It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable! The UFO Stork has delivered baby Jesus to Jerusalem

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Interesting thoughts by the OP that tptb could use the Jerusalem events as a religious tool later down the line.
I think Matthew 7:15 is applicable here though;

But, take heed of the false prophets, who come unto you in sheep's clothing, and inwardly are ravening wolves.

I'm certainly not going to base my opinions on the hoax that was the Jerusalem videos. Babies get left at religious venues all the time, because they are likely to be cared for when found - not many left outside my local pub anyhow.

Any subliminal message totally missed me I'm afraid. If tptb wanted to set up a real hoax string of events surely they'd employ someone that could make something a little more convincing.

If anything, the Jerusalem/Baby is a distraction from the real events likely unfolding.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
i think it's hilarious that people jump so quickly to believe the ufo put the baby there. let's see, they found a week old baby there. the baby's age has nothing to do with how old it is. to think that a baby could live alone for a week+ on it's own, jesus or not; shows how intelligent some people are

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DakmindAK

Of course you know who to trust. It's simple to know who has God's interests at heart and who doesn't. Evil is selfish, Good is selfless. That's not to say that total selflessness is the best policy, just that the concept of good and evil is one of intention and it is easy to discern if the intent is known.

Everything that Jesus stated was from God. That's because He was selfless and His teachings were about being more selfless.

People look at the wrong things as being evil. For instance, killing. Killing is not evil. In fact God's commandment was not "Thou shall not Kill". It was "Thou shall not commit Murder". There is a Gargantuan difference between those two things as often people will claim that God is contradictory becuase he commands to not kill and TO kill almost in the same breath.

That's just not true, He commands to kill and to NOT MURDER.

The reason that only God can judge is that evil and good is all about intent and only God can know a person's true intent.

Jaden

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by specialdelivery

Well, I enjoyed your post and would like to contact you privately. How do I do that?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Actually, why would they do that when 1000's of years ago they impregnated a woman named Mary.

What did they backtrack in technology???

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by specialdelivery

I think you have touched on some truths, but ultimately I think your premise of Humans being "Demons" is false.

Humans were fine for dozens of thousands of years until they started living closer together and a concept called "Property" came into existence, and became the fundamental value of reality.

As soon as that happened, as a result of abundance of resources, then the psychopathic people sought control over them. People naturally look for a leader, and an intelligent psychopath- master of lies and deceit- seizes on that desire and leads them into believing that they are different and separate from other humans. Divide and Conquer- Divide it all Right in Two.

Ever since then, we have been led by psychopaths into a certain set and pattern of beliefs and values that serve only their lust for more power and vanity- a certain set of values and beliefs that attempt to answer the un-answerable questions of our existence and give us some sense of stability in the ocean of chaos that is our experience.

And this way it will continue until people will question the authority of their world, and take the value away from the self and place it on the community. Only then will the grip of the psychopaths be loosened.

We aren't demons- we are vulnerable, spiritual beings having a human experience in a chaotic world- we have been led through the dark times in order that we better understand it, and use it to grow and have true knowledge of the darkness.

As you said, we live in a dark, dark world, but would we ever really understand and appreciate the light without first understanding and experience its opposite?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
i will be honest and say i only read the headline and clicked on to the link for the video and clicked off it straight away, it came as no suprise to see it was the night time jeruselem video i wondered how long it would be before someone came up with the connection of a second coming, well my friend someone has to tell you that the second coming is imposible, for that to happen their has to be a first coming, and that as we free thinkers already know was fiction created by the ancestors of those who run the world today.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

“an angel of light descending on the Dome of the Rock”.

One has to question who was the 'original' angel of 'light' ?

The root of all evil is not money, nor government, nor weaponry, but the creators and users, it is humans.

As you state that 'humanity' is the root of all evil - but yet you assume that 'Jesus' was dropped off by "an angel of light decending on the dome of the rock." Further, wouldn't stating that humanity being the root of all evil would also state that (what Christians and other religions believe) humanity's creator would also be?

You defeat yourself and your arguments within your own thread.

I can't wait until the OP begins the claim that he/she is the "messaih".

