It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All men are evil and the direct cause of all the worlds problems and so on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Adolf Hitler
Ted Bundy
Joseph Stalin
Jeffrey Dahmer
Kim Jong-il
George W Bush
Vlad Ţepeş
Dennis Rader
What do they have in common besides being evil? They are all men.
We all know that the majority serial killers are men. Me are responsible for the wolds most gruesome wars, and the worlds worst man made disasters.

There for I conclude all men are evil.

As a woman I am incapable of rational though therefore any attempts to point out my gross generalization will be met with an emotional outburst of a grand scale.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

BUT, not only did all those men have mothers.. They had girlfriends or wanted them. Therefore they were preening trying to get the attention of evil.

Just sayin..

*cackle

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
But all great men are only great because of a great woman behind them right?
Works both ways toots.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Saturday February 19th....."lockdown" women behind bars on NATGEO

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Erzsébet (Elizabeth) Bathory
Katherine Knight
Mary Ann Cotton
Irma Grese
Belle Gunness
Gertrude Baniszewski

Shove that in your pipe and smoke it.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
No no no, it was all their fathers faults. their mothers were helpless to do anything about it, big cause of their mean horrible evil fathers.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
Erzsébet (Elizabeth) Bathory
Katherine Knight
Mary Ann Cotton
Irma Grese
Belle Gunness
Gertrude Baniszewski

Shove that in your pipe and smoke it.

They were all victims of men somehow, even if I can't prove it. Even still just because there have been a few bad women in the world, ALL men are evil where as there are only some bad women.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

The reason men are all evil, per your gross generilization, is the fact that WOMAN MADE THEM ALL EVIL.

A woman drives ALL MEN crazy eventually. So in the end the blame lies by the woman, not the man.

As proof of this i offer you your own thread you created, this very thread proves that woman is indeed very very evil.

Especially, redheads.

VvV

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Nope, its the other way around men drive women crazy. Men are just looking for someone to blame because they can't control the evilness inside of themselves and don't want to admit it.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I see, but i come to the conclusion that there will be no point in argueing with you about this topic. In the end the man has so much tact and respect for the woman, that he will submit, even though he knows full well that the woman is wrong.

But we let the woman have their way, and this leads to their evilness, since they are then under the false impression that they can get away with everything.

Men are the saviours, woman are evil. That is it. And to try and proof otherwise, will just show my point.

;p

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Women along with the rest of the human race, are responsible for overpopulation, over-consumption, murder etc.
try another one on me sister

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
BTW guys, she's making a point. =)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I do food shopping. At the check-out in every grocery store I have been in are 12 to 24 magazines dedicated to womens interests. Every title sells well.

Some of these womens magazines are devoted to gossip. Celebrity gossip, scandals, gossip.

Some womens magazines advise & inform women on what to do to trap the mate of their choice, how to manipulate him, browbeat him, and twist him like Super Putty into something he is not, because that's what she wants.

Some womens magazines illustrate the lavish lifestyles and possessions of the rich and famous, feeding fuel to the fire for many who are bitter, envious and jealous.

There are womens magazines that focus solely on soap operas.

TV 'soaps' are poorly written dramatic farces in which the characters treat each other in the worst, most despicable ways. Infidelity, secrets, cover-ups, innuendo and a plethora of behavior tawdry and tasteless is the common thread of soap operas. Women by the millions watch soaps daily. They must find enjoyment in witnessing this abysmal trash. This crap low-brow entertainment has been around longer than the internet, longer than computers, hell, soap operas were around well before television.

These are the magazines women buy in super markets.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
BTW guys, she's making a point. =)

I knew someone would get it sooner or later.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm

There for I conclude all men are evil.

As a woman I am incapable of rational though therefore any attempts to point out my gross generalization will be met with an emotional outburst of a grand scale.

Ahhh yes but Eve ate the apple and was the first to be deceived
Eve allowed death and suffering and decay and pain and everything evil into this world... So maybe men are still angry at Eve, thus all the violence?

Oh wait was this supposed to be a serious thread?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Why thank you for noticing I do tend towards great.....oh you were saying evil my bad I should have known from the list of demented crazy people. By the way wasn't Helter Skelter done by women with the help of Manson in the background? How about the Black Widow? Or how about Eva Brawn? How about the Amazonian's? Nefreteri? ETC? Either sex can be highly aggressive and in fact the majority of manic depressives are actually women and they are more prone to it then men: www.athealth.com... hell all you have to do is look at PMS that is obviously a form of temporary mania right there.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries
I do food shopping. At the check-out in every grocery store I have been in are 12 to 24 magazines dedicated to womens interests. Every title sells well.

Some of these womens magazines are devoted to gossip. Celebrity gossip, scandals, gossip.

Some womens magazines advise & inform women on what to do to trap the mate of their choice, how to manipulate him, browbeat him, and twist him like Super Putty into something he is not, because that's what she wants.

Some womens magazines illustrate the lavish lifestyles and possessions of the rich and famous, feeding fuel to the fire for many who are bitter, envious and jealous.

There are womens magazines that focus solely on soap operas.

TV 'soaps' are poorly written dramatic farces in which the characters treat each other in the worst, most despicable ways. Infidelity, secrets, cover-ups, innuendo and a plethora of behavior tawdry and tasteless is the common thread of soap operas. Women by the millions watch soaps daily. They must find enjoyment in witnessing this abysmal trash. This crap low-brow entertainment has been around longer than the internet, longer than computers, hell, soap operas were around well before television.

These are the magazines women buy in super markets.

Well they say you are what you eat, I guess that can apply to your reading choices as well. You are what you read, or at least you want to be what you read about. Hey you cant open your mouth without some woman judging you some times, lucky for them us men have more patience concerning some things, or maybe we were just conditioned or evolved to deal with all that junk. Who knows really.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

hehehe... The "men" thred was seriously overdue after yesterday....

And I have to agree... as I said yesterday its a bit over the top on the generalizing (I know some biga** woosies completely incapable of evil) but us men have a great trackrecord of making lotsa lives miserable...
However... Our mother is EVE.............

I dont think it is so much that men think women are evil, its more like we are venting our inability to deal with and understand women,.. I think that is the one thing our femle ATS-ers can agree with. Men are from Mars and women are from Venus.
edit on 13/2/2011 by faceoff85 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join