It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psi-Vampire (observation notes)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I had the opportunity to observe a psi-vampire for an extended period of time. The experience made me ill
I'm going to post my summary of observations here in case it's of use to anyone

Physically - frail, (diagnosed anorexic at one point in her life), prone to extended, undiagnosed periods of "illness" and depression. This physical frailty is apparently typical of psi vampires who cannot sustain themselves with "normal" food.

Verbally - absolutely typical psi-behaviour, telling anyone who will listen *everything* that has gone wrong in her life in an attempt to generate emotion. (whatever went wrong in her life was apparently *NEVER* her fault - "it's SO unfair!"). Also exhibited what could be described as a sadistic streak, or at the very least a severe empathy failure. Upon securing a "boyfriend", (and I use the term loosely), the vampire would torture him - e.g., when the boyfriend was expressing feelings of love and devotion the vampire would say "um, yeah, but I don't love you any more". (when the boyfriend was hurt by this, the vampire then responded with something like "oh sorry, I don't know why I said that, you know me, I'm just weird ...")

Servants/Slaves/Helpers - I'm not sure what the appropriate term is. However, the vampire had a large number of people upon whom she had previously fed, who appeared to be excessively devoted to her, and would "come running" if required. Is the devotion associated with having been fed upon? It appears likely ...

(it also seems possible that there is an addictive quality to having been a psi-vampire's food source. When they were discarded, more than one boyfriend became frustrated, obsessive, and even physically violent).

Aversions:

Silver - All personal Jewelry was GOLD. Exhibited an extreme aversion to silver, in line with the traditional aversion attributed to blood-drinking vampires.

Sunlight - although the vampire would go out during daylight hours it was not her preferred environment, and under the guise of suffering from insomnia she would operate at night, and sleep for much of the day

Amethyst - I wasn't aware of the relevance of this one until an occult-minded friend pointed out that in the magickal community amethyst is regarded as an effective defence against psi-vampires in the same way that garlic is considered a defence against traditional vampires.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I am a psi/sang vampire & (despite how incredibly offensive this post is) would like to answer any questions/clear up any misconceptions you may have regarding our community.

Gold (& silver) has the same effect on us as "regular" (read non-vampiric) humans.

I love amethyst & I think you're confusing "traditional" vampires with mythological/fictional vampires.

Does this woman claim to be a psychic vampire? If not then you could have just been observing a really needy, high maintenance, drama queen that likes to take advantage of others to further her own means.

edit on 13/2/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxine1969

She sounds like a typical b-word to me. but vampire lol. Lets get real here all women have been known to suck the life out of people as well as guys. She's just messed up and seeks emotion from people and she is like a lot of people stupid and selfish. giving her super powers is just a form of defeat just show her no emotion no care nothing because its just feeding her ego when you do. You hold the power and its not in some ring or magical rite its in your logic and actions once you know how to beat her at her own game it will seem childish and you will laugh at her.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack
...despite how incredibly offensive this post is...

I'm not out to offend anyone, so I apologize if you felt offended by the post. I'm reporting what I observed, and attempting to draw some conclusions. Have I reached unreasonable conclusions? Then please correct me, I'm listening to you.

You ask if she is aware that she is a psi-vamp? The truthful answer is that I don't know. What would you think, based on what I've reported?

Your post's been expanded -

OK -

Well, I have to say that I haven't drawn these conclusions entirely off of my own back, but if you feel that myths are being propagated, then as I said, I'm prepared to listen

However, I will say that the events going on around her seem to point to something more than a needy high maintenance woman, and I'm interested to know your interpretation of them
edit on 13-2-2011 by Maxine1969 because: expanding on topic

