I had the opportunity to observe a psi-vampire for an extended period of time. The experience made me ill
I'm going to post my summary of
observations here in case it's of use to anyone
- frail, (diagnosed anorexic at one point in her life), prone to extended, undiagnosed periods of "illness" and depression. This
physical frailty is apparently typical of psi vampires who cannot sustain themselves with "normal" food.
- absolutely typical psi-behaviour, telling anyone who will listen *everything* that has gone wrong in her life in an attempt to
generate emotion. (whatever went wrong in her life was apparently *NEVER* her fault - "it's SO unfair!"). Also exhibited what could be described as
a sadistic streak, or at the very least a severe empathy failure. Upon securing a "boyfriend", (and I use the term loosely), the vampire would
torture him - e.g., when the boyfriend was expressing feelings of love and devotion the vampire would say "um, yeah, but I don't love you any
more". (when the boyfriend was hurt by this, the vampire then responded with something like "oh sorry, I don't know why I said that, you know me,
I'm just weird ...")
- I'm not sure what the appropriate term is. However, the vampire had a large number of people upon whom she had
previously fed, who appeared to be excessively devoted to her, and would "come running" if required. Is the devotion associated with having been fed
upon? It appears likely ...
(it also seems possible that there is an addictive quality to having been a psi-vampire's food source. When they were discarded, more than one
boyfriend became frustrated
, and even physically violent
- All personal Jewelry was GOLD. Exhibited an extreme aversion to silver, in line with the traditional aversion attributed to
- although the vampire would go out during daylight hours it was not her preferred environment, and under the guise of suffering from
insomnia she would operate at night, and sleep for much of the day
- I wasn't aware of the relevance of this one until an occult-minded friend pointed out that in the magickal community amethyst is
regarded as an effective defence against psi-vampires in the same way that garlic is considered a defence against traditional vampires.