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgrammaman
i will be honest and say i only read the headline and clicked on to the link for the video and clicked off it straight away, it came as no suprise to see it was the night time jeruselem video i wondered how long it would be before someone came up with the connection of a second coming, well my friend someone has to tell you that the second coming is imposible, for that to happen their has to be a first coming, and that as we free thinkers already know was fiction created by the ancestors of those who run the world today.

If the OP removes the top portion of his post, people will pay attention and read what is a well written piece (in terms of connecting the dots).

What the OP is saying (in my humble opinion) is that someone with enough clout can use this whole event as a catalyst for something else (wait that sounds familiar...exactly).

In this case it could well have been manufactured by TPTB (or some dude called Bobby Israel) as a carrot on a stick, fully expecting for people not to bite initially but then using it as a proverbial carrot on a stick they can then dangle about (and as such market and exploit to their own end).

What the OP has touched on is what I have long believed also, that it's not something 'magical' or otherworldly but much more closer to home, people manipulating people for their own end (and we the gullible populace falling for it).

As for the second coming, it certainly won't be the Son of God (again illogical as we are putting god into human terms here with human weaknesses)...but the son of man - a powerful tool created to to manipulate the masses aka the Antichrist (or a giant marshmallow man!).

Either way the OP is right, change is inevitable and it will happen, just not quite the way we expect it to...but things will change.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Dear OP, I agree with your main point and what you are trying to say, however, I think you are missing one significant idea. Humans are very dark, yes, but how do you describe the ones who aren't? We aren't all wolves in sheep's clothing or "demons in human's clothing", there is a bigger piece of the puzzle behind the scenes you aren't accounting for. We have been LED as a race for a very long time. We have always had some sort of governing body, what I like to dub the shadow element. For as long as time has passed there has been a mitigating factor in our demise. You are quick to blame the human race but I for one believe it is the progenitor behind the scenes that has misled our race since day one. I realize it is easy to place the blame on someone or something else but think about it, there has always been someone there to create religion, to rule over some class of people, to take advantage of our people...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
That's a really long post that doesn't bring any proof.
Just this guy's opinion....

Lame.

I don't understand why post like that get on the homepage.

This site is losing it's point...... PROOFS.

that's all the time I will lose on this one.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecondComing
reply to post by old_god

I am sorry but in this instance the colours really are black and white, you have something that is truthful and something that is an outright lie, perpetrated by individuals who set out to deceive people - this is deception plain and simple and in my book this is not acceptable.

Everything "Holy" is a "Hoax" -- you can't nail any of it down. The Baby at the temple was in fact a marker for the "coming" of Jesus. All the words connected with the event decode to the person who is "Jesus". UFO's are acts of God, used as "Markers". They can never be proven -- in spite of guys like Steven Greer.

My belief is, the OP has divine inspiration. Listen to what he says.

The balance of the whole universe is based on the division of light and darkness, there are those who are blind and deaf to truth and those who are capable of understanding and perceiving truth. You are one of the fortunate ones who is not blind, but connected to truth. I feel sorry for the ones here trying to come across as intelligent through mockery and deception. Their attempts to taunt are mere confirmations they remain in darkness.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think the last few statements made here are referring to Maitreya. www.share-international.org...

I think that solves the "riddle."

Also, I don't see how writing as someone who is uneducated could be fun. When you are making points and trying to get others to see the way you see it is important to sound like someone that has taken more then a semester of high school English/Composition.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by goatfish
The baby is a hoax. Alright fine, the baby is real. But the UFO was a hoax. Are you suggesting that this is the beginning of some future religion and that the baby will be worshiped as a messiah? are you suggesting the baby is the anti-christ?

As I write this I am glad I was born in a hospital and not abandoned at a religious site after a world-famous UFO hoax. That might really mess you up.

edit on 13-2-2011 by goatfish because: typo

UFO was hoax and the baby was found 1 week later after the supposedly "ufo over jerusalem" happened. So, are we to believe that the baby just sat there at one of the most visited / popular site in jerusalem for a week, and noone saw him?

Wooooow people really are stupid.