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

I have a question for you what makes you different from anybody else on the planet? See everyone feeds off emotions. Lots of people go to movies so they can feel certain emotions,Fear,Happiness, Excitement ect in effect they are feeding off it. I highly doubt they would call them self's Vampires for doing so. I see some Emo kid changed what the definition of vampire means because he watched to many movies so now vampires can be living as well as undead. Vampires used to be the undead they used to only come out at night and would die in the sunlight they feed off blood and they had a master who controlled them. they also grew fangs not had caps put on their teeth to make it look like fangs. Hey if its role playing that's cool or religious but the sec that people start believing their own bs is when i say hey come on now. Here's another question what are your powers? Please don't tell me its some bs from eclipse like you can see into the future or run super fast. And if it is that you can read peoples minds like i suspect how does that make you a vampire and not just a clairvoyant in effect why do you add vampire?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I'm sorry if I came off as a bit rude at first (I haven't fed in a while), it's just that there is a whole community of psychic/sanguine(blood drinkers) vampi(y)res out there & I see the term thrown around a lot by non-vamps in reference to people who just need as much attention as they can get (which is what she sounds like to me).

But on the other hand if she is a psi-vamp & doesn't know it then she would be what we've come to term an unintentional & hasn't yet "awoken" (realized/accepted her own vampiric nature).

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

True everyone feeds off of/projects emotions/energy to an extent. The difference with psychic/sanguine vampires is that we can't produce enough of our own energy by our selfs & therefore need to take from others, usually the ambient energy radiating off crowds or people or from willing donors. It's like energetic diabetes.

I am not emo, goth, or a kid & role playing is highly looked down upon within the vampire community(VC).

We don't sparkle if that's what you're trying to get at. I've never read/watched twilight & don't plan to because I'm not a fan of vampire fiction:/

The VC has taken up the term "vampire" because that's the closest word in the english language that explains what we are/have to do in order to stay mentally/emotionally well. We are humans with a need to take in more energy than non-vamps & the best source for that energy is other humans.

I hope I've been able to address all your questions but let me know if I've missed anything.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack

I'm sorry if I came off as rude at first (I haven't fed in a while),

But on the other hand if she is a psi-vamp & doesn't know it then she would be what we've come to term an unintentional & hasn't yet "awoken" (realized/accepted her vampiric nature.

so we've both apologized - let's deal with the matter at hand

If there are incorrect assumptions in what I've reported - the silver and the amethyst, I'll accept that I've been misinformed - however, it's probably relevant to add that after being associated with this woman for some time I was (physically) very ill, although my doctor was unable to pinpoint anything specific. "under the weather" was the best she could come up with. It was a Chinese herbalist who diagnosed me as suffering from "chronic energy depletion".

I'll also accept that the number of (ex)boyfriends who have physically assaulted her (on one occasion I had to take her to hospital after an assault) could point to a chronic lack of care in choosing boyfriends, or a pattern in choosing potentially abusive relationships, or an ongoing inability to know when she's "crossed the line" in upsetting/antagonizing people

However, in my opinion the scale of events which surround her and the behaviour I've seen seems to indicate something more that a merely a "high-maintenance" case

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Well it sounds like she's either an unintentional or knows completely what she's doing & doesn't care:/

My best advice would be to confront her &/or look into energy shielding & do this whenever around her. Shielding is one of the first things newly awakened vamps are encouraged to learn/control as it can help us to not feed from others when we don't need to/shouldn't.

Here's a link on very basic shielding techniques:
psychicvampire.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

par·a·site
noun \ˈper-ə-ˌsīt, ˈpa-rə-\
Definition of PARASITE
: a person who exploits the hospitality of the rich and earns welcome by flattery
: an organism living in, with, or on another organism in parasitism
: something that resembles a biological parasite in dependence on something else for existence or support without making a useful or adequate return. so in effect your a human Parasite. I mean this not to offend just to clarify as that could also be a classification instead of vampire but i can see why the (VC) went with vampire. Also how do you collect the energy? Does the mood of the person effect what kind of energy you get? By the way don't take my playful nature as mocking you actually this is kind of interesting to me. What are the effects of withdrawing from said energy's? Will you die if you don't get enough? How do you know what you have isn't some kind of medical condition like a low any of these www.sixwise.com... on this website.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Yes we've been called parasites as well, but as degrading as some of us may find the term "vampire" I personally would choose the later over the former. Parasites are also usually associated with smaller organisms & not humans.

