Must Watch!! Ron Paul 20/20 Banned ABC News Interview With John Stossel!!

page: 9
190
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by Tallone
 



Paul is a stooge. Don't be suckered in. The two party system in the US is just two hands of the same controller. Ron Paul is very much inside the system. Even if he wanted to change it the system itself would never allow it.


Of course you are right. I have no doubt that Ron Paul truly believes in the things he espouses but perhaps he is allowed the exposure that he has to pacify people like us into thinking we have representation in the government. Bill Clinton and George Bush are both members of the Skull and Bones and behind those closed doors republican or democrat is irrelevant.





It is curious how hes able to say these things without concequence, I love his ideas and hope for the best as well but it does seem weird. I mean there has to be tons of people that know what's wrong at the very top but are too scarred to utter a word and here's one of them saying things against the government who in a sense is his employer and he's been going on and on now for a while with very little resistance.

I guess I don't really know where he's coming from, I want to believe him but....something says patsy to me, i dunno

edit on 16-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)
edit on 16-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Controlled opposition.

True believers who talk about getting back America's former greatness are missing the point completely.

Look at Egypt now...does anyone really believe anything is going to change by swapping front men?

Compare Egypt to the American revolution...swapping front men for almost 250 years has worked quite well to convince the slave class they're free.

A real revolution would be one that begins within. Searching for a leader to do the work we all must do is certain to fail.



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants
 


This guy is awesome. Great ideas and a great outlook. He has my support. I have researched him greatly and his ideals are spot on.

Someone this organized in his cross between government, the people, and economics, needs our help keeping on track so he doesn't get buried by corrupt business and government.
edit on 16-2-2011 by VI0811 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
edit on 16-2-2011 by VI0811 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
Controlled opposition.

True believers who talk about getting back America's former greatness are missing the point completely.

Look at Egypt now...does anyone really believe anything is going to change by swapping front men?

Compare Egypt to the American revolution...swapping front men for almost 250 years has worked quite well to convince the slave class they're free.

A real revolution would be one that begins within. Searching for a leader to do the work we all must do is certain to fail.


It only takes one to bring about change. If you truly want change to happen peacefully. We need a leader to stand up and do the right things. Ron is not talking about back tracking at all. Or getting back to the way things were. Not his point. If you want to be negative about and believe doom is inevitable, your not helping solve issues at all, your feeding them. I'm not all implying that you are, At some point, one has to believe ....



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by VI0811

Originally posted by Yankee451
Controlled opposition.

True believers who talk about getting back America's former greatness are missing the point completely.

Look at Egypt now...does anyone really believe anything is going to change by swapping front men?

Compare Egypt to the American revolution...swapping front men for almost 250 years has worked quite well to convince the slave class they're free.

A real revolution would be one that begins within. Searching for a leader to do the work we all must do is certain to fail.


It only takes one to bring about change. If you truly want change to happen peacefully. We need a leader to stand up and do the right things. Ron is not talking about back tracking at all. Or getting back to the way things were. Not his point. If you want to be negative about and believe doom is inevitable, your not helping solve issues at all, your feeding them. I'm not all implying that you are, At some point, one has to believe ....


What the heck are you talking about? Negative? I'm sorry if your tender world view is threatened by the observation that hoping someone else will solve your problem is a waste of time and that waiting for a leader is like waiting for a messiah...the point is getting you to wait.

In my lifetime we've been waiting for a "leader" to fix things since Kennedy; how's that workin' for us? Is THIS the year we'll elect an alleged leader who will make it all better? Does anyone remember how Obummer was supposed to fix all of Bush's ills? Bush-the-Lesser took office over 10 years ago...dang, how time flies, especially for suckers.

Ron Paul won't do anything for you that you won't do for yourself. The revolution must begin from within, otherwise history won't be made, it will only be repeated.

Voting has changed nothing, voting only ensures the system remains the system. The way to real revolution is through non-violent non-compliance...that means STOP VOTING because it only lends legitimacy to a corrupt system! They need your consent...they even say it in the Declaration...the CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED. Stop giving them your blessing! If everyone didn't vote, how could they claim legitimacy? It's not rocket science.

Make as little taxable income as possible; trade whenever possible and fix broken stuff or buy used. Learn. Build your own modest house and make sure a Television never has a place in it. Poke a finger in the eye of the beast in whatever way you can but for the love of dog, STOP VOTING!

By the way, that's a positive message based on real world observation.

Stop being lazy and start doing it yourself.



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Originally posted by VI0811

Originally posted by Yankee451
Controlled opposition.

True believers who talk about getting back America's former greatness are missing the point completely.

Look at Egypt now...does anyone really believe anything is going to change by swapping front men?

Compare Egypt to the American revolution...swapping front men for almost 250 years has worked quite well to convince the slave class they're free.

