It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apate's First Post.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I've been an avid reader of abovetopsecret.com for about two years now and thought it was about time to post my opinions and ask some questions while I still have time to do so.

I'm a 23 year old female living in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. I am firm believer in aliens - I've seen some things and have had some recurring nightmares for most of my life which I attribute to being abducted.

My favourite forums on abovetopsecret are 2012, 9/11 conspiracies, aliens/UFOs, new world order and fragile earth.

A lot of things that I read on here make me want to shake the government officials from around the world and wake them up to what is really going on. I'm worried about WW3. Again, I have recurring nightmares of Detroit getting bombed and having to deal with fallout or just being wiped off the map.

I don't mean to be a downer.. but it's how I feel.

I am not religious. I do not believe in god. I believe in something - more so that we are a part of something much more than we will ever know at this stage of consciousness. Perhaps aliens are the gods, I've read lots of Egyptian mythology which would lead me to believe that just maybe that's what started all this. The symmetry of nature also throws me through a loop, perhaps 'Mother Nature' is the reason for us all. Or.. different dimensions I also think quite possible.

I guess I'm a true 23 year old. Not really sure of anything.

Hopefully coming on here and discussing with all of you will help me clear my mind.

Sorry for the strange going nowhere post. It's after midnight and I'm a little tired. Just very impulsive and had to do this before I slept.

Goodnight ATS!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by apate

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by apate

Hello apate, I've been reading ATS for a while, and just joined yesterday. Didn't want you to feel like the only new kid on the block. We seem to read all the same forums. I cant be much help in learn the ropes here, I am trying not to strangle myself with those same ropes. Anyway, welcome aboard.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by apate

Hi apate, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by apate

Hello,

Welcome to ATS, I also love the aliens board, although I am not as convinced as yourself that they are real . . .still I have an open mind and really enjoy hearing the personal stories about encounters.

I hope you have a great time on ATS, Best wishes

Kiwi

top topics

join