It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mugwort Pillow - A Powerful Dream Tool

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I just made a sachet with mugwort, so I will report back tomorrow how it goes.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Is there any chance my mom has any mugwort growing in her garden?
edit on 20-2-2011 by OracleOfEssences because: never meant to reply to you lol

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It is possible, I purchased mine from a little herbal new age shop up my road though. You can buy it online, I am pretty sure, but according to OP it does grow wild.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well I had a dismal failure with the mugwort, I cant recall any of my dreams. I shall keep trying though, and report back if anything changes.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Well I had a dismal failure with the mugwort, I cant recall any of my dreams. I shall keep trying though, and report back if anything changes.

You will need to used it for a week or so, and make sure to have your dream journal handy, it will work. You have to make certain that you did get 100% mugwort, sometimes if you take a bit of it boil some hot water and add about a tablespoon of mugwort, then let it steep for 10 minutes, sweeten to your liking, then drink 30 minutes prior to sleep.

You will get the benefits from your pillow and a pleasant tea too.

It will happen, Mugwort hasn't let anyone down that I know thus far.

Good-luck and tell us what happens in about a week or two, things will start to happen slowly.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Thanks for telling me about Mugwort. I would like to try that some time.

I took meletonin before. The first time I tried it, I had a pretty good experience with going into a lucid dream. But after a while I think I got used to it. It did help me relax I think. I lucid dream a lot anyway, without much stimulation.

Sometimes I dream and I am lucid, but I can't really think of anything to do! I don't know why that happens. I know I am having a lucid dream, but I can't think of anything creative to do, and I just normally explore my surroundings rather than think of changing the dream. When I wake up, I can think of things that I should have done that might have been fun to do.

I have heard of something called Cala Z, but I can't find any. I'll have to order some online. Maybe I have seen some mugwort at walmart, I don't know. It seems like I remember seeing that.

There is another health food store in town so I can try there too.

Has anyone ever heard of Cala Z or bitter grass? It is supposed to good for dreams but I never tried it. Is it better or comparable to mugwort? Is there anything that else I should try? I really love to lucid dream. I don't think I feel more tired from lucid dreaming. I am not sure. I think I usually wake up feeling pretty good.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

Meletonin is a great sleep aid, but not to be over used. Yes it does give some amazing dreams too. Meletonin is also great for jet lag, or if you get out of sync from traveling. Meletonin seems to get people back on track that have poor sleeping patterns.

I think your are refering to Calea Zacatechichi, or another dream herb and yes it's called bitter grass. I believe the uses were from central American origin. I have not tried this, but I hear if also is a potent dream herb.

Both of these can be purchased via Ebay, as most bulk herbs can.

It is also important to purchase from a supplier that sells in bulk, because or two things quality and freshness. Old herbs lose their effectiveness withing months. Something to think about when buying.

Thanks for your input

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Maybe I am the only one who actually smokes the stuff??? I used to spend a lot of time doing dream work and found that if I smoked a bit of mugwort just before I go to sleep, I could have really cool experiences. I would advise anyone willing to smoke it to make sure that the herb they are using is fresh. I made the mistake of smoking some old mugwort and had no luck what so ever. Anyway, good to know that other people utilize mugwort for dreamwork. Good stuff.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I just wanted to say tonight will be night one of sleeping with my new, 100 percent mugwort satchet. The mugwort I got last time was part of a dream herb mix. Like I said before I will come back and let yall know how it works this time around. I got an ounce of mugwort for a mere 1.80 at my local nature/new age store.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
OK could this work on someone who hasn't yet had a lucid dream just to remember regular dreams I am currently trying to learn how to lucid dream but I can't if i cant even remember one I am trying to practice remembering
but it's slow progress. Thanks

top topics

<< 1   >>

join