A real revolution would be one that begins within. Searching for a leader to do the work we all must do is certain to fail.


It only takes one to bring about change. If you truly want change to happen peacefully. We need a leader to stand up and do the right things. Ron is not talking about back tracking at all. Or getting back to the way things were. Not his point. If you want to be negative about and believe doom is inevitable, your not helping solve issues at all, your feeding them. I'm not all implying that you are, At some point, one has to believe ....


What the heck are you talking about? Negative? I'm sorry if your tender world view is threatened by the observation that hoping someone else will solve your problem is a waste of time and that waiting for a leader is like waiting for a messiah...the point is getting you to wait.

In my lifetime we've been waiting for a "leader" to fix things since Kennedy; how's that workin' for us? Is THIS the year we'll elect an alleged leader who will make it all better? Does anyone remember how Obummer was supposed to fix all of Bush's ills? Bush-the-Lesser took office over 10 years ago...dang, how time flies, especially for suckers.

Ron Paul won't do anything for you that you won't do for yourself. The revolution must begin from within, otherwise history won't be made, it will only be repeated.

Voting has changed nothing, voting only ensures the system remains the system. The way to real revolution is through non-violent non-compliance...that means STOP VOTING because it only lends legitimacy to a corrupt system! They need your consent...they even say it in the Declaration...the CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED. Stop giving them your blessing! If everyone didn't vote, how could they claim legitimacy? It's not rocket science.

Make as little taxable income as possible; trade whenever possible and fix broken stuff or buy used. Learn. Build your own modest house and make sure a Television never has a place in it. Poke a finger in the eye of the beast in whatever way you can but for the love of dog, STOP VOTING!

By the way, that's a positive message based on real world observation.

Stop being lazy and start doing it yourself.


Yup... Your negative.. and bias. Great response....

1) Do you know me ? Who are you to say that I am sitting around waiting for anything to happen. Who are you to judge when spouting negativity ? I've taken steps to be self sufficient a long time ago.

2) You say you've been waiting. "In my lifetime"" Get off the computer and be heard. Whining to me isn't going to solve anything.

3) I disagree with your ideals about voting. If the backing is their, then their is no denying. If corruption occurs when backing is obvious. Then things will go astray really quick.

4) A quote for you .... " get busy living, or get busy dying" Sounds like you've already laid down and accepted defeat with your rhetorical non-sense. Another person preaching solution in the name of laziness.

My apologies for getting off topic...
edit on 16-2-2011 by VI0811 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811
 


Are you talking to me?

Tap, tap, tap...is this thing on?

I'm advocating rolling up your sleeves and making the change happen for yourself, while you're advocating going all in for "just one more" in a long line of saviors out to buck the system by playing within the system. (hurh?).

I'm guessing I'll get my house built before Ron Paul does anything other than blow kisses of auditing the Fed to the suckers in the Tea Party while on his way to historical oblivion, but time will tell. Whatever happens; after it happens, four years will go by before you get another chance at change. I can see how pointing this out to you can crap on your birthday cake, but I'm not the one repeating the time honored and proven exercise in futility, that's you. Doing so makes you a big bummer...that'd be a negative in your world. See? I do know something about you.



I have never had a more positive outlook



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by Tallone
 



Paul is a stooge. Don't be suckered in. The two party system in the US is just two hands of the same controller. Ron Paul is very much inside the system. Even if he wanted to change it the system itself would never allow it.


Of course you are right. I have no doubt that Ron Paul truly believes in the things he espouses but perhaps he is allowed the exposure that he has to pacify people like us into thinking we have representation in the government. Bill Clinton and George Bush are both members of the Skull and Bones and behind those closed doors republican or democrat is irrelevant.





It is curious how hes able to say these things without concequence, I love his ideas and hope for the best as well but it does seem weird. I mean there has to be tons of people that know what's wrong at the very top but are too scarred to utter a word and here's one of them saying things against the government who in a sense is his employer and he's been going on and on now for a while with very little resistance.

I guess I don't really know where he's coming from, I want to believe him but....something says patsy to me, i dunno

edit on 16-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)
edit on 16-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

Precisely!

He says things without consequence. But what is he saying? He is stating only what is already talked about. 'US Imperialism', 'get out of Iraq' etc you can read those words pretty much any week in say, the Washington Post, and that is in reality a conservative right wing paper, even if it is left of say the The NY Times. So these are things already talked about.

Close down the Fed, return to a gold standard? These are regularly chanted as rallying cries by the right wing Tea Party heading street protests and with at least one rally fronted by Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.

But Ron Paul is a senator saying that? Well, senators say a lot of things to get public attention. And yes we have heard these things from senators before, although not very much over the last ten years. Eisenhower warned of the real power over politics in the form of the military industrial complex. Kennedy signed Executive Order 11110, to take currency printing out of the hands of the FED, just before he was assassinated. These have been well discussed historical events on ATS threads involving US senators/presidents.

