It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable! The UFO Stork has delivered baby Jesus to Jerusalem

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by specialdelivery

To get back to the points made in the OP for a moment...

1) You say, "your species" in such a manner as to suggest you are not one of them/us. So, who or what are you, if not human?
2) Related perhaps...what is your source of information, as you indicate that you are in possession of the facts in these matters?
3) How have you come by the knowledge that Christ (although this is not his real name according to your post) was hanged, as opposed to being crucified?
4) Who is "Christ" now (as, again, you do not have to speculate on this matter...but have factual information), and where is he? When will he reveal himself, and what is the plan?

Is he going to pop up and say, "That whole story about the UFO and the baby in Feb, 2011 was a hoax. Here I am" Or, is he a part of this particular conspiracy...in which case he will have some age difference explaining to do when he first meets the public?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
It's an interesting theory, that this baby may be someone special. Of course, it could just be your average Joe with a teenage mother also.

I don't believe the Dome sighting itself was a hoax. The "Mississippi" video certainly was, but if anyone wants to cover something up there, they're going to do something like this to try and discredit the other videos.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

Originally posted by Shamatt
I could care less, but only if I was dead!!!!

There ya go Ancient proper use of the "I could care less" expression, if nothing else today, Sunday, the Lards day you have learnt and expanded your horizons, a good day for you.

I have learned nothing today from this thread. Just taking the P*** out of idiots who "could care less" when they actually mean they could NOT care less.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

After reading the first paragraph an image from Dinner for Schmucks instantly ran through my head.

"I have planted seeds in your brain"

"GET THEM OUT, OF MY HEAD!"

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialdelivery
This post is not written to be smooth, nor is it written to be fluent, but written as a jagged pattern of sentences without grammarical structure to riddle the mind, to make one think on a conscious and a subliminal level. It is a mere seed of thought, but a seed can grow...

....You just got to love the writing style, there is a reason that I wrote this in a manner that would have English teachers giving me a "D minus" for grading in grammar. The fun of it all.

SpecialDelivery, I don't think anyone (so far) is exactly "lovin' the writing style". I'm not an English teacher, but if I were I'd have plenty to say to a wannabe writer deliberately misusing language in order to make a point or to make art. You do neither, (I'm sorry if I offend) with your attempt to "riddle the mind". The mind is much better riddled with that which is succinct. Everything else is distortion. Your post sounds a bit on the narcistic side to me, as if what it comes down to is really all about you, or your "fun" attempt to rile everybody up with your "jagged pattern"--like that's cool or something. If you were really trying to plant a seed of thought you wouldn't need a gimmick.

No offense intended; just my humble opinion.
Annab

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I have every answer imaginable in the palm of my hands

Sorry, but I stopped reading and laughed at this point. I'm not saying that everything in your post is wrong, but if you're saying things like that I can't take it seriously.

Is it worth reading the rest of the post, or does it carry on like that? Have just got up so will check back later, but I think you're being way too extreme with some of the things you're saying, and you seem to judge everyone too much.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

First off, to Clarify, read the actual news report from the Jerusalem Post. The baby was found in the Mosque NOT in the Dome of the Rock. That's near it, not in it.

Second, you yourself speak of the Lies we all speak, how about enlightening us then? All of this truth that you know, let us know.

Third, Trust me, I know what it's like to know stuff that other people don't get. But please, you don't know everything, Lay off of God. He doesn't appreciate it.

Seriously, You say you've got all this info, Share it. Don't just offer your opinion when you can back it up too.
Thanks!
Peace.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Jesus is an ET, wut wut? lol

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Op, this makes perfect sense to me. i could go on about this or that, but your synopsis is acutely on i fear, and time will be the only decider of your thoughts and opions.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

I could care less, but only if I was dead!!!!

There ya go Ancient proper use of the "I could care less" expression, if nothing else today, Sunday, the Lards day you have learnt and expanded your horizons, a good day for you.

I have learned nothing today from this thread. Just taking the P*** out of idiots who "could care less" when they actually mean they could NOT care less.

I was quoting you for correct usage the rest of the post was addressed to Ancient just cos he was mean.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

That was definitely an interesting read, thank you for sharing that.

