It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Transparent UFO near Mount Fuji, Japan

page: 3
7
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'll say here what I said on this site linked below back in October when this first came up, (why it's being brought out again is beyond me)


Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Heliocentric
 
These guys appear to be the original uploaders and they're saying nothing about the source.

www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...


I have to question this one. Something seemed off in this video, till I realized that outside of the camera itself, nothing in the video was moving. Not even the other bystander supposedly filming this UFO. It looks like someone recording video of a photograph. I'm leaning towards hoax on this one.




posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It's Halo 4! lmfao, it looks like a Halo from Halo though



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric
You'll make a great debunker one day Versa,

You've already learnt how to filter out the information that does not fit with your theory, and retain only that which does.


lol actually I didn't say I subscribed to the water droplet theory I just grabbed a SC so that people could see what was being referred to by other people, try to be helpful and you get flamed for it!



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
I'll say here what I said on this site linked below back in October when this first came up, (why it's being brought out again is beyond me)


It's not my intention to police a thread, but...

As far as I know the video has not been posted here on ATS before, which means that its members have not been able to see and react to it. I personally think this video is very interesting, perhaps others feel that way too.


Originally posted by dethduck
I have to question this one. Something seemed off in this video, till I realized that outside of the camera itself, nothing in the video was moving. Not even the other bystander supposedly filming this UFO. It looks like someone recording video of a photograph. I'm leaning towards hoax on this one.


Interesting... but personally I see things changing in the video. Look at the clouds below the higher UFO. The camera pans to the right, then back to the left, and now we have an additional cloud and a darker shaded cloud between the clouds and the snow-capped peak.

And once again, the second UFO next to the second 'cameraman' is moving, according to me...


Originally posted by Versa
lol actually I didn't say I subscribed to the water droplet theory I just grabbed a SC so that people could see what was being referred to by other people, try to be helpful and you get flamed for it!


There was no flaming Versa, just some irony on what I believed was your intentions. I apologize.

By showing a still image of something that is IMO moving, you gave weight to the 'droplet' theory, so if you were helpful it wasn't to me.

No hard feelings?
edit on 13-2-2011 by Heliocentric because: The passing days and months are eternal travelers in time



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric
Now, scrap your still image and go back to the video and watch it. Watch it several times. See how the 'water droplet moves from left to right?

If you take the top of the Fuji mount as a reference point, seems like it keeps the same exact distance to it.

Need to be checked though...
edit on 13-2-2011 by elevenaugust because: spelling



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm going to be sceptical about this, especially since a video proves little or nothing about this sort of thing.

Oh and I can't resist...


edit on 13-2-2011 by Elzon because: I goofed on the youtube link




posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hmmm, I don't know.

There's no audio. All modern 'corders have audio. Why would you remove audio? -1 point.
Too short. If you think you are recording a REAL UFO, try to make it longer. -1 point.

As far as the object itself, I'll rule out water drop, merely because of the previously mentioned focusing issues. It appears to be concave, slightly solid edges, transparent middle. Interesting, but not conclusive.

Maybe the aliens were shooting video of MT. Fuji, and their cloak doesn't function while their videocam is on?



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
To repeat what I think someone else stated and was missed as it debunks the water droplet 'video' theory.

Object 1 above mount fuji maintains a constant position. If this was a pan from behind a window or even a droplet directly on the lens then you would see a change in distance relationship between the foreground and background features. It might not be a huge movement but it would be easily perceptible.

I find that more evidence points towards it being a video of a still photo of an older UFO pic. The apparent age of the footage and the lack of movement being main factors. The zoom is of high quality suggesting a good HD camera. We could in fact be looking at a video of a still photo, which then puts the water drop theory back in as plausible in the original photo.

The kicker of course is that freaky little 2nd object. I think this is where we need to focus to come to a conclusion about the validity of the first object, as funky as it looks suspended over the mountain.

Could it in fact be an abberation on a glass photo frame or even an insect moving across the photo
edit on 13/2/11 by MediaMonkey because: additional thoughts



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Its a bubble. Just my 2 cents.



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
what is this? stargate?

www.youtube.com...



posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust

Originally posted by Heliocentric
Now, scrap your still image and go back to the video and watch it. Watch it several times. See how the 'water droplet moves from left to right?

If you take the top of the Fuji mount as a reference point, seems like it keeps the same exact distance to it.

Need to be checked though...
edit on 13-2-2011 by elevenaugust because: spelling


Mm, you can't use Mt. Fuji as a reference point since it is not in the shot when the camera records the small low flying UFO.

But you can use the terrain below as reference point, and it is IMO undoubtedly so that the object moves slowly from left to right, slightly upwards! Short of posting image by image frames to prove it, it should be evident to anyone who looks at it with an open mind.

This therefore invalidates the droplet theory and the still image being filmed theory, so we're back to square one.

What are these two unidentified objects in this video?



posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric
Mm, you can't use Mt. Fuji as a reference point since it is not in the shot when the camera records the small low flying UFO.

But you can use the terrain below as reference point, and it is IMO undoubtedly so that the object moves slowly from left to right, slightly upwards! Short of posting image by image frames to prove it, it should be evident to anyone who looks at it with an open mind.

Well, I took a second and closer look at the video and seems like you're right...


I even found what seems like a car that moved on the video from 24" to 26":



Definitely not a shoot of a still...



posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
So, the plot thickens.

We now have two unidentified objects in this video, one completely static high up in the sky, and one floating horizontally at a much lower altitude. Both seems to be semi-transparent, round and similar in nature, whatever that is.

They do not seem to be balloons, for reasons already mentioned in this thread.

They do not seem to be droplets on a glass, because there is no indication of glass, and visual effects from auto/focusing on/off the objects are absent. The fact that both objects are constantly in focus indicates that they are both in the landscape at a far distance, caught by the camera on infinity mode.

It does not seem to be a still image filmed, because there is movement and changing features, however small.

Suddenly it got awfully quiet in this thread



posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Very interesting. There was alot of attempts at debunking this until it was proven that this video is not a still shot. Good job guys!



posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Could someone isolate (zoom in on) the lower UFO and loop the sequence when it is in motion? Perhaps even stabilize the image?
edit on 15-2-2011 by Heliocentric because: Sweetness of Lotus saturates the Summer-mind Thoughts conquered by Scent



posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
No more opinions on this funky video?

If you can't discard it as a fake, then it's of no interest?

Personally, I thought it was all about finding the real deal. Well, give it a shot ATSers!




top topics



 
7
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join