helicopter shooting came out.



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
if anybody spots this on youtube ill give you a nickle for posting the link.

i was hoping he would mention UFO's....but it looks like i may be disappointed...



again....



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANClENT
assange is connected to the cia


Single line spineless post.

It's been said time and again on this site, in case you haven't noticed...extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Typing what you did, does not constitute evidence of anything other than perhaps your own personal opinion, to which you're entitled.

However, you made a statement, *not* a judgement, and so your statement requires you to provide evidence to back up your claim.

Can you show us your evidence please, or else should we all simply consider you just another one-liner troll/paid poster?


edit on 13/2/2011 by spikey because: typo



new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join