1. What would they hope to gain with a fake Messiah Stunt, if the World is going to Re-Boot/Be Upgraded/Or Whatever?

2. Is their hope to still control after the Re-Boot/Upgrade?

3. Or is this just a hopeless attempt to stay in control on their part?

4. Was this Character that really was not named Jesus really Human?

5. What was his original purpose?

6. How did he come back?

7. Why did he come back?

8. If this Character supposedly existed, what about some of the other Characters told through other Myths/Religions that came Way Before Christianity/Judaism?

9. Is there no Female Character/Characters, Goddess/Goddesses?

10. If we have an eternal consciousness/soul/spirit what is it really?

11. How is it formed?

12. When is it formed?

13. Is it a type of Matter of the Natural World, but just one of many things we Humans have a harder time detecting and/or can not detect at all with our normal senses?

14. So the Planet and all Life on it will be physically destroyed/transfered and Re-Booted/Upgraded?

15. So Humans are a type of Demon/Or Something?

16. Where did Humans come from?

17. Where are we going?

18. Do we even have a Purpose/Meaning or do we have to each make our own?

19. Who or what are other Non-Human Human-like Beings on this Planet and where did they come from?

20. When a Human Dies/Is Temporary Disconnected where do we go and is each person's Near Death/Death Experience suppose to be different?

21. What are Dreams all about exactly?

22. So Basically: There Is No Escape?

I could think up many more questions, but I will stop for now.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I could not be more agree with you than with anything else written in the entire web.
S&F for you.....

You said it: Human creates the evil thus humans are evil. Simple and easy but the delusionals will never accept that simple truth.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The “second sun by exploding star” propaganda is as unrealistic as astronauts landing on the moon. As if men were sent into a dark expanse where flying meteorites and asteroids could impact them in a second and blow them all up. As if a lander could be built to descend and re-ascend from the base of a moon when today there is no vehicle that can do it here on this planet. When the government or their syndicated media with permission to populate lies admits to a second sun theory, it is vital.

Well was reading this thread with some interest until this. Newsflash my friend...we DID land on the moon. Still amazes me as to how some can still believe in the false moon landing conspiracy. I suggest you do some more research and then come back and try again. Reason being with flawed research such as this, how would I or anyone expect to believe or even take seriously the rest of what you postulate is, has, or will occur

Heck I will even give you a nudge in the right direction:

en.wikipedia.org...

And YES even to this day observatories can fire a laser off at the coordinates on the moon where the Apollo Astronauts LEFT BEHIND THE LASER REFLECTOR FROM ONE OF THEIR TRIPS THERE and get a return signal
And that is but just one example of how we REALLY DID go to the moon and on more than one occasion. So again...if you failed to generate the interest/following as you had hoped to with this thread, well there ya go. Good luck

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

More utter tripe supported by zero evidence other than some CGI
Video clips on you tube.

The baby was abbandened by a prostitute.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

To get back to the points made in the OP for a moment...

1) You say, "your species" in such a manner as to suggest you are not one of them/us. So, who or what are you, if not human?
2) Related perhaps...what is your source of information, as you indicate that you are in possession of the facts in these matters?
3) How have you come by the knowledge that Christ (although this is not his real name according to your post) was hanged, as opposed to being crucified?
4) Who is "Christ" now (as, again, you do not have to speculate on this matter...but have factual information), and where is he? When will he reveal himself, and what is the plan?

Is he going to pop up and say, "That whole story about the UFO and the baby in Feb, 2011 was a hoax. Here I am" Or, is he a part of this particular conspiracy...in which case he will have some age difference explaining to do when he first meets the public?

This board would never allow me to post what I do know in full and the viewers here would never accept what I know in full, I am merely giving an inkling of insight in this post.

Feel free to call my bluff - I can be contacted privately, and what I say, I can prove, and more than the human mind can adjust to, I guarantee this. I invite the challenge, please feel free to contact me to call my bluff and I will give you the knowledge you never imagined possible in a single return. I guarantee it, and I would never offer this if I was unable to fulfill my words.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I will Listen;

Speak your Truth.

it is better to Speak, and reach One, than to not Speak, and reach None.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by darkl0rd

Thanks and I am glad you recognized truth, you are one of the free.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta

More utter tripe supported by zero evidence other than some CGI
Video clips on you tube.

The baby was abbandened by a prostitute.

Agreed the baby could have been left by a teenager for all we know or a grown woman who could not take care of it.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Unbelievable! The UFO Stork has delivered baby Jesus to Jerusalem.

Yup your right... It is Unbelievable, add Unreadable to the title and you'll have it spot on.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I doubt you know anything true, keep spreading your disinfo in private, its for the best

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join