It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transparent UFO near Mount Fuji, Japan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I could not find this short video sequence posted here, if it is please redirect to the existing thread. It was presumably filmed near Mount Fuji, Japan in September 2010 (this still needs to be established though).

There seems to be an increasing number of these semi-visible, sometimes cloud-like UFOs appearing in the skies globally. The most recent example that comes to mind is the Scarborough UFO :

www.disclose.tv...

Theories and all other similar observations are all welcome!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
More like transparent balloon

2nd line

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Hahah I like the way the camera man loses interest half way through.

That's what I imaging a little Stargate would look like. You know the type that shows up randomly and could lead to another dimension.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

No it looks like the rings you see in sonic the hedgehog, but this is a special one you get after you beat the boss. And you need the special run fast boots the run up and get it.
edit on 13-2-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It looks to me like it was filmed through a window and the transparent ring you see is a water droplet on the window.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
Hahah I like the way the camera man loses interest half way through.

I'm not sure that's what it is but yes,

It happens quite often when people set up their cameras to film something, then a surprise object appears, and while the importance of it grows upon them they hesitate.

I remember that a few of the people filming the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami couldn't make up their minds whether they should continue filming the palm trees and the people on the beach or that strange looking wave approaching.

It could also be that the filmmaker simply is trying to include reference points.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

Yeah I know I was messing. Looks like he was showing other people are out filming it as well giving it more credibility and making it less hoax like.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

More credibility? The camera slowly goes over to some dude NOT even filming in the right direction, that being up in the sky! duh

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamWatching
It looks to me like it was filmed through a window and the transparent ring you see is a water droplet on the window.

Is that really what it looks like to you, or is it simply the only mundane explanation you can give it?

It does not look like this sequence was filmed through a window to me. Consider the fact that the filmmaker makes a wide panoramic sweep with the camera, no window framework or reflex appears during the sweep.

Also, he/she zooms in and out, the supposed droplet (which should be at a fairly close distance) should reasonably go in/out of focus, but it doesn't.

Add to it that it is a clear sunny day with almost no clouds. Where did the droplet on the immense panoramic window come from?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

edit on 13-2-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IamWatching

Well obviously when he turned the camera down to see someone else filming, COINCIDENTLY the other guy had the same idea and turned his camera down and filmed another person down the road. DUH

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Interesting.

Certainly not filmed through a window, nor a water droplet.

Whatever it is, is in the sky.

Now, it could be a transparent balloon, but it's not moving as one would expect a balloon floating around would move.

I'm quite interested in the disk shaped cloud behind the object too...a carrier perhaps?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric
Is that really what it looks like to you, or is it simply the only mundane explanation you can give it?

It does not look like this sequence was filmed through a window to me. Consider the fact that the filmmaker makes a wide panoramic sweep with the camera, no window framework or reflex appears during the sweep.

Also, he/she zooms in and out, the supposed droplet (which should be at a fairly close distance) should reasonably go in/out of focus, but it doesn't.

Add to it that it is a clear sunny day with almost no clouds. Where did the droplet on the immense panoramic window come from?

No, I'm not just throwing out mundane explanations. I watched the film and I'm just giving my opinion. I'm not even saying that I am right. The outside setting just seems too hazy, yet the circular shape seems more crisp at the edges of it. Not the mention that other guy filming is not even filming in the right direction.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I literaly just saw one ofe these transparent ufo about an hour ago. It looked like a jelly fish in the sky. It moved, then just stopped. It seemed to mend into the sky, disapearing, or just hidden. Funny thing to add. When i saw it, i asked myself if there was such thing as a transparent ufo, and behold, this topic. Hoorah

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
Now, it could be a transparent balloon, but it's not moving as one would expect a balloon floating around would move.

As you said.

The problem with the balloon theory is that balloons are either propulsed by hot air, a lighter than air gas such as helium or by the wind. In all instances they move, and unless stabilized by some type of weight rotate around their axis. The only way a balloon can look static is that is quite large and at a fair distance. In that case, this supposed balloon would be immense. And what type of balloon is it, does it even look remotely like a balloon? Why does it chrystalize around the edges while being all-transparent in the middle? Is there any known visual effect that can explain that?

edit on 13-2-2011 by Heliocentric because: Tulips are blooming Sun is out and shinning bright Green grass is growing

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Definitely a water droplet being filmed through a window.

Have you guys never heard of a large window? A window being large enough to make a "wide panoramic sweep"?

It's not like the filmer does a full 360.

I'd bet money on it being a water droplet, the dimensions just don't look right for it to be a free floating object in the sky. The depth of field says to me that it's close to the camera, and flat on a clear window of glass

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The cameraman pans to another camera man who also looks to be filming the bubble? I wonder if he has uploaded his footage aswell, also did they make a statment about what happened? why was they there? did they get there cameras out to film the object or was they already filming somthing else when the bubble apperaed?

why does the video just end, what happend to the bubble? did it fly off? dissapear?or did it become clear that it was something of this this world that could be easyly identifyed if the rest of the video was played?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Definitely a water droplet being filmed through a window.

Of course you're sure of yourself a 100%, like any good debunker is.

What is the second cameraman filming? Daisies growing on Mt. Fuji?

Why does the 'droplet' stay in focus when the cameraman zooms in and out?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

The "other camera man" was probably filming or taking photo's of Mount Fuji.

And like all other "UFO" video's that seem to just end, this is likely a very simple hoax. The bubble (water drop) didn't fly away or vanish, it evaporated on the glass window it was sitting on.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

It stays in focus because he probably has auto-focus setting on, and the drop is very close to the camera.

And why wouldn't they be filming the mountain? They are probably on vacation. If I was holidaying in Japan I'd take some photo's of Mount Fuji for sure
edit on 13-2-2011 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by Nomad451 because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join