Energy naturally flows into me, but if I was feeding from a donor, then first I would extend my energy out to them, connect to their aura, pierce it, draw in, refine, assimilate, then disconnect. If I wanted to heal someone then I would follow those steps up to the refining part, then cycle it back into them. We tend to use their own energy to heal.

Energy of people who can't perceive energy well tastes gross. The donor will feel sleepy & so will the vamp, like after eating a really big thanksgiving meal. We wont die if we don't feed but our sensitivity to energy (including that of the sun) is heightened & can hurt, we might get depressed, feel constantly drained, migraines, super moody/mood swings... I get chest pains if it's been too long & i'm not the only one though it does seem less common.

We encourage those who feel they may be vamps to get checked out by their doctor before coming to any ultimate conclusions. I have been tested for various blood related diseases/heart problems & they've all been negative, but I still have symptoms of anemia/low iron.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Interesting thanks for the answers pink and black. You sound like this one guy i saw on some tv talk show I think it was the Tyra Banks show. I found a lot of what he said interesting and well thought out and i actually respected him on a lot of personal decisions he had made. The dude was abstinent which requires a lot of will power and what i found strange is he shared a lot of philosophical ideas as i did. Anyway i take your word for it but i reserve the right to remain skeptical of any said powers yet i will remain open to the idea that maybe i would have to see it first hand or live it to actually understand it. I have had an OBE (out of body experience) and i know full well how crazy it sounds to others who haven't gone thought it the only real way to understand it is to go though it personally. But anyway good luck and thanks again

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

No problem & thanx for the questions.

I think I saw that show on youtube, but he came across as more of a role player/life styler than I was comfortable with:/ unfortunately only the ones who "dress the part" get tv interviews lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I too have observed this vampire syndrome before. I know someone who also is a PSI-Vampire although I didn’t know that’s what it was.
Physically; this person would be depressed and ill for a good part of the year. This would force the person to have special food and things that they would need to make them feel better.
Verbally; this person too would tell everything they know and what has happened in their life. Of course nothing bad that happened or didn’t work out was ever their fault. Someone else did it or caused it to happen to them. Many people where out to get them. Even if it was in their own minds, they believed it.
Servants/slaves/helpers; here too they had many, many people to help and take care of them. This person feed off of quite a few people in the last few years. This person would feed off of one person until there was nothing left of them. No energy, life or joy in their lives. Then this person would move on to another. This person also has an army of people to help them with whatever they need. If they need lodging, food, money or a place to stay. You name it; they get it from one of their many servants/slaves. This person has a special name for these servants and slaves of theirs. This person calls them, parents, grandparents, friends, family, etc…

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I've noticed some people want to call others vampires if they seem to suck the energy out of others by all of their negativity. Then if you've ever been in a vampire group, I believe they don't believe that is a real vampire.

I remember one morning after I woke up I felt ill and very tired. I went to a fast food restaurant with a relative. The girl behind the cash register took my order. She suddenly looked woozy. Then the next thing you knew she actually stumbled and fell and hit herself pretty hard on something. Someone else came over to finish taking our orders. As we left and I barely even started to eat, I noticed I felt a whole lot better but I had not eaten my food yet. My relative suddenly said she felt sick. I thought that was a strange coincidence that I felt better but the two people I touched felt sick now. Other times it seems like others around me are getting energized by my presence. It is like energy flows in and out of me. When a thunderstorm is overhead, I have been known to get static shocks on multiple objects inside buildings. The strange thing about that is occasionally I get static shocks at the weirdest time. Sometimes I can even touch some water and get a static shock but not when I'm opening up a door with a metal handle just seconds earlier. I had a painful shock a few weeks ago. I know what contributed to it. My brother said he heard it all the way across the house. Sometimes I never know when I'm going to get shocked. I'm not claiming to be a vampire though. Even though I have noticed a lot of weird energy. Oh, I just remembered, I actually felt a tiny shock in a bar a couple of weeks ago when a waitress was handing me change. That was new, I don't recall feeling shocks when touching people. My mother remembers shocking a lot of people on one night and she was standing still and handing out something. Maybe it isn't vampirism but something to do with iron or something.

