It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you serious?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Alright, this is not really a rant, but more of a observation that left me dumbfounded.

So I am at my friends house, (we still live with our parents, both 18) and he was hungry, as was I but being polite as i am i never ask to eat.

We go into the freezer to see boxes upon boxes of name brand frozen pizzas. "Ha, they must have had a sale, my dad always does this". "right on, same here" i replied.

Then he said "meh, nothing really to eat". I was a little confused, and laughed thinking he was joking.
So then we go into his dad's office, hes is a web designer that inspired me to become one as well.

"Dad, can you go out and get some take out? I'll pay."

His dad replies, "Absolutely, I'll pay though (BTW if you haven't guess were Canadian) How's Pizza?"

"sure" my friend replied.

After that I laughed, and ended up looking like an idiot. But i just don't see the...well i don't see how they chose what they chose. If your going to buy pizza, eat it. If you know your going to only eat the take out, freshly made pizza, don't buy 40 boxes of the stuff.

I can remember a few instances when I did something similar, but that was ketchup, and I LOVE Heinz.

Thoughts?
PS sorry if the grammar/spelling is bad or anything, i'm in a hurry to go eat that take out pizza

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

I understand, Dough slinging was my first job ever, yes we did throw our dough.
Every once in a while we will buy frozen pizza but they are soooo darned expensive.
But given the choice, i would rather have real / fresh pizza.
ore often than not we will make our own pizza as i have a killer dough and sauce recipe's and toppings ar a use your imagination thing.
But yeah given the choice between frozen or fresh,.... save the frozen for the apocalypse

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
"40" pizza's on sale - $120-$200
2 large pizza's from boston pizza - $40-60 + gas or tip
buying take out and waiting twice as long for pizza you could have cooked yourself? priceless..

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I don;t know maybe it shows some people are not as hurt economically as others. But I dont know if you have pizza in there like you said eat it.

top topics

join