It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this normal?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
For what it's worth, where I live each day, just before dusk (and maybe dawn? don't know, haven't been up early enough to watch) it feels like EVERY crow in the city decends on one spot in town. They flock there by the thousands, larger than what you've got in your video. However, for this area, it's normal as they do it all the time.

I have noticed on occaision that sometimes the crows will "fly strangely"...and typically when that happens I also notice a bird of prey, be it hawk or eagle, nearby. My suggestion is if you see birds flying oddly, check if there's any large birds of prey nearby. Or, depending on the species, they might simply be trying to catch bugs we can't see.

However, none of this explains any mass die-offs...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Bump!

Has anyone noticed that all of the crows are gone now? I haven't seen a single one all summer, and last summer there were murders everywhere...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
Bump!

Has anyone noticed that all of the crows are gone now? I haven't seen a single one all summer, and last summer there were murders everywhere...

Stone the crows!

There are a few around here, my grandmother used to make crow pie actually believe it or not.

They are wise animals. They take large nuts up in the sky with their claws and drop them over the superhighway so the cars will crush the shells and then they swoop down to eat the internal part.

For such wisdom to be lost would be a blow indeed...

<< 1  2   >>

join