It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch!! Ron Paul 20/20 Banned ABC News Interview With John Stossel!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
I guess you're refering to TPTB's plan to reduce the world population. The Georgia Guidestones quote a figure of a world population of half a million people. But I'm thinking that number would be the people allowed to exist to supply the needs of the thousands of individuals worldwide who are 'members', so to speak, of TPTB.

Actually, it's half a billion people. Nobody has a clue who funded the Georgia Guidestones. It could have just been a wealthy eccentric who has nothing whatsoever to do with population control.

Either nature will wipe a good chunk of us out, or man will do it to his self. This planet's ecosystem's and many of our natural resources are far too out of whack to keep this party going on while keeping our numbers in such abundance.

Part of me really wants a revolution, like yesterday, lol. Another part of me empathizes with the role the ruling class must play to keep civilization afloat. Not to say that their intent is wholly benign, but overall I just think they're imperfect human beings like everyone else. It sucks being so damned torn between idealism and realism, lol.
Hmm ppl should do research about whats happening,these dhs, some parts arnt controled bythe feds at all they get thrown out there and then do what they want... watch jesse ventura;s conspiracy episode on this, ron paul speaks about hows the government should be

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Was this really banned? WOW!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think it is a great interview, that will never be shown. To many people would be allowed to see what Ron Paul stands for and why. If he is allowed to explain his reasons on national TV, people might change their minds, for what they have been told about the MAN. I wonder. Why do the interview if your not going to air it? If we could get more voters to at least watch it online it might bring in more support for Ron Paul.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join