It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blue Extraterrestrial

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I believe BigfootNZ was referring to The Scole Experiment

The blue 'being':

edit on 13-2-2011 by The GUT because: linky fixy

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hmmm... yes, could be actually very much related!

Thanks for your contribution, The GUT.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Do you think they will visit you again one day?
Maybe that's why the said "you will find out".

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Mine was tall and blue with almost the exact same head you have drawn in the picture. It was wearing a white robe with a necklace (that I am not going to describe - I am withholding this for verification purposes) and was slightly transparent. I did not feel fear like with the others. The nature of the visit doesn't really matter apart from the fact that it was very shortly after a UFO sighting and I was not at home or in bed. It lasted approximately 20 seconds I would say.

I just want to make it clear that I'm not very interested in sharing my story. I swore I would no longer talk about this a long time ago. Tall blue aliens with an 'aura' however are not mentioned very often, and I would like to compare details to assess the validity of these claims for my own reasons.
edit on 13-2-2011 by seenitall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by seenitall

Perfectly understandable. I also reserve certain pieces of information only to myself. So I wont ask you to share anything.

Just a question, if I may, how close would you say its appearance resembles my drawing?

Also, as you can see, mine was practically "naked".

Feel free to U2U me if you prefer.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by seenitall

Also, what do you mean by "I did not feel fear like with the others"? I take as if you've had other experiences. Is that correct?

No need to answer if you don't wish to.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZaphBot
Do you think they will visit you again one day?
Maybe that's why the said "you will find out".

In a manner of speaking, they have already - even way before my presumed "first" contact.

But of course, that's another story.

The thing is this: if they hand over everything to me, I don't learn anything for myself. And I'm perfectly fine with it. Learning (and discovery and exploration) is fun!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Yes I have had other experiences. They were not what I would describe as 'greys'. The ones I have seen clearly enough were always brown, except for in dreams there have been other types as well. Dreams don't count for me. Many, many things have come in my dreams but I do not trust the imagination.

The picture is a rather good fit. I will try to explain how it is different as clearly as possible.

1. The colour is good but a tad too dark. It was partially transparent in my experience, so maybe this is the reason.

2. The body appeared to be slightly less muscular in appearance.

3. In my experience the being was approximately 6.5 feet tall, maybe larger. I was sitting down at the time.

4. The head, shoulders and slender nature of the body appear to be in proportion, if not slightly too wide. The being was very slender and long.

5. The eyes are very good and of good proportion. The forehead appeared to slope back very slightly and the chin pointed out at a very slight angle as well. I was like the entire head was tilted back slightly.

6. The fingers don't really look long enough, however I didn't get a great look. I am unsure whether or not they are webbed.

I don't really know what else to say, it was 10 years ago.

Describing how I felt will be difficult but I will try. With the others, there is the initial shock followed by the dreading feeling. I have called this 'the fear' in the past. It is totally debilitating for me.

With this experience, I felt the initial shock, and as the fear was beginning to come, it was swept away. My legs still felt slightly numb, but I was still in control. Somehow it was able to stop me from getting very scared. It told me this and had a message for me that was not conveyed in words. I can't describe how it was communicated, I just knew. This message was personal and had nothing to do with global events and the usual stuff you hear. Lets just say that this message has been worked upon and at 25 I think I am almost there. I'm kind of scared if anything comes 'next', however there is only one way I'm ever going to find out.

My search on the internet has not yielded anything that I am able to verify through my own experiences, so this account is interesting. At the end of the day though, the experiences are ours and reading about these things online wont really matter. It would just be nice to know that someone else knows.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I would like also to add that the fear reaction does not necessarily mean that either type is 'good' or 'bad'. These concepts are a little simple for my liking anyway.

I personally believe that it is just a natural human reaction.

Maybe it was necessary for me to be free of fear to hear the message, while during other experiences this has not been needed.

Truth is though, I don't know.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Thank you for sharing that, that sounded like a very interesting experience.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Heh thats the one

Damn would never have thought that was the name of the experiment. Damn my heavily visual memory... I remember what the site looked like even how it looked the day I was viewing it. But get me to remember a name or some quotable text and my minds like a siv

.. had a typed out reply but ATS is refusing me to post, says im anonymous when im not.

