It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Light and Dreams.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Lately I've been having very vivid, lucid dreams involving alien contact or witnessing UFOs. I am very tired now and will go into fuller detail in other posts but I'll relate a the latest bit of it here.

About 3 months ago I had a very vivid dream in which me and one of my good friends who lives a thousand miles away found ourselves sitting in the court yard of an apartment complex in the town we used to live in together. We were both very surprised to see each other and just as we began relating where we had been (sleeping in our respective new home states) I noticed a bright UFO hovering over the tree line about 200 some yards away.

We decided to run toward it and about half way there we my friend says "They know" and I felt it too. They knew we were watching. I woke up and jotted down "remember real" or something like that on the notepad on my phone (in a sleep haze).

Since then the dreams have become more frequent. A week ago, was the strangest one yet. I laid down and closed my eyes and instead of darkness there was a sky and a craft above, my arm immediately lifted up, almost subconsciously and not by my conscious control and pointed to the craft. I opened my eyes and laughed at the fact that I was laying in bed with one arm up in the air. It was as if I slipped immediately into somewhere else, almost by accident.

There is also an object with a red light on it that occasionally makes its home just above my 5th floor window. I know it is not a reflection. Its as if there were a car with its break lights on hovering on the 6th floor balcony (there is no balcony). What ever it is stays very close to the building. I often get up and try to look out (my windows cannot be opened) and I can see that whatever it is is an object and not a reflection but it stays so close to the building wall itself that there is simply no way for me to see what it is. Again, no balconys and windows don't open in my building. So I am at a loss.

Haven't really been on for a while. Hope this gave some enjoyment or at least interest. Thanks for reading.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a few years ago in colorado, i was sitting on my couch, looking out the window, when i saw a red "orb". I was

about the size of a dodge ball, it was traveling about 15 feet off the ground, perfectly horizontal, against the wind.

i had a dream the other night about weird things and red lights as well

(but i recently saw star trek, with the red matter, so thats why i thought i dremt that

join