It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blue Extraterrestrial

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
First and foremost, I already started a thread like this last year for the same reason that I'm starting it again right now: after having an ET contact experience I've been trying to find out who my visitor was.

Obviously, it'd be a bonus if I meet someone who has personally dealt with these blue beings him/herself. However, due to the many grandiloquent story-makers out there, I don't have much expectations of finding any other true witness/experiencer (so far I've only known just one other individual who has had an ET experience with a very similar ET "species" - or the same, apparently).

So look, don't worry about my story. This is the drawing I made of the visitor after the experience concluded:

img242.imageshack.us...

Now, I only ask you, simply and straightforwardly: have you ever seen, heard or read about blue extraterrestrials that resemble the one I have depicted above?

Please, Do not give me the Hopi's "little blue men" or the Hindu's "blue deities". Already know about them. So just LOOK at the drawing. It's like your regular "Grey", but much svelte and taller in stature. And its "blueness" was just like that - not altered for enhanced prettiness or anything.

Perhaps as a side note I should add a couple things: (1) it was not an abduction; the entity appeared to be "benevolent" and asked for permission to come in and interact with me; (2) there was a very evident "aquatic aura" about it which made me think it was related (biologically or otherwise) to "water"; and (3), one of the things that caught my attention the most was its fin-like hand (again, supporting point 2).

The only reason why I am resorting to you is because my research/exploration has lead me to no substantial findings so far (in regards to these blue beings). So your genuine help and participation would be very much appreciated.

Also, abstain from Smurfs or Avatar jokes. I've already had plenty and they are getting lame by now.

Thank you.

PS: Wild card. Is anyone well-informed in the subject of secret government or black military / alien underwater sea bases? I currently don't remember where I heard it from, but long ago I do believe I heard someone mention "blue ETs" down there either working by themselves or in association to the secret gov. or black military ops. Any thoughts on that? Could there be any relation?
Maybe I'm asking too much...

edit on 13-2-2011 by RKallisti because: Fixed link.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
for some reason it says ERROR on the link

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Yes, I realized.

Just fixed it.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
i cant say that i have any useful information of the mentioned beings, but i remember the underwater base statements from the interviews with Aaron McCollum on project camelot..

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The ancient hindu god vishnu ? mind my spelling was of blue alien origin
and i would of assumed that these e.t's had the capability to shapeshift to more human features so not to confuse the people

hope that helps

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
OMG! I thought I was the only one.

Did yours look like this?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I don't know about blue aliens but I have heard of unidentified submergable crafts. So makes you wonder why they are beneath our waters, and who is piloting those craft.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by EmpathicBandit

Yes, I've watched the interviews with Aaron McCollum. But I remember someone else mentioning something about it...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

No. Not at all.

Please check image I provided.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

The only one I remember reading about was an account of some mountain climbers I believe that mentioned meeting a very tall blue humanoid with wrap around eyes (normal eyes, no grey full black style) in long robes (?) that took them on a small tour of an underground complex through some strange glass tunnels.

Cant remember where i read it, but id read it a few times in different places on the net over the years, not that, that means diddly for its authenticity. While the account underground seemed a little far fetched the description of the tall blue humanoid was interesting. And by the account they (the blue guy) seemed fairly benign and personable.

Only other blue aliens ive read about are the squat ugly blue dwarfs that run around in hoods, and they are supposedly far from friendly.

Im sure there are other accounts of blue humaniods ive read over the years but I cant recall them fully at the moment.

There is also the account of the 'blues' (?) from the experiments into physic contact with other realities that a group of people did a while back, forgotten the name of their group and experiment. Sounded rather far fetch and the photo they have of a 'blue' was very unconvincing. I believe there was an old thread about it here on ATS.

Its funny I recall lots of info, just not where I read or saw alot of it from...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I want to hear more about your contact experience. Can you remember it? If so, what did you and the being talk about? Was there only one being? Was there a ship you saw? How did you come into contact? These stories fascinate me and I am curious to hear more about your experience.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Eh , for what its worth blue aliens were mentioned in passing by Billy Mieres and I think , if I'm remembering right they were a smallish group that had a underground base some wheres on Earth.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I wasn't sure if you covered this in your other thread, but did you ask where it came from in your dialog with the blue alien? That may sound smart ass like, but it is not meant to be. I could see how the experience would be overwhelming and you may not bring that up.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Did you write this thread because you knew I was a member here and that I would eventually logon and see it?

edit on 13-2-2011 by TheBlueAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

The only one I remember reading about was an account of some mountain climbers I believe that mentioned meeting a very tall blue humanoid with wrap around eyes (normal eyes, no grey full black style) in long robes (?) that took them on a small tour of an underground complex through some strange glass tunnels.

Well, the description of that being does not match the appearance of mine (except for the blue skin and the stature perhaps). Though this one did offer me to "take me to visit another world".

There is also the account of the 'blues' (?) from the experiments into physic contact with other realities that a group of people did a while back, forgotten the name of their group and experiment. Sounded rather far fetch and the photo they have of a 'blue' was very unconvincing. I believe there was an old thread about it here on ATS.