Various senators vying for political office have declared they will get the US out of Iraq collecting the bulk of the dissenting vote, only to step out of the picture and allow the real presidential candidate to take the election at the last moment…Al Gore, John Kerry… Evidence now proves Gore was elected as president. The Democrats are no more than stooges, posturing as opposition. Not a squeak from the media over that at the time or since, and not from Ron Paul either. Democracy is gone. Paul won't bring it back. He represents one leg/arm of the two party fraud calculated to keep the status quo in place by providing the illusion of democracy.

Ron Paul if he really was a serious alternative would hand back his Republican credentials and form his own political party. He would call for an investigation of the 2000 election sham, never mind actually heading an inquiry into 9/11 rather than simply engage in pat discussions with liberal journalists over a need to 'talk' about the evidence. The man is there simply to absorb dissent. Don't be fooled.



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by VI0811
 


Are you talking to me?

Tap, tap, tap...is this thing on?

I'm advocating rolling up your sleeves and making the change happen for yourself, while you're advocating going all in for "just one more" in a long line of saviors out to buck the system by playing within the system. (hurh?).

I'm guessing I'll get my house built before Ron Paul does anything other than blow kisses of auditing the Fed to the suckers in the Tea Party while on his way to historical oblivion, but time will tell. Whatever happens; after it happens, four years will go by before you get another chance at change. I can see how pointing this out to you can crap on your birthday cake, but I'm not the one repeating the time honored and proven exercise in futility, that's you. Doing so makes you a big bummer...that'd be a negative in your world. See? I do know something about you.



I have never had a more positive outlook


Lets stay on topic their kiss blower, You know nothing of me, my friends, or my family. Show some real interest in the topic..



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone
 


Exactly...

In the public domain there's too much information to deny the need for investigations. Unless they're screaming for war crimes trials and open investigations into 911 and our various wars, they're controlled opposition. By their fruits you will know them.

They'll toss the liberals the red meat of abortion and gay rights or some s#$%, and they'll toss the conservatives the red meat of immigration and the constitution or some s@#$...theater.



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811
 


I am on topic. I'm debunking Ron Paul as a viable candidate for change because he's controlled opposition who pays lip service to the libertarian and conservative mind set. "Blowing kisses" was a more interesting way to describe "lip service". 'Scuse me for making the topic "pop".



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Does anyone know why this interview was banned? I watched the whole thing and found nothing of banning. Damn they are attacking Ron hard, with all the MSM distortion. GO PAUL!



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
edit on 16-2-2011 by VI0811 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SSDDay
 


Appearing to attack Paul lends credibility to his alleged outsider status.

Has no one on this site investigated Operation Mockingbird? Everyone in the public spotlight should be suspect; taking them at face value is foolish.



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by VI0811
 


I am on topic. I'm debunking Ron Paul as a viable candidate for change because he's controlled opposition who pays lip service to the libertarian and conservative mind set. "Blowing kisses" was a more interesting way to describe "lip service". 'Scuse me for making the topic "pop".



I will not play your pathetic little "Everyone should do nothing" game.



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811
 


Now who's off topic?

Better go back and read my posts again; somehow you arrived at exactly the opposite of what I'm suggesting.

(hint: don't rely on a leader, do it yourself)



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
My favorite things about Ron Paul...

-He wants to pull all our troops stationed around the world back home.

-He wants us to stop policing the world.

-He wants to use our military to defend our homeland and have countries defend themselves and solve their own regional conflicts.

-Eliminate government assistance and stop offering free assistance to illegals.

-Eliminate Federal control on education.

-Stop government from intervening in our personal lives.

-He believes more in negotiating and talking to our enemies rather than using force.








posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451
 


Actually I have checked it out and WE ALL SHOULD. Thats why I gave you a star so from now on when you make such a relevent point,please do this> en.wikipedia.org...

This is very important and should be exposed to all. I dont really like wikipedia as a source so I'll be looking further but its starting to really add up now.



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli
 


Much obliged. I often don't link such things as it makes people go out and look for themselves...makes a bigger impact, but thanks for the advice.

Propaganda is king in America, and since Operation Mockingbird has been in place since the Forties, then each and every one of us needs to stop and examine our own beliefs and values. We are what we eat after all...and if everything we've been fed since birth is BS, well, do the math.

Ron Paul, and everyone of prominence in media, academia and politics are controlled opposition. Why would it be any other way in a country that gave us Edward Bernays?

Look up Edward Bernays too...he was Sigmund Freud's cousin and is considered the father of modern PR...things that make you go "hmmm...". Here's a link


home.bway.net...





new topics
 
190
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join