I thought I would never run into anyone who had a dust devil form around them but one girl I was talking to claimed she had that happen to her as well. I've been familiar with her for a long time so I don't know why she would lie. In the same bar one night a few years ago, there was one girl dressed in a black outfit I was strangely interested in. She seemed to have her eye on me as soon as she saw me. To my surprise when I approached her one night, she actually bit me. It wasn't a hard bite but more of a friendly bite. I don't really care for people biting me out of the blue but if anyone made me think she seemed like a vampire, it was her. She wasn't dressed goth or anything and did not bite anyone else. I guess she was into the fantasy of acting like a vampire back before it was so popular in the movies. Unless she just had a biting fetish. I do find girls with a nice set of fangs to look attractive. I'm not sure why that looks so sexy. I would not want to have real fangs though. I believe they would cut too easily.

When I was younger I used to have a lot of energy. I would go out to a bar and have a few beers and the next day I would go bicycling at speeds like 45 to 50 miles per hour at times. I even bent the metal on the pedals without intending too a few times. One time I accidentally busted the steel shaft in two in the center of the two pedals. I think there was a stress fracture. The bicycle repair shop said he never saw that part break before. I stopped bicycling after a more expensive accident. I completely recovered from that after a few weeks. I believe my fastest top speed was about 60 on a bicycle. I was going downhill and losing traffic that I'm sure was speeding. It was dangerous but fun. I read that drinking only a moderate amount of beer will act like a stimulant. I guess that explains all my extra energy. I find drinking a few beers useful to get higher scores on arcade games too. Sometimes it seems like everything slows down in slow motion but I can still move fast. It's kind of like having super speed. I'll clarify that I used to drink a few beers during the evening and the next day would be when I would have extra energy to go bicycling. 45 to 50 mph is pretty fast for a mountain bike. I used to dent the wheel frame or destroy road bikes too easily so I switched to mountain bikes before I started destroying the mountain bikes. Then I gave it up completely after the mountain bike came apart the last time.

If someone were to claim I was a vampire without knowing it, I guess I just sucked the energy out of everyone reading this thread by making my post so long.

edit on 13-2-2011 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
From what I studied, a type of psychic vampire can develop by a person's aura tearing. This in turn causes a leak of psychic energy which is why the individual must then feed, often times without knowing it. A tear in the aura can be caused by traumatization, such as that developed during periods of abuse, etc. A tear can be healed through nuturing and positive environments, but it is a slow process.

I don't believe you should confront her about being a psychic vampire. This will only put her on the defensive, and immeditately cause you to loose crediblity with her. Even if she believes, she would most likely be in denial that she is one of them. What is more valuable? Getting her out of your life or helping her? There are psychic defenses you can learn to block the effects of being around a psychic vampire.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Can any psi-vampires comment on any connection between narcotic drug addiction and psi-vampirism? I don't mean fluffy twilight vampire crap, I mean like what PinkAndBlack is/is talking about.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
LoL

Wow, are you kidding me with this thread?

One who claims to have observed a "psi-vampire" and another claiming to be a vampire that has not fed in awhile...

Vampires are fictional...they don't exist. If you claim you are one, then you need to seek mental help. If you claim to know one...well you need help as well.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Stop eating my auras, you energy pirates!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I find that I'm attracted to happy people, especially if feeling sort of down. I sort of soak up some of their energy by just being around them, then i feed it back to other people when i'm feeling better.

Would this make me an energy vampire, or just an emotional sponge?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join