Opps.. had java-script turned off stupid me.

edit on 13-2-2011 by BigfootNZ because: meh meh

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I always wondered, why are all aliens always bald? That sucks. They will never find a GF

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Check out the last sentence (emphasis mine) in the excerpted text, K. I don't know anything about it, but ran across it today. Contained at the link and found in the #1 position at the bottom of the page.

There are countless stories involving alien/ human lovemaking. Antonio Villas Boas of Brazil claims that, in 1957, he was abducted by aliens and put in a room with a beautiful, fair-haired woman and forced to mate with her. Howard Menger claimed to have regular sexual liaisons with Marla, a beautiful blond woman from space who claimed to be 500 years old. In the 1970’s, a 19-year-old girl in California claimed to have been gang-raped by six blue-skinned, web-footed humanoids who attacked her after she watched their spaceship land.
listverse.com...

BigfootNZ: It took both of us ha. I didn't remember the 'blue being' until you mentioned it.
Putting our brains together might make us moderately formidable.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The supposedly repressed information of greys that are actually multiple colors may account for what you say you've seen. I looked at the picture in your link and was suprised as I've seen that picture before but don't recall where.

The blue color supposedly comes into play after a grey has recently "fed". The longer they have been without food (absorption of nutrients through the skin) the paler they will get.

The aquatic feeling could be due to a theory I have that the greys are semi-aquatic or a specific species/strain of them are. The blue coloring that fades to grey and then white reminds me of the way an octopus can change skin color. Another interesting thing to note is that the octopus has blue blood as it utilizes hemocyanin (copper based) in the blood instead of hemoglobin (iron based) to carry oxygen.

There have been reports of electric blue coloring in greys but like I said, that is supposedly a suppressed bit of information (among others) to give investigators a 'control' fact so they can try to authenticate a story with existing accounts.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

With the others, there is the initial shock followed by the dreading feeling. I have called this 'the fear' in the past. It is totally debilitating for me.

I've been there...

With this experience, I felt the initial shock, and as the fear was beginning to come, it was swept away.

Oh, my... what a coincidence, same as I.

At the end of the day though, the experiences are ours and reading about these things online wont really matter. It would just be nice to know that someone else knows.

Agreed.

I would like also to add that the fear reaction does not necessarily mean that either type is 'good' or 'bad'. These concepts are a little simple for my liking anyway.

Of course. I've had experiences with shadowy beings in the past (though none so vivid and palpable as this one I recounted here) in which I was consumed (or infused) by a terrible dread. In this experience the slight fear was due to the "shock of knowing the unknown". It's all a matter of frequency resonance. Negatives feed on denser vibrations, and fear is the most delicious emotion for them, it fuels them.

So anyways, somehow I knew (felt) this entity meant no harm. Though I have considered that it could have perhaps deceived me (you know, the whole "fallen angels appearing as angels of light" thing) in portraying itself as "benign". I haven't ruled out that possibility either.

Oh, and BTW, seenitall, thanks for sharing. Every bit and piece of info adds to the pool of knowledge.

The blue color supposedly comes into play after a grey has recently "fed". The longer they have been without food (absorption of nutrients through the skin) the paler they will get.

I've heard that before, badgerprint. But for some reason it doesn't really convince me...

The aquatic feeling could be due to a theory I have that the greys are semi-aquatic or a specific species/strain of them are. The blue coloring that fades to grey and then white reminds me of the way an octopus can change skin color. Another interesting thing to note is that the octopus has blue blood as it utilizes hemocyanin (copper based) in the blood instead of hemoglobin (iron based) to carry oxygen.

That last part you said is very interesting. I'll take it into consideration. And I haven't ruled out yet the possibility of this entity being a well-fed Grey, a Grey in disguise or simply a Grey-species relative of sorts (I mean, the similarities are obvious).

There have been reports of electric blue coloring in greys but like I said, that is supposedly a suppressed bit of information (among others) to give investigators a 'control' fact so they can try to authenticate a story with existing accounts.

Yes, I have thought about that as well. Easier to say, "don't worry, we're dealing with the same kind of species, just different colors."

