It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blue Extraterrestrial

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
This message was personal and had nothing to do with global events and the usual stuff you hear.

Perhaps these blue entities will give messages to others in such a way, help better each of us one at a time?

Can I ask a personal question? What kind of person were you before this encounter/message and what did you believe in (religion, theism, agnosticism)? Maybe that could be the key and since they seem to be the good guys, I think more people should experience the blues to learn.

Thanks for your stories and experiences though, really helped open my eyes to a little more than the OP's info (who I also thank for sharing)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Please don't take this the wrong way.

It has absolutely nothing to do with religion. Like most children I was forced into a religious upbringing, however it was never pushed on me. I found that organised religion was not for me from a very young age.

The problem I think is that my opinion of what god is differs very much from those who practise organised religion. I think that the religious 'prophets' were largely misinterpreted and would not want to be worshipped.

My opinion is that god is what allows and causes everything to exist. It is not necessarily conscious. Its hard to put into words.

As for my message: There was a point in my life where I was very confused about where I was going. I'm about to finish my second degree and have removed most of the barriers that were holding me back. This was what the message was about without giving specifics. In a way it felt like a reminder to stay on the correct path. Thats the best way I can describe it. The message was meant for me personally. The kind of thing a mentor may say to you, but without knowledge of them being the mentor. It sounds ridiculous I know, but thats just how it was. In retrospect I'm very glad I acted. Otherwise things could have turned out very very differently.

I can however understand how this may seem like something that may be of relevance and do not mind clarifying.

I cannot speak for the OP but only myself.
edit on 14-2-2011 by seenitall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by seenitall

No that's actually the answer I needed because I myself share similar views on religion as you and I asked mainly because I figured that perhaps this blue entity might only show itself to those who have that view of religion and aren't completely bought and sold on it as others are but are also open to possibilities and in need of a little nudge in the right direction.

You answered perfectly with extra info on your message that I didn't require but am grateful you allowed that to be known.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I originally read your thread last Friday 2/11, I had nothing to add.

Today, I was reading a rather strange article and saw this quote and thought of you ...

"This is according to a report I investigated some years ago of a group of speleonauts who reportedly broke into a vast underground labyrinth west and northwest of Cushman, Arkansas, where they encountered these types of creatures as well as friendly blue-skinned humans who claimed to be descended from a family that had survived an ancient global deluge by taking refuge within a large ship."

It is a long article and can be found about 3/4 of the way through it, it is 4 paragraphs above the Kaufman, Texas 03-21-05 photograph.

Link Here

I'm sure, somewhere on that site you can contact someone.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Hey there! This may not be AT ALL what you are looking for, but it does mention a blue being. I don't even remember how I stumbled up on this lady. If you watch some of her other stuff, she's kind of ... well, let's just say she's out there, lol. But I thought I would post it anyway. Sorry if it doesn't help.

edit on 2/14/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
Very interesting....

I believe the 'shadow' ones are the brown ones that I have mentioned, although it could be something different. There are definite parallels to be drawn. I had the displeasure of seeing one up very close, while very conscious when I was around 4 or 5 years old. I don't like them, and to the best of my knowledge haven't encountered them since mid-2008.

Apart from that I don't really know what to say...

Thanks for making this thread and sharing something that I personally find credible. I can't think of many if any times this has happened before in 9+ years of searching.

Its just a good feeling to know

edit on 14-2-2011 by seenitall because: (no reason given)

I'm glad to hear that.

As for my "shadowy" visitors, back then I could only think of them as "demons". They were tall, slender entities in what seemed to be ragged robes and long ruffled hair. They would usually just there in the corner of the room as I was being paralyzed. I think only once I've seen one up close, face to face. Though their faces would usually be black with no visible features.

That stopped happening about 4 or 5 years ago, and the visits started when I was around 17-16 (I am now 25).

BTW, did you see the image that The GUT provided in the first post on the second page?

That brings shivers to me...

Would you say your visitor resembled that one?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Erowynn

That is quite interesting, Erowynn...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesignmaster
I originally read your thread last Friday 2/11, I had nothing to add.

Today, I was reading a rather strange article and saw this quote and thought of you ...

"This is according to a report I investigated some years ago of a group of speleonauts who reportedly broke into a vast underground labyrinth west and northwest of Cushman, Arkansas, where they encountered these types of creatures as well as friendly blue-skinned humans who claimed to be descended from a family that had survived an ancient global deluge by taking refuge within a large ship."

It is a long article and can be found about 3/4 of the way through it, it is 4 paragraphs above the Kaufman, Texas 03-21-05 photograph.

Link Here

I'm sure, somewhere on that site you can contact someone.

Yes. Thank you.

I'm reading the article right now (it's nice to know it's recent: Feb. 13).

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I guess if they are friendly, thats all that counts, try reaching out to them more often.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
As I read your post a few thoughts came to mind.

1) The description: "blue skinned" "extraterrestrial/s".
Sounds similar to what a man named: Alex Collier's description of his contact: Andromedans

November, 16th, 1996 lecture:

www.disclose.tv...

My personal notes for November, 16th, 1996 lecture:

Part 1:
www.scribd.com...

Part 2:
www.scribd.com...

Part 3:
www.scribd.com...

Part 4:
www.scribd.com...

I hope my notes may shed some light into what you are trying to understand/perceive.
P.S. My notes have misspelling errors. The notes are simply for educational use.

