It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A solar eclipse dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
In December we had a lunar eclipse and I remember everyone, at work, asking me if I had gone outside to see the red moon. Well, I was working nights at the time and I remember my coworker bugging me to look at the "red moon" and how it's been over 300 years since the last full lunar eclipse occurred at the peak of a Solstice. So I did and just shoved it off of my list of things to see before I die.

Anyways, a few days after that I had an eclipse dream and I have just shoved it off believing it was due to the recent eclipse. After reading other people's threads with an eclipse I am starting to believe my dream has some meaning to it. In my dream I was looking up at the SUN and saw a total solar eclipse. After the eclipse the outside temperature started to heat up and I remember saying how weird it was for it being so hot in December. I then looked at the temperature gauge and noticed it was 108 degrees.

However, what really peaked my interest is when I looked up the next total solar eclipse date: November 13, 2012. Go figure.
edit on 12-2-2011 by bputman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bputman

Ooo, that is interesting, who would have thought?

Thank you for sharing that dream.

How did you feel in the dream and after waking up?

Besides feeling hotter, did you hear or smell or sense or taste anything?

join