I've also been considering more and more the idea of "traveling suits". You know, as if the actual entity is actually different in appearance or operating the "suit" remotely (though I'm pretty sure whatever IS in the "suit" IS intelligent and independant).

As far as my intuition goes, it tells me that this being is NOT connected or related to the Greys (except for the looks), and that in fact... it is of a "higher" density/dimension.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

That was interesting... but unfortunately there was no more information, no more details, on the event. Six blue-skinned and web-footed beings is not sufficient to draw parallels.

But thanks anyways!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
And why did I even get moved to The Grey Area!?
In any case I should have been moved to The BLUE Area...

But seriously, this thread should have remained in the Aliens and UFOs forum.

I was asking for any kind of information on BLUE ALIENS, not asking for people to hear my experience and comment on it.

Information. That's all I asked.

Oh, well...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Very interesting....

I believe the 'shadow' ones are the brown ones that I have mentioned, although it could be something different. There are definite parallels to be drawn. I had the displeasure of seeing one up very close, while very conscious when I was around 4 or 5 years old. I don't like them, and to the best of my knowledge haven't encountered them since mid-2008.

Apart from that I don't really know what to say...

Thanks for making this thread and sharing something that I personally find credible. I can't think of many if any times this has happened before in 9+ years of searching.

Its just a good feeling to know

edit on 14-2-2011 by seenitall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I've encountered beings very similar to your drawing in two dreams that I had years ago. In the first dream I was in the hallway of my apartment building and this thing was just standing there, watching me. It was smurf-colored, really tall, 6 feet+ and very strong, masculine looking. Not at all frail like your typical gray. It had a bald head, though not disproportionately large in relation to its body with black almond-shaped eyes, much like your drawing. It wasn't wearing any clothes, nor did it say anything to me, verbally nor telepathically. It took a few steps in my direction and that's when I freaked out and ran into the stairwell. In retrospect I don't believe it meant me any harm.

Then in the other dream it was sitting across from me holding up a map of space. Again it didn't say anything. It just pointed at a star system. It kinda felt like it was trying to teach me something, though I'm not quite sure what. There was no fear, just curiosity, which is weird for me cuz I've got a bit of an alien phobia. Couldn't even watch the movie ET as a kid and I still think that thing is hideous. For what it's worth the blue guys seem alright.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti
First and foremost, I already started a thread like this last year for the same reason that I'm starting it again right now: after having an ET contact experience I've been trying to find out who my visitor was.

Obviously, it'd be a bonus if I meet someone who has personally dealt with these blue beings him/herself. However, due to the many grandiloquent story-makers out there, I don't have much expectations of finding any other true witness/experiencer (so far I've only known just one other individual who has had an ET experience with a very similar ET "species" - or the same, apparently).

So look, don't worry about my story. This is the drawing I made of the visitor after the experience concluded:

img242.imageshack.us...

Now, I only ask you, simply and straightforwardly: have you ever seen, heard or read about blue extraterrestrials that resemble the one I have depicted above?

Please, Do not give me the Hopi's "little blue men" or the Hindu's "blue deities". Already know about them. So just LOOK at the drawing. It's like your regular "Grey", but much svelte and taller in stature. And its "blueness" was just like that - not altered for enhanced prettiness or anything.

Perhaps as a side note I should add a couple things: (1) it was not an abduction; the entity appeared to be "benevolent" and asked for permission to come in and interact with me; (2) there was a very evident "aquatic aura" about it which made me think it was related (biologically or otherwise) to "water"; and (3), one of the things that caught my attention the most was its fin-like hand (again, supporting point 2).

The only reason why I am resorting to you is because my research/exploration has lead me to no substantial findings so far (in regards to these blue beings). So your genuine help and participation would be very much appreciated.

Also, abstain from Smurfs or Avatar jokes. I've already had plenty and they are getting lame by now.

Thank you.

PS: Wild card. Is anyone well-informed in the subject of secret government or black military / alien underwater sea bases? I currently don't remember where I heard it from, but long ago I do believe I heard someone mention "blue ETs" down there either working by themselves or in association to the secret gov. or black military ops. Any thoughts on that? Could there be any relation?
Maybe I'm asking too much...

edit on 13-2-2011 by RKallisti because: Fixed link.

lolwut

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join