That is perhaps more interesting...

You don't happen to have any links or remember any other relevant information, BigfootNZ?

Eh , for what its worth blue aliens were mentioned in passing by Billy Mieres and I think , if I'm remembering right they were a smallish group that had a underground base some wheres on Earth.

Really? I hadn't come across that... I thought Billy Myers was more into the blonde human-looking Plejaren. I'll look further into it.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyoshablue
I wasn't sure if you covered this in your other thread, but did you ask where it came from in your dialog with the blue alien? That may sound smart ass like, but it is not meant to be. I could see how the experience would be overwhelming and you may not bring that up.

We (that is "it" and I) were focused on other matters throughout the experience. Of course it was quite overwhelming, but my first three questions of: (1) Who are you? (2) Where do you come from? and (3) What is your relationship to me? were answered in a strange way with the almost telepathic feeling of: "you will find out."

And that's what I am doing. Finding out.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Your sketch is very good......you really have talent for drawing.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart

I want to hear more about your contact experience. Can you remember it? If so, what did you and the being talk about? Was there only one being? Was there a ship you saw? How did you come into contact? These stories fascinate me and I am curious to hear more about your experience.

Certainly. I can relay it to you by posting an extract from my personal Journal, which I wrote down right after the experience ended - I felt: "write everything that happened to you right now!" So I did (this occurred in the morning of November 9, 2010):

I have just been contacted by what seemed to be an intelligent aquatic (?) humanoid entity from elsewhere. I recall that this being woke me up from sleep, presented itself and offered to show me another world via astral travel. We were clearly speaking by thought. It gave me its hand, as a sign of invitation and trust.

I remember feeling a little bit of anxiety and uncertainty when the entity made contact with me, but at the same time I was extremely exhilarated (I could hear my throbbing heart) and I just knew I could NOT let this opportunity pass; so I did my best to suppress these adverse emotions and I accepted the offer.

I strongly and vividly remember the blue entity before me with its right arm outsretched towards me. Its body was blueish in color. And it was solid and well-delineated, not transparent or ghost-like. It didn't seem to have any scales. Its form was humanoid, as I said before. It appeared to be in a position slightly higher than me, as if floating in mid air, so that when it gave its hand it was just like a teacher giving out its helping hand to the student during a lesson - that's exactly how it felt like. I can only remember its body from its torso up. I would say it was no less (or around) 6 feet. Its head was well proportioned in relation to its body, and it was hairless. I couldn't distinguish any mouth, as far as I could make out, just two deep black eyes (not huge, not diminute, but seemed to be in proportion as well). And its hand, though in the form of a fin, also had what seemed to be a thumb appendix, very much like a human hand.

So the entity invited me to take me to another planet. And I also knew that it was I who I had to accept this offer voluntarily. So I accepted. I vaguely remember it telling me not to fear and concentrate, or something that felt like that. So I focused my mind on it and within a second or so a wormhole opened before me. I knew I had to focus on it, on the fuzzy white light at the end. So I did. Immediately I felt that through my willpower my body was pulling up from the center of my chest. But this sensation of being pulled only occurred so strongly at the beginning, then it receded, as I projected and willed myself out.

It felt as if we were traveling at an incredibly high speed through a spiral which had green lines forming what seemed to be square geometrical objects that rapidly flashed past me. I then clearly heard a voice say "let's go!"

And then, we were there. On the surface of another planet.

I remember this as a glimpse, of looking about and exploring my surroundings, right and left. All was made of dark blue rock, as far as I could see, shimmering as if it there was wetness everywhere. Then a voice was heard saying, "I have also downloaded the---" and I couldn't make out (or I don't remember) what followed. But I saw what appeared to be a technological structure, an artifact or device of sorts, a couple meters to my left, so I knew they were refering to that. Which was, or what it seemed to me to be, some kind of "thought-form" being brought along to this planet or being just mentally created there.

Unfortunately, my amazing little experience didn't last as long as I had wished. Last I remember is this humid dark blue rocky planet around me, and me feeling these mixed thrill of emotions, amazement, exciment, and finally... a feeling of achievement.

And then without notice, I was back on my bed again.

However, I should mention that I had it coming. You see, there was series of strange events that started happening about 1 or 2 months before the actual contact, which were building up in preparation for what took place that fateful morning. Of course, I learned all that (amongst so many other things) later on.

I have written all about it in my Journal as well. I wont be posting it here as it'd be too extensive and it would be diverging from the subject at hand, but if you're interetested: this is the entry I wrote about it.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The only blue alien Ive ever heard of was in the reed footage- any similiarities?

which of course everybody will say is a hoax.
As an abductee myself, I reserve the right to say that everybody has their own story and quite frankly its not up to me to judge. He doesnt have much credibility but the legnth to which he went to pull this if a hoax always made me a believer. I always tend to be a believer than to be skeptical anyways. Ive seen way too much in this world that everybody else around me doesent believe in, I tend to believe in what everybody else doesent believe in

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

That's interesting. I'll have to research more about it before drawing any conclusions. However, so far, I'd say we're talking about different entities... although there appear to be some similarities.

Thank you anyways.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join