It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Multiple people hospitalized after they were exposed to an unknown substance !!!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
reply to post by crimsonninja

Thanks for your quick attention to this I appreciate it and I am sure others do. This is my source for news more then anywhere else. Best news station in the country lol

your welcome i have been watching the headlines a lot lately and its always good when it turns out to be nothing
i am hoping this march ordeal is the same

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Ahh come April we will all be laughing and waiting for May to see if the Lord really does come back

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804

Ahh come April we will all be laughing and waiting for May to see if the Lord really does come back

lol i hope so to bad i will be waiting in another city

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
so it was pepper spray

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The report says pepper spray. Highly possible.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The report says pepper spray. Highly possible.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2011/02/12/BAHB1HMH8I.DTL&tsp=1
Yep.... That's the San Fransico Chronicle .

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Don't know why above came in blank.

(02-12) 19:47 PST San Francisco -- Four people were hospitalized in San Francisco after someone sprayed peppery spray at an entrance of the Powell Street Muni station, authorities said.

Just before 6:20 tonight a person sprayed pepper spray at an entrance to the Muni metro station, said Paul Rose, spokesman for the agency.

Two station agents and two bystanders were taken to a local hospital as a precaution, he said. No one was seriously injured. Two other bystanders complained of symptoms but did not need to be taken to the hospital.

Read more: www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2011/02/12/BAHB1HMH8I.DTL#ixzz1DqlwPUrV

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

must admit does sound kinda scary!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Endure

Pepper spray is no joke, people, especially those with respirtory problems like asthma are particularly senstive to it. I remember when I was in highschool, some dumb kid sprayed it and our whole school had to be evacuated, and a couple of kids who did have asthma had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance, and yes the fire dept showed up as well. It's not just "burning eyes" it can cause a lot of respirtory problems for some people.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sounds like Uncle Janet & Co. were right!

All we need are more naked body scanner checkpoints and Agents cramming their hands down our pants.

If you don't believe that, you're a Terrorist!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join