FAKE ufo appears, 1 week later a baby found, must be from ufo

or

fake ufo gets on the news, 1 week later a mother who didnt want her baby figured to drop it off at a place thats getting alot of attention, so she knows the baby wont DIE.

hmm, lets toss out all rational thinking just because some Israeli terrorists threw some BS ufo videos on youtube with their cgi expertise that they learned in a cave.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Mods - feel free to delete this post if you want. I will not be posting on ATS again, though. So, no worries...

Anyways the lively ATS thread about the "hoax" - in which HOaxKiller on YouTube and the ATS site owner were participating in - was deleted a few nights ago, no explanation. A new thread went up asking about where the old one went. No mods/debunkers replied. Next day, thread reappeared. No explanation. I asked what happened...a mod said someone on ATS 'accidentally' deleted it. Now, the thread has been closed. I got a strange vibe from the mods/debunkers I was debating, and I was even accused of being part of hoax and even "warned" by ATS site owner, just for disagreeing.

Other sites have gone down or stopped working for me, related to this incident. This is not the only one.

I have been researching the Jerusalem UFO incident from day 1. I believe it's most likely a hoax, based on the evidence. However, the evidence isn't as conclusive and perfect as the media has been saying. HoaxKiller1 on YouTube, I believe, is the one who got the ball rolling on the first 2 videos being faked...based on motion tiling. However, no professional has been interviewed about any of it. I've tried to get some professional video analysis on it done, but so far, no luck getting responses from people on web/Linkedin who claim to understand that sorta stuff. My step brother has professional video editing experience and he says the original YouTube video is not sufficient for analysis.

Anyways, hoax or not. Marketing stunt or not. The incident was not by any means properly investigated in the media, although the media reported in unison that it was some some big, for-sure confirmed hoax - pretty much based on the analysis from armatures on sites like ATS. Only one video needs to be real for the case to still have legs, considering potential for counter intelligence.

Go ahead and be critical of me, I'm not going to be posting here again. Just don't trust everything you hear, guys, especially on ATS. Think for yourself. If the original video that you saw, the one that initially was reported as "best ufo sighting ever" looked real to you, and you don't understand video analysis in a technical way, keep an open mind. If you *do* understand video analysis and you think it's all a hoax --> different story, I will not question you.

But until we get some simple professional video analysis done, which really should be easy to get guys!!!, we can't rule out anything 100%. Consider this: if it's true that the original videos aren't sufficient enough for analysis, which is what my very objective video expert step brother suggested...you wouldn't see a single professional anywhere on the web debunking OR confirming it. So, all we've got is amateur analysis that for some reason the media and the people are taking as fact.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So if a UFO has dedlivered jesus. Then can we get rid of this bollocks about a god. Its obvious that those ancient peoples, didnt know what a space man was. God the alien lol. At least i can believe in that, rather than some gentle loving spirit in the sky. Who wants us to kill every one that dosnt believe in his version of the spirit in the sky.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hootlj

Sorry to see you go. I've experienced some funny stuff from TPTB on ATS -- including the site Owner. Some people (maybe all people) get a big head when they get some success and stop "Denying Ignorance".

edit on 14-2-2011 by SecondComing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
So if a UFO has dedlivered jesus. Then can we get rid of this bollocks about a god. Its obvious that those ancient peoples, didnt know what a space man was. God the alien lol. At least i can believe in that, rather than some gentle loving spirit in the sky. Who wants us to kill every one that dosnt believe in his version of the spirit in the sky.

You don't know the ways of GOD -- the UFO over Jerusalem (and all UFO's) was a marker, an angel from GOD -- like a star in the sky before Jesus arrived the first time. The words surrounding the appearance of the UFO and the Baby can be decoded to point to the coming of Jesus. The word "Baby" converts to the words "Born 12/25" -- as in Jesus was born on Christmas day. Anyone who appreciates the magnificent world -- with all its diversity will appreciate a GOD who uses diverse mechanisms like UFO's and Crop Circles to announce the most important event EVER.

Look at the word "USA" in JerUSAlem -- that word decodes to point to the most important event EVER.
edit on 14-2-2011 by SecondComing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join