It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I propose a U.S. Military Draft.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetEzekiel

Tell you what...you pop along down to the PTB, demand all the stuff you're telling everyone else to demand, and see how far it gets you.

Don't worry...the lord will help those who help themselves...won't it?

Yeah...i'm sure they'll be cool with your ranting and demanding, it'll be fine...and if they get a bit tetchy at your attitude, you could always shout a few verses of scripture at them..you know, just to make them realise what evil and corrupt people they really are.

Ahh, you'll be A-OK...with the lord on *your* side, how could you possibly fail?

Go for it!

P.S....Have you ever tasted prison food?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by exroyalnavy

Could you possibly send me the recipe for whatever it is you are drinking? I could do with a few Gallons of it for when I fear that I am straying into the fields of rationality. 8-))

Actually what you are saying - - but in a different voice - - is what Obama is saying. Something like "A form of National Civilian Service."

We could do with it in the UK too.

Haven't you heard, we already have it on the table...it's called the 'Big Society'.

Basically the same things as the OP is on about, with less religion and dramatics...but the same.

The only real difference between ours and theirs, is they propose to *pay* for it from their military budget...Cameron want us to work with zero funds.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I will be doing just that on Monday. You guys all had great ideas;
the budget should be converted, U.S. combat troops should not yet return home, instead they should become an international branch of the Engineer Corps and help out other nations. Citizens not yet involved should have the opportunity to volunteer.

It is time to revive the "C.C.C.",

Will you act on Monday? Do you truly want change? I do. I will be at my City Hall demanding my right to work; to provide.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetEzekiel
reply to post by 12voltz

The United States of America first, then push North to Canada. Mexico has a large enough population to successfully create their own Civil Works Draft and reform, they just need some wise guidance. I expect we will see someone capable of that position soon enough.

Push North to Canada?

You are going to invade Canada to help us rebuild our roads? That is awfully kind of you to offer. But tell you what, you go ahead with your whole Civil Works Draft thing...and in about 20-30 years, when you are done rebuilding your own roads and bridges and dams, give us a call.

If we need any help, we will be sure to let you know at that time. But so far, with only 30 million people, we have managed to build the Country into one of the top industrialized nations on Earth. So, I think we will probably be just fine...

Good luck at City Hall on Monday though.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by teotwawki77

I wish I could give you more than just one star! Expect to now get ripped in to for speaking the truth! Good Luck!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

Thanks im used to critics though. People just keep saying we are the greatest nation on earth we were probably the greatest nation on earth around1350 ad when the nordics would come over but when they left never made it home.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Egypt 2011

*"We will not be silenced, whether you're a Christian, whether you're a Muslim, whether you're an atheist, you will demand your goddamn rights, and we will have our rights, one way or the other! We will never be silenced!"

Whether you're an Egyptian, an Algerian, and Iranian, an American, an Chinese, an Indian, an Son or Daughter of Earth, you will stand up and Promote change.

We will Never be silenced. Add your voice to this low rumble.

Let humanity Roar with Greatness.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Great

Lets give MORE power and authority to the government.

Have you ever heard of personal responsibility?

OP, I must respectfully disagree with your thread.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Charlie Rangle, is that you?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The draft is and was a bad idea. It placed people, who did not want to be there, next to those who did. It is a danger to both.
I would not want to go into battle with someone who did not want to be there.
If forced to, i would take their gear, point them to the back and move forward. They won't have to fight, I won't have to worry about being shot in the back or that person not defending my 6.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

our nation was once hailed as a Nation of Gold.

Priceless .

For everything else , there's mastercard .

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I will be at my City Hall demanding my right to work;

What ???!!!

In your other thread , you claim that you are the prophet . What the hell is up with that ? 'Course I guess with the economy being what it is nowadays , prophets need to work too .

Also , do prophets have their own City Hall , or do you guys use ours ?

Here's a prediction from a regular joe from Oklahoma : You will be banned before it's all said and done .

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Everyone needs work. Idleness is Evil.

"Also , do prophets have their own City Hall , or do you guys use ours ? "

The City Hall is Mine because I am an American Citizen living in the City.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join