More information on Alex collier:

www.exopolitics.org...

edit on 16-2-2011 by millicake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
2) The picture you provided seams to me that there is a possibility of some disinfectant substance that emanates from the entities body. Take a look at this Italian woman named: Giovanna.

Images of phosphorescence substance that emanates from the body:
img228.imageshack.us...

img515.imageshack.us...

img163.imageshack.us...

img513.imageshack.us...

"Phosphorescence that emanated from the body".
"Silicic substance with a mica base".
"Does not contain nitrate of phosphor that can give it it's phosphorescence in a natural way".
"The electrons of this substance are excited",
"That we call "modified on their structure" which gives a big magnetic field".
"This is like if we put the phosphor on a particle accelerator".
"It was a substance that was upon their whole skin that was used as a disinfectant substance".

These are just a few theories on what you may have encountered. Now what if the entity were to be "wearing"/"being covered" with this "disinfectant substance" in which due to this substance it emits some blue color effect, thus making the entity seam to be blue in color. Also another note if it were to be true then this particular Phosphorescence substance is emitting a magnetic field in which would explain your feelings:

Originally posted by RKallisti
We (that is "it" and I) were focused on other matters throughout the experience. Of course it was quite overwhelming, but my first three questions of: (1) Who are you? (2) Where do you come from? and (3) What is your relationship to me? were answered in a strange way with the almost telepathic feeling of: "you will find out."

And that's what I am doing. Finding out.

According to: OSHA Safety Hazard Information Bulletin on The Effects of Exposure to Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) Electromagnetic Radiation

Research also indicates that em radiation can have varying effects on the human body dependent upon wavelength, intensity, and length of exposure.

What if due to the electromagnetic field (also EMF or EM field) at that moment of "time" was emitting a certain frequency that had adverse affects on your body? If so, that would explain the way you felt at that moment of "time".

I hope this information is of use for you.
Best Wishes!
edit on 16-2-2011 by millicake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by millicake

Hey, thank you for your input.

As far as I'm concerned, Alex Collier's contacts are human-like.

As for the phosphorescence of the body... it is a possibility. But I'm still pretty sure that their bodies are just naturally that way.

As frequency/vibration... what can I say? EVERYTHING is based on harmonics and thus, frequency/vibration (light, love, energy, sound, matter, gravity, the whole Cosmos).

However, what I felt was an extreme sensation of elation, euphoria, ecstasy. So, unless this entity was actually negative (of the service-to-self kind) and really deceived me, then what I am left to believe it was a positive (service-to-others).

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

By the way, the video was VERY interesting. I might consider the blue phosphorescent substance as "disinfectant" more closely. Though it's strange that this hasn't been present in other abduction scenarios. This one's a rarity.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

As for the phosphorescence of the body... it is a possibility. But I'm still pretty sure that their bodies are just naturally that way.

As frequency/vibration... what can I say? EVERYTHING is based on harmonics and thus, frequency/vibration (light, love, energy, sound, matter, gravity, the whole Cosmos).

However, what I felt was an extreme sensation of elation, euphoria, ecstasy. So, unless this entity was actually negative (of the service-to-self kind) and really deceived me, then what I am left to believe it was a positive (service-to-others).

I always like to think of it this way: "You have already found the answer to your questions, but your physicality has not been there just yet". Just give it "time" were there is no such "thing" as "time".

Though it's strange that this hasn't been present in other abduction scenarios. This one's a rarity.

Indeed.

Hey, thank you for your input.

Your welcome. (^_^)
Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I always like to think of it this way: "You have already found the answer to your questions, but your physicality has not been there just yet". Just give it "time" were there is no such "thing" as "time".

Oh, we know that... we know that...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I am glad that other people have seen these guys. It makes me seem a lot less crazy, particularly that others get the euphoric feeling around them. Whenever I've seen them, I don't think they were as tall as the OP suggests, or quite as dark, but the proportions and the face look very similar.

This is going to sound a bit weird, but have any of you guys ever touched them? My strongest memory of them is when one touched my hand.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by inomztietuseoe

It's great to hear that. I knew there just had to be other people who had similar experiences. The "euphoria" feeling with this blue entities is a common "symptom". I also find it quite interesting...

I didn't touch it. But I probably had other contacts with it/them that I don't remember.

Anyways, since we are in the Grey Area, would you care to elaborate a little bit further on your story? I'd like to hear it...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by inomztietuseoe

As I stated earlier, the scanning made the drawing a bit darker. The original drawing is lighter blue.

The height, however, as I estimated, must have been around 6 feet, give or take.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
There were two spelunkers that encountered a group of blue beings in a cave system in arkansas, the beings relayed information to the spelunkers that they were decended from noah, dont know if that helps, i just thought i'd input. Did the entity try to contact you at all afterwards?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by taters2468
There were two spelunkers that encountered a group of blue beings in a cave system in arkansas, the beings relayed information to the spelunkers that they were decended from noah, dont know if that helps, i just thought i'd input. Did the entity try to contact you at all afterwards?

Yes, but if I am well informed, those were blue human-like beings (much like Shiva and other Hindu deities). I've also heard accounts of blue aboriginal-looking entities as well.

Did the entity try to contact you at all afterwards?

Yes, there has been what you could term a sort of contact afterwards (as well as in the past, as I've come to learn). However, those other events are unimportant.

All I need to find out is WHO they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join